Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:56:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: US government is manufacturing diseases  (Read 1332 times)
knight22 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

--------------->¿?

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 03:16:57 PM

This video is from the Council Foreign Relation (CFR) and the woman is telling how the government is spending huge amount of money in manufacturing disease in secret laboratories at 2min30.

http://www.cfr.org/911/911-perspectives-us-disaster-preparedness/p25743

Where are we going??

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
knight22 (OP)
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 03:18:49 PM

Maybe it is not the government but through the Rockefeller foundation....
I'll try to search on this

pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 05:50:57 PM

I wouldn't doubt it, you should watch all of Micheal Moores documentary's, then you'll be unblinded how the govt really is. His stuff is amazing.
matthewh3
Legendary

Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2012, 06:40:16 PM

It's a know fact major governments have stocks of chemical weapons, biological weapons and common diseases.  They manufacture them as well.  Didn't you hear about the research done into mutating the bird-flu virus was classified because they worried how easy the method could be copied with just a little knowledge and skill.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2012, 07:30:18 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2012, 09:21:03 PM by TECSHARE

The DNA of the anthrax attacks just after 9/11 was linked directly to US military stockpiles. This proves ability, intent, and hints at motive (police state).
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2012, 07:31:23 PM

The DNA of the anthrax attacks just after 9/11 were linked directly to US military stockpiles. This proves ability, intent, and hints at motive (police state).

And targeting the tabloids was a masterstroke.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
matthewh3
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2012, 08:12:45 PM

The DNA of the anthrax attacks just after 9/11 were linked directly to US military stockpiles. This proves ability, intent, and hints at motive (police state).

Wouldn't they have just generated a new strain that couldn't be traced to there known stockpiles and it wouldn't have been difficult for them to do so. 

Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 09:09:01 PM

Wouldn't they have just generated a new strain that couldn't be traced to there known stockpiles and it wouldn't have been difficult for them to do so. 

Hmmm - you are not playing along with the "all evil comes from the USA" theme here.  Try saying "...and I bet they helped hijack some planes" if you want the cool kids to like you Wink
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2012, 06:15:08 PM

This was in main stream news internationally on many reputable media conglomerate networks. some examples:

http://www.usatoday.com/USCP/PNI/NEWS/2011-11-30-BCUSAnthrax-Death3rd-LdWritethru_ST_U.htm
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/04/us/04anthrax.html?_r=1
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/anthrax-letters-sept-11-attacks-national-research-council/story?id=12922509
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/audiovideo/programmes/newsnight/archive/1873368.stm
http://articles.cnn.com/2008-08-08/justice/anthrax.probe_1_bruce-ivins-anthrax-attacks-anthrax-laced-letters?_s=PM:CRIME
http://www.salon.com/2008/08/01/anthrax_2/

Other sources:
http://www.livescience.com/13229-anthrax-attacks-2001-genetics-110314.html
http://www.ph.ucla.edu/EPI/bioter/anthraxmissingarmylab.html

The United States Department of Justice even agrees:

"It is the forensic information that determined the source of the 2001 Bacillus Anthracis mailing to be derived from a unique pool of spore proporation known as RMR-1029 that was maintained at U.S. Army Medical Research Institute for Infectious Disease, Fort Detrick, Maryland.  From now on I will refer to that USAMRIID."
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1MOkK1vDr-uBeXOZiF9T0AMeX2QBNZrbBbkTdbUrlvtg

""The FBI was very careful to keep everything secret from us that we didn't need to know," University of Maryland researcher Steven Salzberg said. "Our job was to sequence those genomes and tell them if we found differences and which samples they were."

Salzberg and his colleagues first cultured the samples and noticed that while they appeared the same in spore form, four of the samples had slightly different-looking colonies when matured. They sequenced these oddballs and noticed that each sample had the same set of four genetic mutations.

"There were four particular isolates [colonies] with their own unique genetic markers that were all found together in one tube at Fort Detrick," Salzberg told LiveScience. "These four different types were in this test tube, and all four were also found in three of the letters."

There are over 5 million nucleotides (which come in four types) in the genomes of anthrax, and so it is very unlikely that different cultures developed the same three mutated strains independently. "The likelihood that happened by chance is vanishingly small," Salzberg said. "It can really only happen if the samples came from the same source.""

Hmmm - you are not playing along with the "all evil comes from the USA" theme here.  Try saying "...and I bet they helped hijack some planes" if you want the cool kids to like you Wink

I think the USA is being set up to be the boogey man of the world. While I love this country and know it has done some great things, that has nothing to do with the fact that it has also repeatedly perpetrated horrible atrocities all over the globe and domestically. That being said, you keep on making those ad hominem attacks and illuminating your own ignorance to your hearts content.
matthewh3
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2012, 08:11:18 PM

No there is no Al-Qaeda the war on terror was to help usher in a police state I do agree but the US government would not use anthrax on it's own peoples or blow up the twin towers.   

myrkul

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2012, 08:40:09 PM

No there is no Al-Qaeda the war on terror was to help usher in a police state I do agree but the US government would not use anthrax on it's own peoples or blow up the twin towers.   

Out of curiosity, given that Al-Qaeda is the organization that claimed credit for the twin towers, and you claim that the war on terror is a front to usher in a police state, and Al-Qaeda does not exist, who then committed that attack? Because on one side you are claiming "9/11 was a false flag", and on the other you are claiming "But the government didn't do it."

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
matthewh3
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2012, 08:58:26 PM

Out of curiosity, given that Al-Qaeda is the organization that claimed credit for the twin towers, and you claim that the war on terror is a front to usher in a police state, and Al-Qaeda does not exist, who then committed that attack? Because on one side you are claiming "9/11 was a false flag", and on the other you are claiming "But the government didn't do it."

Al-Qaeda as an organisation like the IRA doesn't exist extremist ideology within Islam does.  You can kill political leaders but not an idea.  9-11 was the Islamic extremists bloodying the nose of america for fight.  7-7 in the UK was a response to our response on invading Iraq and Afghanistan.  They can't be beat no matter how hard you hit them as there religion just grows faster.  Also the invasion of Iraq was an absolute crime.  America and the UK have bloody hands and it's just fuelling there ideology.

matthewh3
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2012, 09:07:18 PM

Al-Qaeda as an organisation like the IRA doesn't exist extremist ideology within Islam does.  You can kill political leaders but not an idea.  9-11 was the Islamic extremists bloodying the nose of america for fight.  7-7 in the UK was a response to our response on invading Iraq and Afghanistan.  They can't be beat no matter how hard you hit them as there religion just grows faster.  Also the invasion of Iraq was an absolute crime.  America and the UK have bloody hands and it's just fuelling there ideology.

Why do you think the UK government has stationed over 14,000 soldiers, Surface to Air Missles, an aircraft carrier and 6,000 police in London for the Olympics because they are at war.  Although there is no Al-Qaeda General organising attacks.  I do think the invasion of Afghanistan may have been justified but definitely not Iraq.   

myrkul

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2012, 09:16:00 PM

I agree completely that bombing them to make them stop wanting to kill us is idiotic.

Let me see if I get the theory right, here... A group of Islamic extremist nutjobs take it into their heads to fly a couple of planes into some buildings. Their plan succeeds better than they had any right to expect, considering they were armed with box cutters, of all things, and in the aftermath, the government decides to "not let a good crisis go to waste", and implements sweeping security and surveillance measures, including a shadowy enemy force that they can perpetually fight?

As to the Olympics, FFS, there are more British soldiers there than there are in Afghanistan, (yes, really). Who do you suppose the war is actually on?

knight22 (OP)
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 01:25:44 AM

The US government is feeding a fear that allow them to vote laws like the patriot act and the new one since early 2012 that allow them the kill anybody they suspect to be a terrorist without any trial.

cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 02:22:39 PM

but they did

I'm grumpy!!
myrkul

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2012, 05:21:09 PM

but they did

Whether they did or not, they sure didn't let the opportunity go to waste.

knight22 (OP)
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 07:29:06 PM

Whether they did or not, they sure didn't let the opportunity go to waste.

Exact. I once saw a video that showed an FBI spokesman at a press conference that admit the FBI knew everything before the event but they let it go because of their incompetence...
For myself, I can't believe they are THAT incompetent.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: