Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:41:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TruthfulPonzi - 140% Return - Honest & Truthful  (Read 1360 times)
TruthfulPonzi (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 07:39:35 PM

Welcome to TruthfulPonzi, the #1 most honest and clear ponzi available. The point of this ponzi is to provide a clear and open ponzi. Our goal is to make this game the longest lasting ponzi of all time.

Game Address: 16KFMBDRAhP5gGgzWBZ2zz5zMHe8HBrNpA

Minimum: 0.01BTC
Maximum: 1BTC (to be lowered as ponzi goes on)

WARNING! Yes, this IS a ponzi, and it is gambling. We don't lie about that. There is a risk factor involved. If you are late to the party and you invest late, there is a higher chance that you will not recieve a full 100% return. A minimum of 85% will be returned no matter what at the death of this ponzi.

Why choose us?

TruthfulPonzi, although a ponzi, is honest and clear. We don't gamble funds, we don't lie about what we do, and most of all we don't scam or take money for ourselves. Other ponzi's may trick and deceive you by telling you they have a million dollar magic trading trick, or invest it into altcoins. TruthfulPonzi only pays out Bitcoin to players from newer recieved funds.

How fast until I recieve my investment?

Number 1, our system is not automated. This is to verify and manually check each and every deposit. Number 2, it depends on how quickly the next round of investors come in. It could be a matter of minutes, hours, or even a day or two.

How do I play?

It's as easy as sending your desired amount to the game address above, and having some patience. No need to make risky decisions in dice or roulette anymore.

What if nobody invests after me?

Once the ponzi has begun to die out, we will recognize this immediately and stop paying out 140%, and begin to return investments. No matter what, a minimum of 85% will be returned to everybody. Mark my words, this will happen. This is also the reasoning of a manual system.

All Deposits:

Pending • 0.02 • 0.028 To Be Returned • a9b5ab0d7f3f0f2b5bbdaf5072e29da852baaff2e6d72482adad7240590c3d87

All Payouts:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 07:52:17 PM

Warning! This is a Ponzi Scheme. A Ponzi only works if you deposit.
Every time you get a return, you steal the coins from someone else.
One day this will be you.
The only person that allways profits, is the person running the ponzi.
They will only stop when you stop depositing.

Dont be a thief, stop supporting Ponzis!

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
TruthfulPonzi (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 08:01:59 PM

Warning! This is a Ponzi Scheme. A Ponzi only works if you deposit.
Every time you get a return, you steal the coins from someone else.
One day this will be you.
The only person that allways profits, is the person running the ponzi.
They will only stop when you stop depositing.

Dont be a thief, stop supporting Ponzis!

That is like saying "DONT GAMBLE, YOU MIGHT LOSE". People know what they are investing in, there is a clear explanation in the thread.

OP: Thanks for a quick first deposit! Within a minute we had investors already! Let's make this the longest lasting ponzi to ever exist.

TruthfulPonzi (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 08:49:33 PM

Come on guys, keep the ball rolling! Already one deposit!
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 08:53:22 PM

Come on guys, keep the ball rolling! Already one deposit!

Yeah. It's probably your deposit!
mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1042
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 10:53:44 PM

OMG lololol! I actually laughed when I seen "Truthful" beside the word "Ponzi" XD

baristor

Activity: 636
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:59:14 PM

i feel bad for that 1 pending payout now
calci

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 11:15:49 PM

i feel bad for that 1 pending payout now
I am sure that person knew about the risks of sending money and the chances of this ending as a scam.
lolikop

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 11:17:08 PM

OMG lololol! I actually laughed when I seen "Truthful" beside the word "Ponzi" XD

ROFL i probably laughed more then you unfknbelievable
TruthfulPonzi (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 01:28:40 AM

What you don't realize is that:

1. Ponzi's aren't scams unless the person who runs it takes the bitcoin for himself
2. Adding negative trust to me does nothing but kill the ponzi faster, and scam more people
3. You are indirectly scamming by giving me negative trust
4. Ponzi's can definitely be truthful.
5. Most of you have seen too many ponzi scams, so you jump ahead and assume this is a scam too huh. You must feel great for yourselves, scamming the guy out of 0.02 beacuse you ruined a perfectly fine ponzi.
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 01:35:19 AM

1. Ponzi's aren't scams unless the person who runs it takes the bitcoin for himself
2. Adding negative trust to me does nothing but kill the ponzi faster, and scam more people
5. Most of you have seen too many ponzi scams, so you jump ahead and assume this is a scam too huh. You must feel great for yourselves, scamming the guy out of 0.02 beacuse you ruined a perfectly fine ponzi.

Ponzis are scams right after the next person invests. It's called using new money to pay back old investors. It's always a scam no matter what you say. It's fraud.
lolikop

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 01:35:37 AM

1. Ponzi's aren't scams unless the person who runs it takes the bitcoinever for himself

LOL if ur idea is so great, atleast make some time to create a wonderful site, so many people will join

if u cant well no one will invest Wink
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 01:36:47 AM

1. Ponzi's aren't scams unless the person who runs it takes the bitcoinever for himself

LOL if ur idea is so great, atleast make some time to create a wonderful site, so many people will join

if u cant well no one will invest Wink

The Ponzi operator can't because he/she doesn't have any money. Why else would someone set up a ponzi scheme?
rcpb

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 01:56:15 AM

only that OP think to create a ponzi because he cant feed his family in a good way  Cheesy
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 01:58:07 AM

They just make fake deposit to ensure the investor

https://blockchain.info/address/16KFMBDRAhP5gGgzWBZ2zz5zMHe8HBrNpA

I think this year is PONZI era
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:28:02 AM

This is not true. If someone makes a promise to someone else that they will give them a certain amount of money and they do not uphold that promise then they are scamming. It does not matter if they took the money themselves or if they gave it to another "lucky" investor who put money into the scam early on
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:33:04 AM

WOW there are currently 12 ponzi scheme threads in the gambling section right now. All are currenctly active.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Cryptonitex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:38:09 AM

So, why do members keep posting in them keeping them active? Shouldn't we like... I don't know, get a moderator to delete them?
Tongkar

Activity: 512

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:55:33 AM

WOW there are currently 12 ponzi scheme threads in the gambling section right now. All are currenctly active.

coz 2015 is PONZI years m8

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
moreia

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 05:01:16 AM

SCAM, DO NOT INVEST!!!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: