Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:44:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: London Gold Coin  (Read 967 times)
LondonGoldCoin (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 10:38:55 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2015, 05:34:36 PM by LondonGoldCoin

Hi everyone

New guy please be nice (Everyone seems cool so far) Grin been a long time reader but this is the first signup and post something I've done.

I'm very new to building coin clones but I have created London Gold Coin. (LGC)SHA256.

I'am currently building anonymous mining servers for miners to connect to with no signup, if you are interested, and I'm sorting out a block chain explorer currently as I type.
I will have a redirect to our official website soon enough(only using Google sites for now  Undecided  I know but it gets Google groups chatting, will be setting up automatic redirect to a new HTML5 site very soon I promise) but if you would like to contribute please do, I would like to see this successful no pre-mine on any coins either, currently if someone would like to help me build a Mac OS X version of our QT wallet that would be awesome, I can link to the source if required, but it's on our sites page currently.

Trying to avoid ASIC's getting hold of the coin for now as I would like to use this coin as a way for the average Joe to learn how to mine and how crypto works without having to spend loads of money on ASIC machines in order to generate 0.005 of our coin a year.

Would like to get more people doing a bit of CPU mining until the difficulty is too high, so if you fancy it please help a newbi out I could honestly do with it.

I don't expect it to be valuable but I intend to support well into long term success, I'm ensuring that with my new servers and constant updates.

So anyway please check it out I'll be most grateful and if someone wants to help a guy out build a Mac wallet I'll be eternally thankful.

https://sites.google.com/site/londongoldcoin/

This is the source code from github

https://github.com/LondonGoldCoin/London-Gold-Coin

UPDATE
New server inbound any day now!
https://sites.google.com/site/londongoldcoin/_/rsrc/1420641461188/config/customLogo.gif?revision=5

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LondonGoldCoin (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 03:50:06 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2015, 04:39:59 PM by LondonGoldCoin

Going to be getting a pool running shortly will hopefully be alive by early this week, just in final testing stage of the server capacity and security.

Also block chain Explorer will also be up and running shortly afterwards along with our new site.

I will also be making a second coin to complement this one a scrypt coin that like litecoin complements this coin perfectly, I've got lots of projects that involve this coin and really want to see it a success, I've got a few CPU miners running this coin now so if you guys start now it's still CPU profitable.

If someone is interested in creating a faucet site for my coin I'll be more than happy for you to do so.

Told you I was committed to this crypto even if it's fruitless. Tongue
Gladimor
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 01:41:48 AM

Trying to avoid ASIC's getting hold of the coin for now as I would like to use this coin as a way for the average Joe to learn how to mine and how crypto works without having to spend loads of money on ASIC machines in order to generate 0.005 of our coin a year.

Pretty much anyone that mines SHA256 uses an ASIC. If you want a GPU-only algo, go for Quark, Hefty, or SpreadX11

Mining since 2014
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:21:02 AM

Another dead coin before it even started. Another crap coin that puts all it's info the in folder that you launch the program from. I guess you used a pay service to have them create this for you?

Oh, yeah. The king add node of crap coins is used

addnode=54.194.99.126
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: