Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:27:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Need somebody to make a website from PSD files.. will pay in BTC!  (Read 909 times)
joshbb (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 10:17:05 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2012, 05:33:33 PM by joshbb

Edit: Closed now, thanks to all who PMed!

Hi!

I've got a website all designed in PhotoShop that I need turned into essentially an HTML/CSS/JS "template".. I'll then hook it into the dynamic (PHP) back end from there.

The files are all up at:

https://chaoticmoon.box.com/s/5d96947ebdeab89276ef

So, anybody interested please check them out, then make an offer by replying to this thread (or I guess PM me if you're shy!).. include:

1. your portfolio.
2. your asking price (in BTC).
3. when you'd be able to start, and how long it'd take.

And I'll PM you if it's on (and close this thread)!

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joshbb (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2012, 11:52:52 PM

Somebody pmed they were having trouble with that one link, so here's a direct download of everything there (112MB):

http://groo.com/website.zip

Also to clarify: basically I just want those PSD files turned into static HTML (with css as necessary, and probably some simple js for drop-down menu-type things), so I can bring them up in a web browser and they look as close as possible to those PSDs (but obviously not just one big image file.. the text needs to be able to be swapped out, and things that are obviously components (like menus, boxes on the right) need to be broken up logically so they could be easily re-ordered, etc...) but the actual content should just be dummy data; I'll dynamicize it from there!

Thanks,
josh!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: