Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:46:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THMining.com - Cloud Mining 0.008 BTC/GH - 10 x 250GH/s 1 Month Trials Giveaway  (Read 2254 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 07:17:59 PM

Would you have Bitmain and Spondoolies comment on this confirming you purchased a large amount of hashing power from them?

That's not a problem at all, The more confirmation we can get the better!
Order # ?

1) Our Equipment was bought from Ebay. second hand as it was cheaper than purchasing brand new. This is why we have not placed a large orders directly.
2) No we are not giving out the Ebay username as it is also a personal account. I thought Bitmain and Spondoolies would still have track of these orders.

How exactly do you expect Bitmain and Spondoolies to confirm those orders then? It looked like you agreed to have them confirmed at the beginning of the thread. Please explain.

If you can't show your hardware purchases, can you provide proof of mining, i.e. a message signed with your mining address that is receiving newly minted coins?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:44:31 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2015, 11:58:18 PM by Somekindabitcoin

Definitely scammy. No way could you ROI in 100 days at a price of .008 btc/gh

Your registration is private and you're running on a VPS.

Your website also looks barebones as hell and you expect anyone to make 6 bitcoins a day with 75 Terahash?

You can't even make that much with 500 TH.

Neg rep. You said you could prove your purchase from Bitmain and Spondoolies and then you change your story saying you bought them all second hand. Why not show us your ebay username so we could see if they legitimately bought it from them? Till then, enjoy the rep.

EDIT:

More information regarding an older account of thmining.com

Hi All,

THMining.com will be a forerunner in the Cloud Mining industry (really we rent part of our equipment out to you), we plan to show what Cloud Mining should be and not what it is today!.

What is the problem with Cloud Mining?

There is no problem with cloud mining, Its just a game of who you can trust and I assure you that most of the companies out there are ponzi schemes designed to steal your coins. We are not, We are 4 friends who love Bitcoin and believe ponzi schemes are ruining the currency. We need to take that back.

About THMining.com

We are 4 friends based in Britain, We all have full time technical jobs and decided to invest in Bitcoin mining, we have 25 Spondoolies SP35 5.5GH, 137.5 TH altogether and hopefully getting more. We have used this for personal mining up until now but want to share it!

We have been investing in Bitcoin for the past 1 1/2 years and have made a fair profit especially with the rise last December.

We love Bitcoin, We don't want to see it ruined by ponzi's, This is the currency of the future and we only want to see its value go up!

When will THMining.com be live?

After the new year most likely, We need to find a way to integrate the site with connecting to the miners and specifying hash blocks. We will be using a raspberry pi on each of our miners rather than 2 or 3 controlling the whole lot to give us more granular access. We want to be able to let you choose what pools to mine at so that you can see your hash in action. We are working with an engineer who works with embedded devices to help do this, It may require some new mining software to be coded!

What makes THMining.com different?
Cheaper Prices
You will see your rented hash in action
Full Disclosure of who we are, No Hiding (The domain is private for spam reasons, but we will give our address here)
Rent in months, no tie in contracts, 1 - 60 Months, We will even allow subscriptions so you can rent on a month by month basis
Live updated Bitcoin Price/Difficulty so you will always be paid accurately

If you have any ideas of anything you want us to implement or work on before launch please let us know, we are here for the people, we want to be the best!

Regards,

Paul (THMining.com)

Those prices were just .001 and now it's increased to .008? Seems legit.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:53:12 AM

I can assure you that we are the most professional and sturdy and will be here is 15 years time!

Ok then answer these simple basic questions:

1. Show the bitcoin address that you are mining to so we can verify you have actual mining hardware running.
2. Show your business registration.
3. Where are your Terms of Service and Contract details?

Buy & Hold
TechnoBibble

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:02:39 AM

I can assure you that we are the most professional and sturdy and will be here is 15 years time!

1. Show the bitcoin address that you are mining to so we can verify you have actual mining hardware running.

Good Point, This seems like a scam.

I must say though, I'm sure to run a service they don't have to register a business, even if they were legit or not..
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 01:21:54 AM

Good Point, This seems like a scam.

I must say though, I'm sure to run a service they don't have to register a business, even if they were legit or not..

Technically they don't have to do any of these things, AND still could be legit. However for a legit service it wouldn't make any sense to NOT provide each and every possible proof of that legitimacy. In other words, the duck test: why would a legitimate service walk and quack like a scam?
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:47:02 AM

They're the ones claiming to be "the most professional". I'm sorry, but you're not "the most professional" if you don't even have a business structure.

If they change that to be "a guy in his mom's basement pretending to be running a mining operation but really it's just a ponzi", then at least it's accurate.

Buy & Hold
virtapayseller666

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:06:24 AM

i think 0.008 per GHS very expensive
yes 0.008 is very high price

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:24:52 AM

In addition to all the above, Bitmain can no longer offer a profitable cloud mining service using their own ASICs, yet these guys can using the same old "hardware they bought off ebay".

[ANN] Jan 14th, 2014 - Umisoo, ANTS2, & ANTS3 Hardware Powered Off

Today, at 08:05 GMT, all Hashnest Umisoo, ANTS2, & ANTS3 units were powered off, as their maintenance fee became higher than their payout. This procedure was previously outlined in this post https://forum.bitmain.com/bbs/topics/969. At the moment, we are examining the situation to determine what further action will be taken. We will be doing our best to keep you updated with the latest information. As long as the machines are switched off, there will be no new revenue payments from these machines. Further, we will collect no maintenance fee on the Umisoo, ANTS2, and ANTS3 during this time.

Note: GH/s trading for these units will continue as normal. Users may still buy or sell mining contracts for the Umisoo, ANTS2, and ANTS3 during this time.

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:15:48 AM

Highly doubtful as many cloud mining company's are going into suspended animation and also a lot of pools closing down due to costs involved with them and being unable to continue with their services.

Looks like THMining is down no site no domain and domain under godaddy is under reserved section so looks like this one might of pulled the plug with the coin it made from people and ran.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █