Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:02:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price breaching $3000 likely (my opinion) EVEN NOW  (Read 1760 times)
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 03:44:40 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2015, 06:10:01 AM by ndnhc

Yeah, I think it can breach the $3000 mark quite easily. And I expect it to hit there by April 2015.
It is based on behavior of whales, and not on any price analysis.

The market has become extremely volatile and it is quite possible to cross $3000 as well as to hit $200. But the chances are it will cross the former before going for another huge crash to probably $100 and then the cycle goes on...

Markets moves will be highly unexpected. Be it up or down.
Cluster2k
Legendary

Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 03:57:45 AM

Yeah, I think it can breach the $3000 mark quite easily. And I expect it to hit there by April 2015.

That's quite a big call.  More than 10 times price growth in around 3 months.  We have seen something like this before, but only when MtGox was busy pumping up the price and speculators piled in to follow the trend.  Who will it be this time to pump in a few hundred million dollars, either real money or fake trades?
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:00:32 AM

That's quite a big call.  More than 10 times price growth in around 3 months.  We have seen something like this before, but only when MtGox was busy pumping up the price and speculators piled in to follow the trend.  Who will it be this time to pump in a few hundred million dollars, either real money or fake trades?

I am depending my observation fully on the behavior of someone who control large amounts of bitcoins and tries to make profit from leveraged trading.

It is quite possible. Once a clear bull run is obvious everyone will jump in.
batou

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:06:14 AM

2MB unconfirmed, where are they going?
podyx
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:08:35 AM

$240>$3000>$100?

solid...
SmoothCurves

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:16:47 AM

The market has become extremely volatile and it is quite possible to cross $3000 as well as to hit $200. But the chances are it will cross the former before going for another huge crash to probably $100 and then the cycle goes on...

If it happens it will be more like $230 > $4500 > $900 then block reward hits and we go to $10k+
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:22:57 AM

If it happens it will be more like $230 > $4500 > $900 then block reward hits and we go to $10k+

btw, I sold my entire thing @ 250 and is waiting for the whale to finish its job... Wink
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:24:23 AM

Why should another bubble happen? Everyone knows exactly what is going to happen should BTC price rise again. There will be no buyers up these prices. You have to be mad, because it'd be a guaranteed loss holding any extended period of time. If there somehow miraculously is another bubble, it will probably the last one for sure.
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:24:55 AM

Wait! Is it the guy who stole millions from bitstamp selling off slowly? Or is the market panicking because of the possibility of a sell off?

Why should another bubble happen? Everyone knows exactly what is going to happen should BTC price rise again. There will be no buyers up these prices. You have to be mad, because it'd be a guaranteed loss holding any extended period of time. If there somehow miraculously is another bubble, it will probably the last one for sure.

You are wrong. If price rises in a strong bull run initially, price will go up for sure. There will be people to buy in as long as they belive price has not capped out.

From your viewpoint, the current situation is not possible, because people are not willing to sell off at small prices. Which proves that market does not behave like that
knight22
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

--------------->¿?

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:29:10 AM

That's what I thought after the first bubble in 2011. God I was wrong...

relm9

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:30:06 AM

Knowing Bitcoin, price will probably drop when the block reward halving occurs. Everyone knows it's coming, so there will be huge pump months before and leading up to it, then massive dumps.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:30:18 AM

Are you sure you are looking at the chart not upside down? You should be saying its more likely to breach the $200
blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:33:06 AM

Except BTC did not get any major exposure until this past one. Even the after $266 bubble, not many knew much about it. That $266 bubble came and went almost too quickly. It wasn't until $1000+ that things got really crazy, and then the adoption followed. By now everyone has heard of Bitcoin. Everyone.

The only way I can see $3500 happening at this point is if the market goes stagnant for about 3 years, while Bitcoin continues on, so that everyone involved in 2014 and right now just forgets about it and are no longer involved and won't have any BTC to dump into the rise.

I would love to be wrong though and see something happen much sooner.
knight22
Legendary

Activity: 1372

--------------->¿?

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:36:50 AM

Except BTC did not get any major exposure until this past one. Even the after $266 bubble, not many knew much about it. That $266 bubble came and went almost too quickly. It wasn't until $1000+ that things got really crazy, and then the adoption followed. By now everyone has heard of Bitcoin. Everyone.

The only way I can see $3500 happening at this point is if the market goes stagnant for about 3 years, while Bitcoin continues on, so that everyone involved in 2014 and right now just forgets about it and are no longer involved and won't have any BTC to dump into the rise.

Thing is, the vast majority of people still don't know about bitcoin.

ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:37:55 AM

Are you sure you are looking at the chart not upside down? You should be saying its more likely to breach the $200

Never rely your analysis on charts. It is merely a matter of perspective.

If you look at the chart from say last year, you will say it was bad.
If you look at the chart from the beginning, you will say it is great.

It just depends on where it starts from. All results you get from analysis is not exactly right. Bitcoin price is not just mere demand supply relationship.
SmoothCurves

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:38:31 AM

It wont take 3 years. It will be around when the next block reward happens. So, mid to late 2016.
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:40:00 AM

No, not many people know of Bitcoin. Most of them who have heard about it, is not interested after hearing the price. They just think that they can only buy bitcoins at 1s and 2s (I mean no decimals or fractions). And some even believe that it is  for geeks etc. and relate to all bad news you can get.
relm9

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:59:38 AM

I dunno, all it takes is the price making a clear reversal and the average trader will hop back on. Sentiment can change quickly. Most people buy high and sell low.
ndnh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 05:28:51 AM

Whales are not stupid enough to push the price to $50 or 100 or lower. They will push it to a small price and cause panic sell, then they buy them back in huge lots and make people go crazy on Bitcoin,... and the cycle goes on.

The price has almost fell to the low. It is time for the whales to reverse their move and make profits from panic sellers.

Hopefully, someday, the price of Bitcoin will depend purely on adoption and be real and not so easily manipulatable.

I will put the price of change between 199 and 250.
Mieehayii

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:54:12 AM

wish it become ture

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████