Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:34:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bulls become extinct already? Hahahahahahahaha  (Read 1604 times)
Btcshithole (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 05:21:23 AM

Someone bashed the trollers, now it is the pay-back time. Did you see a single buy order or not? No, you didn't. All bulls have been slaughtered!

I am so happy to play with your bulls all those days. Now I can enjoy my 20 grands profit by killing the bulls.

God only reward the powerful man. And your guys are weak losers. Period.

Next time, team up with powerful man just like me. And I will leave some pocket money to feed you.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 05:24:57 AM

LOL, wut. Popping your cherry w/ such nonsense gives bulls adrenaline and lulz. Stick around for a while. Wink But first, wipe the spittle off your chin, k thx.
Edward50

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 05:26:31 AM

Yep I hear you this was long needed. The bulls just got to bullish and arrogant. They will suffer now to 100 and below.

I like it.

They should have known a long time ago that bitcoin is not sustainable at these high levels.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
podyx
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 05:39:50 AM

OP be like:

av123

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 05:41:53 AM

Yep I hear you this was long needed. The bulls just got to bullish and arrogant. They will suffer now to 100 and below.

I like it.

They should have known a long time ago that bitcoin is not sustainable at these high levels.

The oracle has spoken.
BTCtrader71

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 05:42:43 AM

I like it.

How low would it have to go for you to buy right now?

BTC: 14oTcy1DNEXbcYjzPBpRWV11ZafWxNP8EU
podyx
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 05:50:08 AM

I like it.

The same way you suffered watching the price go from $2 to $1200 while somehow losing money and watching everybody around you get rich?

Now you think you will somehow get to buy at or below $100?

homo homini lupus

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:24:35 AM

permabulls don't go extinct, they go sour/toxic
Edward50

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:35:23 AM

I like it.

Originally I wanted to buy in at $1.00, it hit like $2.03 I believe. Close but not my target.

However, I was the only person at that time from $30 all the way down to $2.00 who really was a bear at that point.

I think I would consider buying some around $10-$50. Only if the price stayed stable for a very long time. I really think that a new coin is going to come and replace bitcoin for #1 coin and then bitcoin is going to die like the rest of the alts and even lite coin.

It is going to take a while because lots of people who sold high are going to buy back in, but that should only temporary halt the decline back to sustainable levels.

IT will be interesting to see what happens.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
Jeremias

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 07:14:31 AM

I like it.

Originally I wanted to buy in at $1.00, it hit like $2.03 I believe. Close but not my target.

However, I was the only person at that time from $30 all the way down to $2.00 who really was a bear at that point.

I think I would consider buying some around $10-$50. Only if the price stayed stable for a very long time. I really think that a new coin is going to come and replace bitcoin for #1 coin and then bitcoin is going to die like the rest of the alts and even lite coin.

It is going to take a while because lots of people who sold high are going to buy back in, but that should only temporary halt the decline back to sustainable levels.

Its going to be stable soon, wait for the chinese farms to capitulate, its not very far, patience is all the game
ramkumar

Activity: 603

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 07:57:46 AM

I like it.

Its going to be stable soon, wait for the chinese farms to capitulate, its not very far, patience is all the game

i don't think bitcoin will stable at anytime.

bulls & whales playing all the time Smiley
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:10:37 AM

I like it.

It's too small a market at the moment, very easy to move around for someone with a big wallet.  There are very few reasons why the price should keep getting whacked down, but it keeps on happening, so someone is gaining from it Sad
tutkarz

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:22:37 AM

I like it.

I think you should stop trolling here, leave this forums and find suitable altcoin that is long time dead, its more what you are looking for.

homo homini lupus

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:24:01 AM

bulls and bullwhales are broke mofos now. And if they aren't they will be soon because the coins keep coming.
BTCtrader71

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:32:28 AM

I think I would consider buying some around $10-$50.

I think if the price approached $10-$50 you would lower your target to $2-$5. And if the price hit $2 you would lower your target to $1. And so on. Because the method you use to come up with the target price is to take the current price and lower it. If that's not your method, then what is?

BTC: 14oTcy1DNEXbcYjzPBpRWV11ZafWxNP8EU
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2212
Merit: 536

Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 10:05:58 AM

never laugh too early

Cluster2k
Legendary

Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:10:31 AM

It just keeps going down.  Who can make it stop?  You.  Only you.  Stop selling because only assholes are selling right now.  You don't want to be an asshole do you?  Good.  Pull your Asks and let the price rise.
xDan

Activity: 688

ヽ( ㅇㅅㅇ)ノ ~!!

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:21:59 AM

permabulls don't go extinct, they go sour/toxic
That's very true! Wink

HODLing for the longest time. Skippin fast right around the moon. On a rocketship straight to mars.
Up, up and away with my beautiful, my beautiful Bitcoin~
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:34:48 AM

It just keeps going down.  Who can make it stop?  You.  Only you.  Stop selling because only assholes are selling right now.  You don't want to be an asshole do you?  Good.  Pull your Asks and let the price rise.

Miners got to pay electricity. This market isn't even manipulated. You just witness the direct impact of inflation on a market over a year after it bubbled.

This is a great casestudy, nothing more.

Really stupid design this bitcorn with the minersrewards and all...

But we can tell you another 1000 times you will still not understand it.

I expected this drop long time and it's really not rocketscience.

You can't pump against inflation. Doing so makes you an idiot.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:44:02 AM

it's guy that stole the coin, he is dumping like no tomorrow
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: