Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:45:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FIAT processor for Bitcoin?  (Read 325 times)
crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:53:18 AM

I'm talking with a friend about helping her to start a bitcoin enabled online business. Bitcoin makes a good fit for her for a number of reasons as she would use it not only for payment but for delineating additional information using the blockchain (via counterparty/colored coins/etc....).

The problem though is that to be successful she can't at the moment ask for payment only in bitcoin as her market includes many non-bitcoin types, and she doesn't want that obtaining bitcoin becomes the initial barrier for people interested in using her services.

So the question is if there is a FIAT processor for bitcoin- where someone can pay with their credit card or paypal but have the funds instantly converted into bitcoin and deposited on her bitcoin address.

Any ideas? I know she could just accept paypal herself and then buy the bitcoin, but it would be better to have an automated process so she doesn't need to balance keeping reserves on the exchanges, etc... Although I suppose she could do it herself if she really needed to.

more or less retired.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: