Selling Inifnite Kulle runs to anyone who wants to be power leveled fast, effectively and safely.
Few things you need to know before you decide if you want this service:
By doing this it saves you time and probably money by having me level the character for you.
Should you die with in a week or so of being leveled you can send a ticket to blizzard saying you were compromised and will probably receive a roll back. (3 people have confirmed this)
Your character will not die or be in danger while it is being leveled.
This is by far the fastest way to level.
I can work around your schedule if needed.
All that aside, my service is fast, safe and reliable. For any concerns or questions about this service please reply to me through pm or in this thread.
Prices and Times are as follows:
Power Leveling: (me on account)01 to 25
- BTC4 30-60 minutes. (If completed sooner, you will be notified.)01 to 50
- BTC10 4-8 hours. (If completed sooner, you will be notified.)25 to 50
- BTC6 4-8 hours. (If completed sooner, you will be notified.)50 to 60
- BTC6 4-8 hours. (If completed sooner, you will be notified.)01 to 60
- BTC12 <-- BEST DEAL!
12-24 hours. (If completed sooner, you will be notified.)Don't have BTC? Use In Game Gold:
Image courtesy of xioustic
NOTE: These prices I feel are fair with what we are currently working with, you are more than welcome to post a counter offer.
NOTE: These times are longer than what is expected, they are used to ensure the job is done by that time frame.
If you require any type of variations of levels, please pm or reply in thread with an offer or a price.
*It is also easier and more beneficial for me to add you via email. Your battlenet name is put at the top of the list above everyone else.
Constructive feed back is always welcomed.
FAQ:1. Wait a minute, didn't Infinite ZK stop working and now powerlevelers use the 1x/2x/#x method.
No, it still works. I won't say how but I still can do infinite ZK loops and powerlevel within the delivery time.2. So if you're on my account, will you steal from me?
Of course not. However, a cynic or skeptical person knows that whenever you lend your account away, stuff or sometimes the entire account be stolen; but you can take measures to reduce that risk. If you wish, you can request a mediator, take screenshots of your stash, and take screenshots of your character's sheets with a time-stamp included. This will minimize the amount of possible theft if the items are verified. After these screenshots are taken, upload and send a copy to me and the mediator, and then I will verify on a later with the mediator that these screenshots are accurate while I am on your account. Give the upfront money to the mediator to hold until I complete my powerleveling. Afterwards, I verify with the mediator of all the items on the account and deliver the account back to you. I will be recording the entire session of the powerleveling through a stream so you can monitor. But I'm also a skeptical cynic too, and on the otherhand, you can also be ripping me off by receiving account, then lying that I didn't return everything as promise when I actually have. You can delete the hardcore character and then restore him/her in a later date. There's always a risk -- I can lose reputation and/or you can lose items... but I just hope that you can trust me and try not to scam me.3. So you stream your powerleveling, does that mean you have a record of my account being compromised?
Yes. I use Twitch to stream my powerleveling and it has online recordings saved to recent streams. If you wish for me to delete the recording, you can request to do so. If you wish for me to not stream/record at all, you will require to be credible, which can be in form of high FG and long membership with lots of posts. We can talk about it afterwards. I don't want to scam you and I hope you don't try to scam me.4. What advantages do I get for going through infinite ZK runs through you? What are the disadvantages?
First, you don't have to spend your time leveling another character. If you have money to spare, might as well go enjoy a break and do something else while I level your character. I can do a powerleveling service day or night, but if you want me to play at certain times, just request to do so and I'll try to coordinate accordingly. As for Infinite ZK , the runs is a string of repetitive quest completion. So for obvious reasons, your powerleveled character really don't receive any items/loots/achievements. That being said, its also lackluster in RNG and risk -- your character literally stays in town 100% of the time and avoids the risk of death whatsoever. The experience comes at a 100% steady rate. It's also probably the fastest way to level unless you have, perhaps, a 70k+ DPS wizard in permanent archon form to powerlevel you through Act 3 Crater while you wear a full XP set.5. I want to access my account while you're powerleveling to search the auction house, PM a friend, or know the progression of my powerleveling, etc. etc. Are you going to be on Bitcointalk.org?
I have my Bitcointalk.org browser on at all times but I don't check the site all the time -- I usually check every 2-3 hours. However, I have a specific url/twitch account to record my entire powerleveling session and I have a pop-up window to live-chat that's connected to my twitch account. As long as you have a twitch account, I'm readily accessible for chat. I will most likely include the url to that twitch account after I receive payment but you can remind/request for the url/twitch account name. This will give you almost real-time progression updates to your account and contact with me.6. So now I decided to purchase your powerleveling services. What should I do next?
1. [OPTIONAL] Change your account password -- so you can switch it back to your original account password after I finish powerleveling.
2. [SITUATIONAL] If you have authenticated your account, linked a credit card/paypal account and wish not to leave any personal information, it would be the time to do so.
3. Either post here that you're interested or directly send a PM to negotiate price. Afterwards send a PM that will include your email address, acct password, and either A. your first and last name or B. your security password to your security accounts when you registered at Blizzard (you can avoid this step if its a brand new account)
4. [SITUATIONAL-2] I am not 100% certain but I do believe that happens only when your account is linked to SMSS (RMAH) -- I need to gain authorization for my IP address to access the account. It requires having your entire name or security answers, e-mail address for account, password and a verification code sent to your mobile address. It will require me to change the password which I will send. After I finish getting verified, it will send a verification code to your mobile to which I will need to verify my IP address.
5. [OPTIONAL but HIGHER SECURITY] Request a mediator or have the money on the acct/forward the FG as payment -- either create a post or event of your own. I will post and link to this thread. Then you will specify the character's name and class. You can provide a screenshot of what you have, if you feel the need to protect your items, but at least take a screenshot of your character list along with its level. This will verify the original starting point of the powerleveling. Then after I provide my leveling service, I will take screenshots and prove to the moderator that I have, in-fact, leveled the character to what we had negotiated. All of the agreements about instructions of leveling, payment, and so forth will be recorded down and be agreed upon in the event/post to which the moderator will OK before we can start.
6. You'll receive a PM saying that I have got your account information and will receive the url to my stream to watch me powerlevel. If you have requested a mediator, we'll get into contact and deal with the screenshots, verification and such.
7. Wait. Its up to you what you want to do until I finish. I'll send a PM when I finish. You can follow my powerleveling stream.7. Anything else I should do after I get my account back and powerleveled?
First, make sure you change your password after the powerleveling. Second, gear out your character because he/she will most likely be naked or close to naked. Third, purchase or get a friend to run you through Hell Diablo because I will only kill normal and nightmare Diablo until I'm sufficiently geared to do so. Fourth, don't die. But if you do and wish for me to powerlevel another toon/char, you can negotiate for a discount as a repeat customer. I would appreciate a vouch afterwards too.