Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 02:17:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Virtex is SCAM. Don't deposite money there. Don't trade there.  (Read 9350 times)
n2004al (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:56:55 AM

hey guys i deposit btc to virtex.com from blockchain is there anyway to back my btc?

I think not. You must forget your btc.  Angry
Dilemma

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 12:09:05 PM

it's one of the most populer system in bitcoin world
now is it scam?
how can we trust any bitcoin invest system?

n2004al (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 12:11:29 PM

it's one of the most populer system in bitcoin world
now is it scam?
how can we trust any bitcoin invest system?

What do you mean? I don't understand? Virtex is (was) only one exchanger.....
istrynk

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 12:57:45 PM

Hello, my name is Tomas Andzelis. I was hired by Tadas Kasputis to help him develop his business, so i did helped with marketing, seo and adwords part. On october 2014 i have left the company and i stated that on my linkedin. Please stop using my name with refferences as criminal, feel free to contact me
email: tanzelis@gmail.com
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 01:00:05 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2015, 01:14:03 PM by mayax

Hello, my name is Tomas Andzelis. I was hired by Tadas Kasputis to help him develop his business, so i did helped with marketing, seo and adwords part. On october 2014 i have left the company and i stated that on my linkedin. Please stop using my name with refferences as criminal, feel free to contact me
email: tanzelis@gmail.com

Unfortunately, not many people will understand that you are not associate with egopay anymore and they will keep mention your name.

The people who lost their money in Egopay and then in Virtex are very annoyed and I am sure you can understand
paolo77
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 04:08:19 PM

The question is simple, where the money Huh
richana

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 05:31:25 PM

Hello, my name is Tomas Andzelis (...) i have left the company (...) Please stop using my name ...

Sorry if I sound bitter, Tomas, but you were part of the gang who started this scam-site, and you even admit that you helped promote it. It was because of your great job of marketing Virtex.com to the public that many of us found out about the site and became clients WHO HAVE NOW LOST OUR MONEY.

Can you help us get it back, please? If not, your words are just empty words and you are just as legally responsible as the others in your criminal gang.

Virtex CEO Paulius Meskauskas also claimed to have left the company.  Now that all of our hard-earned money has been stolen, no one wants to take responsibility or have their names associated with the truth of the Virtex.com fraud that they helped create. I am sure you did not complain when Tadas Kasputis was paying you money for what you did.

If this is not solved, I expect to soon see another post here who says: "Hello, my name is Tadas Kasputis (...) i have left the company (...) Please stop using my name..."

tonybark

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:11:09 PM

richana how could you write these bullshits, just making from air? thinkbig is owner, Paulius and Tomas criminals Cheesy
cmon did you ever read news? I have nothing in common with them but I will ask moderator
to delete your posts because it is just misleading people from right direction. I got back money from Virtex because
I posted Tadas and Mantas photos, they paid me in 1 day. Why they are not paying for you? because they see you are
involving more people, separate companies, add bill gates too then. The thing is Paulius and Tomas were fired 3-4 months ago,
so how could you even write about them with words "criminals"? They did their jobs, Tadas didn't like smth and fired them,
maybe they have to pay from own pockets? STUPID! Owner Tadas Kasputis put Mantas Gustys to CEO position and when project
scammed, they were still on their positions, they are responsible for this, so you have to try find them, post photos, try to find phone numbers to call, not
posting some stupid comments from air and making other people guilty. Also Payza own Egopay, they put Tadas to control everything, you wrote they have nothing in common,
but they have and a lot.

Please read NEWS before posting!!!!
mayax
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:52:16 PM

you see richana ? Smiley

I told you that Payza and Egopay are the same. Now, someone who worked for Egopay is saying the same thing. Do you need more proves?

Tomas, I understand your position and I agree that you are not involved in this shit.

Try to understand that many, many people are angry and frustrated because they lost a lot of money with them and these people are trying to recover the funds or to find the truth.

Someone stolen their funds. They do not care if you, Tadas, Fidel Castro, Dalai Lama or Payza. They want the money back IF possible Smiley

tonybark

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:02:19 PM

mayax hi, you are right about payza, but about last statement, why you are telling it doesn't care who stole money,
it cares a lot, because only when you know who stole money, only then you can take it back, isn't it? How the hell is possible
in this world to get back money from persons who got conflict with Tadas and was fired? I am talking about Tomas and Paulius.
Also company who did marketing, you think they knew that Tadas and Mantas will scam people? I don't think so.

People here are looking for responsible person who stole money and few poeple talking like: maybe he, maybe another guy or that
marketing company or Dalai Lama. STOP BULLSHITING for got sake. Please read forums, everyone knows that Tadas Kasputis - owner
and Mantas Gustys - CEO were controlling everything at the end and scammed people. Why scammed? because it was shitty project and
all money were coming from egopay. No egopay? = no virtex. Kapish?
mayax
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:15:41 PM

mayax hi, you are right about payza, but about last statement, why you are telling it doesn't care who stole money,
it cares a lot, because only when you know who stole money, only then you can take it back, isn't it? How the hell is possible
in this world to get back money from persons who got conflict with Tadas and was fired? I am talking about Tomas and Paulius.
Also company who did marketing, you think they knew that Tadas and Mantas will scam people? I don't think so.

People here are looking for responsible person who stole money and few poeple talking like: maybe he, maybe another guy or that
marketing company or Dalai Lama. STOP BULLSHITING for got sake. Please read forums, everyone knows that Tadas Kasputis - owner
and Mantas Gustys - CEO were controlling everything at the end and scammed people. Why scammed? because it was shitty project and
all money were coming from egopay. No egopay? = no virtex. Kapish?

tonybark, I know about that.Chill out !

I only told you how the most of the people are thinking.... They want the money back and they are blaming everybody who worked for Egopay even most of the exployees have NO fault

I am not thinking like them  Smiley

I am sure that Tomas and Paulius has NO fault.

The people should ask Payza to give the money back Smiley
tonybark

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 07:34:49 PM

good to know there are more clever people, what I offer you guys, try to find as much as possible information
about Tadas Kasputis and Mantas Gustys. There are lot of information about Tadas on other threads, I don't know
about Mantas, but this is the only way. Making them more public gives you more chances to receive money.

Mantas Gustys - http://cointelegraph.com/news/113008/gustys-mantas
http://i.picresize.com/images/2015/01/23/FmQI.png
Tadas Kasputis - http://eventdove.com/resource/20140909/382703_20140909182041307.jpg
richana

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 08:46:47 PM

I got back money from Virtex because I posted Tadas and Mantas photos, they paid me in 1 day.
(...)
Owner Tadas Kasputis put Mantas Gustys to CEO position and when project scammed, they were still on their positions, they are responsible for this, so you have to try find them, post photos, try to find phone numbers to call

So you got your money back?  You are luckier than the rest of us.... Sorry, but until these crooks face up to what they have done and pay us what they owe us, I don't see a problem with warning other users about them in public AND also warning other users about their associates, who (by their own admission in this forum) helped them build the site and do the marketing that made it possible for them to capture innocent victims like myself.

That is the truth.  Whether or not one of them from that group of thieves is more responsible than another one is merely a matter of detail, and they can happily debate it amongst themselves. Honestly, that is not our problem. Because as far as the ordinary users are concerned, we just want the money back that is owed to us. It is as simple as that.
tonybark

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 09:07:32 PM

richana I wrote you before, I and another user who posted photos get refund. He got ~6BTC back.

"AND also warning other users about their associates, who (by their own admission in this forum) helped them build the site" -
are you serious?!? so lets sue google, because they advertise on it!!! ohh, I am going to be so rich so fast after we win this case.
Doesn't sound stupid? I can answer for you. Yes, it sounds ridiculous.
richana

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 03:35:10 AM

I haven't posted any photos of those who are responsible for this theft of our money.  Maybe that explains why I haven't gotten my refund.

There's no point in splitting hairs over the distinction as to how guilty other crooks like Paulius Meskauskas and Tomas Andzelis may or may not be. Facts are that they all worked together in the same gang to start the site: Paulias as initial CEO and Tomas Andzelis as CMO. So they were executives, and they had no problems marketing the site when they launched it and telling all of their victims (like me) how great the site was. It is only now, after the money is already stolen, that they are publicly distancing themselves from the scam.

So.... Where's the money?

paolo77
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 09:36:26 AM

If you go to make a complaint to the police? could move something?
tonybark

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 11:00:24 AM

richana, do you think they knew that site will be scam? If you think they helped to create scam, then yes, but do you
really think so? Virtex scammed just because egopay scammed, so it explains everything.
paolo77
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 11:07:43 AM

richana, do you think they knew that site will be scam? If you think they helped to create scam, then yes, but do you
really think so? Virtex scammed just because egopay scammed, so it explains everything.

if egopay cheated who cares? my btc are on virtex.com and not on egopay, I do not think virtex can hold my btc because egopay is a scam !! I sent $ 200 with OKPAY! OKPAY cares if virtex not me them back.
So I have the 0.66 btc virtex.com of them want it and I do not care nothing egopay.
clear?
richana

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 12:04:43 PM

Whether they knew or not, or claim that they are innocent, is really not my problem.
I don't care about anyone's excuses.
Because I am in the same boat as Paolo:
I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK.

In my case it is quite a bit more than Paolo, but regardless of the amount I can completely understand why lots of people are upset.
We have sent a lot of support requests and the thieves at Virtex.com can't even be bothered to type a simple reply to tell us what is going on. That is typical fraud behavior.

paolo77
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 03:10:17 PM

egopay.com ceased to exist!
but my btc them virtex.com
virtex.com how soon cease to exist?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: