Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 12:17:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Virtex is SCAM. Don't deposite money there. Don't trade there.  (Read 9352 times)
bitcointrader85

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 03:58:18 AM

i was also scammed . 27 $     

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
paolo77
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 03:03:50 PM

no news  !!!   
egopay  =   SCAM
virtex    =   SCAM
richana

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:02:08 PM

Why are the sites still up?  What is their endgame?

For the record: I have still not been paid either. I hold accounts with both EgoPay and Virtex, and my balance with Virtex is substantial (both in fiat and BTC).  It has been more than 40 days since I requested payment but they haven't as much as sent an email... and of course no money either, yet.
wakawaka

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 06:44:41 AM

Same here. No money/ no replies from their support, i.e. SCAM
bitboy11

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 07:39:51 AM

I got back money from Virtex because I posted Tadas and Mantas photos, they paid me in 1 day.
(...)
Owner Tadas Kasputis put Mantas Gustys to CEO position and when project scammed, they were still on their positions, they are responsible for this, so you have to try find them, post photos, try to find phone numbers to call

So you got your money back?  You are luckier than the rest of us.... Sorry, but until these crooks face up to what they have done and pay us what they owe us, I don't see a problem with warning other users about them in public AND also warning other users about their associates, who (by their own admission in this forum) helped them build the site and do the marketing that made it possible for them to capture innocent victims like myself.

That is the truth.  Whether or not one of them from that group of thieves is more responsible than another one is merely a matter of detail, and they can happily debate it amongst themselves. Honestly, that is not our problem. Because as far as the ordinary users are concerned, we just want the money back that is owed to us. It is as simple as that.

Agreed!
Let's round up everyone associated with the scammers and have the Courts decide whether they were innocent employees or not.  Smiley
bitboy11

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 05:49:52 PM

Just found this!
So funny!!! Grin
http://www.microbuxx.com/pages/clickads
saturn643

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 03:57:10 AM

Something has to be done to better protect users who know no better than to follow these scams!!
bitboy11

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 12:17:45 AM

I just find it strange that these supposed scammers would post their real names for everybody online to see!
Are they truly this bold Huh
Don't they realize that eventually they will see their day in Court and no doubt behind bars Huh

It is so silly and amateur of them.
The only reason I put any cash in their hands was due to the fact that they exposed their legitimate information online.

I've seen this play out before with E-gold.
In the end, we'll get some of our money back when the authorities step in . Wink
Perhaps by then 1 bitcoin might be worth $10,000 Grin
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1654

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 04:00:02 PM

I have problems with Virtex (https://virtex.com). I have deposited 100$ 4 days ago and my money are yet in pending. I deposited there from payza. They told the money from Payza comes max in 48 hours but are gone 4 days and nothing. And the big problem is that no one answered to my tickets.

I found Virtex at my Payza account and I thought that this site is safe because of this. But because of they above actions I think that they smell scam and Payza must be responsible that collaborate with such kind of sites.

Thanks for telling here, some one recommended me to exchange your money payza to btc on here,

Thanks

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
bitcointrader85

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 10:38:36 AM

It really hurts !!!

When you cant withdraw your money even after seeing it

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
masterBit9

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 11:04:50 AM

The virtex website is offline. Running off with the money
bitboy11

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 07:57:21 AM

The virtex website is offline. Running off with the money

Good thing I took snapshots of my entire account...knew this would happen. Grin
keithHK

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 01:42:26 AM

I regret that I have not read this thread earlier.

Now I cannot connect to anything of virtex.com
I have around 10,000 USD with them and I just wish if you have anyone who have already filed a case with police, please also let me know.
richana

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:45:33 PM

I regret that I have not read this thread earlier.

Now I cannot connect to anything of virtex.com
I have around 10,000 USD with them and I just wish if you have anyone who have already filed a case with police, please also let me know.
OUCH!  This is definitely grounds for a criminal case.

Do you have proof or evidence of your funds? The police will want that, especially if we are going to seek the extradition of Mantas and Tadus.

Like bitboy earlier in the thread, I also took screenshots of my account (as well as kept a folder with other documentary evidence).
I know exactly what I am owed, right down to the last penny, and the only way that these scammers can avoid the consequences is if they begin to pay back what they unlawfully took.
bitboy11

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:56:15 AM

I wrote a Support Ticket Requesting a Refund of all my Payments to virtex.com plus the release of information about the Virtex Business Account holder.
Within 24 hours of sending the ticket Virtex disappeared and went offline! Grin

Not saying there is a connection although theories abound.
Anyway they pretty much told me what I expected to hear from them while completely ignoring the request for info.

"We remind all of our members that they complete their purchases of their own accord.

You are responsible for performing your due diligence on any Sellers with whom you plan on doing business.

Payza provides third-party payment processing services and carries out related actions on your behalf. By initiating and sending payments through the Service or adding funds to your balance, you appoint Payza as your agent to obtain the funds on your behalf and transfer them to the designated receiver.

For further clarification please visit our User Agreement: https://www.payza.com/legal

However, if you are not satisfied from a good or service purchased, the option to file a dispute through the Resolution Center is available so long as the transaction is within 45 days.  If the transaction is beyond this time frame the status for filing the dispute will read as “Expired” and the option to dispute this transaction will cease."

When the FBI or relevant authority comes calling, I'm sure they will have no choice but to hand over all requested information.
joclixx

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:06:56 AM

scam my 3btc+ Cry
virtex and egopay scam to

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:38:45 AM

Geh $10,000 that is a lot of money
Best of luck with the recovery and I hope you get them they mimicked Cavirtex in name but it still sucks to see people getting money stolen though.
Although with both sites shutting down now guess this type of scam with these names won't recur again at least.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Exther2

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:03:55 PM

I have read about this on a few news blogs.
It looks like they closed it because too many illegal funds came in and they will have to check every single transaction.
I am not defending them or accusing for anything, just saying that it might be temporary.
There is no reason to go offline "just like that".

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
richana

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:13:27 PM

It looks like they closed it because too many illegal funds came in and they will have to check every single transaction.
They have the right to close their business for whatever reason they want.
But they DO NOT have the right to abscond with funds that do not belong to them.

If Virtex wanted to close because of [insert reason here], then that is perfectly fine.
Just make sure you pay us first.

We are the innocent victims and it is our money that they have stolen.

it might be temporary.

Let us hope so. Bring the site back, and then start paying the oldest account holders first.
I am one of those with money stuck in Virtex, which is owned by the same crooks that are also behind Egopay.

There is no reason to go offline "just like that".
I completely agree.  They should at least explain what is happening (that is what company blogs are for), and then let us know how they plan to refund the money that they owe to their users.

Otherwise it is theft and that is a criminal offense.

bitcoin1992

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:14:03 AM

I don’t trust any crypro exchange for the simple reason that no transparency
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: