Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:21:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Virtex is SCAM. Don't deposite money there. Don't trade there.  (Read 9352 times)
bitcointrader85

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 06:12:25 PM

The virtex website is offline. Running off with the money

Good thing I took snapshots of my entire account...knew this would happen. Grin

What are you going to do with the snapshots ?

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
bitboy11

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:39:16 PM

The virtex website is offline. Running off with the money

Good thing I took snapshots of my entire account...knew this would happen. Grin

What are you going to do with the snapshots ?

Nothing really...
It's just for record-keeping mostly.

At the same time, in the event that these scammers get apprehended and go to court, there is a chance that, folks who have proof of being scammed can actually file a claim and get part or all of their money back.
paolo77
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:03:35 AM

both sites have disappeared into thin air !! and those who had them money ?? perhaps it is for these reasons that many people are away from crypto, can cheat and nobody can do anything !!! in this world (unfortunately) the scam is legal!
 Cry
richana

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:25:24 AM

Scams are not legal.  Some of us are working on getting these guys to justice.

Yes, both egopay.com and virtex.com are gone ...poof, off the air.
But the crooks behind them are still out there, and they still have all of our money.

bitboy11

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 01:29:56 PM

I am quite sure that both Egopay and Virtex are being investigated by authorities somewhere right now.
There are literally thousands of people who have lost their funds and are very angry and want to see appropriate action taken against them.

You would have to search for PTC and HYIP forums to see more discussion about the matter.
Since this is a Bitcoin forum, not too many people here are probably concerned about EgoPay.
bitboy11

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:13:49 PM

I just filed an official complaint at the FBI's website.
I completed a form and submitted it.
I included links to articles about their scam.
Additionally, I gave them my deposit transaction history.

Hopefully, this will at least make them aware of the situation.
paolo77
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 04:18:38 PM

Any news ?
bitboy11

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 05:05:34 AM

Any news ?

As far as I know, there is no further information or news relating to the scam. However, if you are referring to my report, it is unlikely that I'll get any direct response from the FBI due to the fact that the value of my losses were only $156 although they were made aware of the broader scope of the scam. 
n2004al (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:06:49 AM

I have problems with Virtex (https://virtex.com). I have deposited 100$ 4 days ago and my money are yet in pending. I deposited there from payza. They told the money from Payza comes max in 48 hours but are gone 4 days and nothing. And the big problem is that no one answered to my tickets.

I found Virtex at my Payza account and I thought that this site is safe because of this. But because of they above actions I think that they smell scam and Payza must be responsible that collaborate with such kind of sites.

Thanks for telling here, some one recommended me to exchange your money payza to btc on here,

Thanks

Glad to help.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: