Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:15:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do NOT Double your Bitcoins!  (Read 7223 times)
Bubbsandbubbs3 (OP)

Activity: 267
Merit: 252

Squirtle squirt.

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 04:32:17 AM

Quote from: mayax
Quote from: picolo on January 31, 2015, 05:17:39 AM

Quote from: Bubbsandbubbs3 on January 13, 2015, 08:51:42 AM

Have you considered putting money on a website that says "How to multiply your Bitcoins hundredfold in a day?" DON'T.

These websites are scams, and yes, there is a lot of them. Are they ALL hackers who found a flaw in Bitcoin? Hopefully not! And notice all these websites say the EXACT same thing, but with different domains and addresses.

Second, people have reported bad experiences with them.

Third, why would they even release this to the public? I mean, seriously, 0.9 BTC free in one DAY? Why not just use it for yourself?

Last but not least, (this probably supplies the most evidence) although the payouts displayed on the website differ, the blockchain payouts are ALL THE SAME, which means they probably pay to STOLEN MONEY to one of their partners in crime.

I also truly hope this IS a scam, or else this will crash the Bitcoin economy.

Yes you are right. It is better to invest in reliable investing schemes.

like?

eobot.com

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:48:36 PM

Quote from: mayax
Quote from: picolo on January 31, 2015, 05:17:39 AM

Quote from: Bubbsandbubbs3 on January 13, 2015, 08:51:42 AM

Have you considered putting money on a website that says "How to multiply your Bitcoins hundredfold in a day?" DON'T.

These websites are scams, and yes, there is a lot of them. Are they ALL hackers who found a flaw in Bitcoin? Hopefully not! And notice all these websites say the EXACT same thing, but with different domains and addresses.

Third, why would they even release this to the public? I mean, seriously, 0.9 BTC free in one DAY? Why not just use it for yourself?

Last but not least, (this probably supplies the most evidence) although the payouts displayed on the website differ, the blockchain payouts are ALL THE SAME, which means they probably pay to STOLEN MONEY to one of their partners in crime.

Yes you are right. It is better to invest in reliable investing schemes.

like?

eobot.com

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

"reliable investing schemes"? tell me ONE ! Smiley
Bubbsandbubbs3 (OP)

Activity: 267
Merit: 252

Squirtle squirt.

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 03:57:02 PM

Agree that ponzies are scams. This thread should be pinned on gambling board so that hundreds of people don't loose their money.
says the guy wth -8 trust Tongue

mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:17:21 PM

Agree that ponzies are scams. This thread should be pinned on gambling board so that hundreds of people don't loose their money.
says the guy wth -8 trust Tongue

who cares about a forum trust? Smiley
fenghush

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:19:26 PM

By now I would assume people know the game with 'double your coins' but they just choose to gamble on the pretext they wont be the last to deposit and turn profit, but may as well gamble their bitcoins on a dice game, yet they still send their coins in these schemes, it's quite the phenomenon.

bryanswangxx16

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:12:49 AM

In my opinion, it is quite obvious that these kind of deals are all scams
Anything that good will not be offered to the public for sure
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:49:16 PM

Of course any website that offers such high ROI (x2 in a few days, 5% daily...) are either pure scam, either ponzi schemes that will collapse very quickly.
It's also available for "mining" websites that offer you btc for free, but you have to pay to withdraw. These are scams, and even if you pay, they won't allow you to withdraw as much or more than what you've paid.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
BrHH2

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:41:07 PM

Yes, 100 % scam.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: