Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:34:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be back to $125 within 4 months  (Read 1522 times)
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:03:11 PM

Bitcoin maintained its value at around the $100 mark for a year or so. Because of it being harder to acquire then it is to sell the currency, a premium will be caused by the extra demand and standard premium, making me believe bitcoin will be worth $125 long term. My thoughts were that bitcoins would always be around the $110-$125 mark, being worth around $100 and due to extra demand on the buying side, be slightly higher then that figure.

When BTC skyrocked I sold out and have not bought back in except when making discounted purchases or to get things I need through BTC. If BTC falls to the value I put on it when I was introduced to bitcoin 4 years ago, I will probably buy again around the $100 mark.

My guess is it falls to near $100 then back to $125 for awhile. If it goes below $100, all hell will break loose I think.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:09:13 PM

Been calling it for a while, we could even see double figures tho... big ass lucky early investors will panic and redistribution of wealth will ensue. Now only big big long term holders will win anything.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 07:32:33 PM

no body can predict as correct .
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 07:47:41 PM

Nobody knows realy. Hope it goes up again...  Undecided
djspang

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:15:26 PM

Back to $100 by the summer I reckon.... Hard to believe I once mined over 8,000 on my PC back in the early days.... I got interested as I am a geek, but got bored, saw no potential, and wiped the hard drive when I rebuilt my PC without a 2nd thought. So what would I know? Smiley
Coinshot

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:31:50 PM

A drop makes everyone start thinking of the worst. 200 is as low as it goes now, and it will start going slowly up. Second half of this year is when it will rally strong.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

SmartBit

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:52:05 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2015, 11:26:02 PM by SmartBit

Bitcoin maintained its value at around the $100 mark for a year or so. Because of it being harder to acquire then it is to sell the currency, a premium will be caused by the extra demand and standard premium, making me believe bitcoin will be worth $125 long term. My thoughts were that bitcoins would always be around the $110-$125 mark, being worth around $100 and due to extra demand on the buying side, be slightly higher then that figure.

When BTC skyrocked I sold out and have not bought back in except when making discounted purchases or to get things I need through BTC. If BTC falls to the value I put on it when I was introduced to bitcoin 4 years ago, I will probably buy again around the $100 mark.

My guess is it falls to near $100 then back to $125 for awhile. If it goes below $100, all hell will break loose I think.

Do you really think this is a special guess? its how it fluctuates.

All I can say to this is NO SHIT.

Its been dropping and doing this for at least a few months now.

I called this when bitcoin was over 400. It's going to struggle for a bit before we see any real rise over 400 though it may bounce back and forth over 100 under 400 for awhile this year, slowly becoming more stable.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:09:20 AM

All the negative news lately about hacking and stuff must have definitely affected the drop.
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 01:43:47 AM

All the negative news lately about hacking and stuff must have definitely affected the drop.

I think it has to do with too much supply and how easy it is to buy bitcoins now for a limited marketplace. I think wider adoption will draw demand on the current supply and raise the price. I don't think a killer app will help the marketplace, I think Bitcoin needs something of a transcendence to move it upwards past record levels once more.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 03:28:02 AM

Back to $100 by the summer I reckon.... Hard to believe I once mined over 8,000 on my PC back in the early days.... I got interested as I am a geek, but got bored, saw no potential, and wiped the hard drive when I rebuilt my PC without a 2nd thought. So what would I know? Smiley

I know how you feel I recently formatted a disc that contained $10 worth of altcoins but 8000 btc Dayummn!! Are you serious?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:44:00 AM

There are other theories about what affected the price:

https://xrptalk.org/topic/5092-some-news-from-china-about-the-bitcoin-price-drop/

Firstly,some news maybe are not true,it only flows in the weibo or QQ.(what is weibo or QQ,u can see them as facebook or skype,or log on wikipedia)

1、Chinese famous finance investor Duan Hongbin(端宏斌) said that he has selt out all of his bitcoin by his official weibo and invest all money in chinese a stock and Hongkong stock.
2、Chinese famous  finance investor don't issue that he has cleared out his all xrps,From his last xrp holding issue,he can't issue any important topics about his xrps.
3、Some bitcoin investor have submitted the report about Okcoin's illegal future operation to Chinese legal operation depatment.This news flowed from weibo and there are the pictures about the report files.
4、Many people and i suspect that OKCoin and Huobi sell the fake bitcoin in their exchange,their trading volume(about bitcoin future) and real trading data is not corresponding
5、Many Chinese big V(investor holding many coin or cash)have transfer their eyes onto the a stock or Hongkong stock,especially when the Shanghai-Hongkong Stock Connecting  started.And recently Chinese a stock trading volume have surpass the American sum stock trading volume and first reach1000bil CNY.So many money has flowed into the Chinese A stock.
6、Some weibo said that some professional bitcoin investor teams are all short-selling and accumulate the single investors into the investing QQ group.It is like illegal money accumulation.

At last: i also want to say WTF Chinese for those bad guys

Some clarification: https://xrptalk.org/topic/5092-some-news-from-china-about-the-bitcoin-price-drop/?p=61839

Seems it is chinese work.

If was hacking the prices would drop Bitstamp reopened
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:08:32 AM

we can not predict the price, but we should expect that the price could rise again..
all bitcoiners keep the spirit
tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:48:18 AM

i think yes and i not see hope for bitcoin up again . so sadly  Cry

DarKSpectrE

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:26:52 AM

Yeah plus the bubble's been long overdue to burst into epic tears. (NOTE: LOOK UP THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 'SHRINKING' AND 'BURSTING'.)
Dontlitter

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:14:28 AM

This is just the market correction that the real money has been waiting for.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: