Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:11:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want the hell outta here!!!  (Read 1879 times)
Al the Alpaca (OP)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 06:39:41 AM

Get me the hell outta here. I don't need to be in Newbie, for everybody knows who the hell I am. See https://bitcointalk.org/index.phptopic=91676.0 if you desire more proof.

Whoever came up with this stupid rule probably has one blade shy on their brains cooling fan.

For those of you who still doubt I am who I say I am, my complete profile is as follows:

~Al

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2012, 06:43:33 AM

Welcome to BitcoinTalk, Al. I've heard a lot about you. How's Vicente's show coming along?

~Bruno~
Freecoiner

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 06:49:46 AM

Al! Al! Al! Why don't you just be a little more patient like I. Do your time here in Newbie and you'll be out in no time. Meanwhile, consider joining Freecoiner once you're out of Newbie Jail, and... Oops! Sorry, Al. I just thought of something. According to the by-laws that I've almost started penning, alpacas won't be able to join. What a bummer! Good luck with you new gig there with Vicente though.

~Bruno~
fatigue

Activity: 196

Bitcoin is a food group.

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 06:56:39 AM

I dont want to interrupt the flow of Dissociative Identity but...

Al, you need to get filming! Some genius wrote up 4 or 5 scripts and i havent seen a single cut!
Freecoiner

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 07:12:02 AM

Al, you need to get filming! Some genius wrote up 4 or 5 scripts and i havent seen a single cut!

I'm not entirely convinced, fatigue, that Al is real, but I could be mistaken. Only time will tell. But I do have to concur with you that the scripts so far are fun to pen read.

~Bruno~
fatigue

Bitcoin is a food group.

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 07:30:39 AM

I'm not entirely convinced, fatigue, that Al is real, but I could be mistaken. Only time will tell. But I do have to concur with you that the scripts so far are fun to pen read.

~Bruno~

Well i do look forward to the releases in any case!
Freecoiner

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 08:07:23 AM

~Bruno~

Did you read were Al is now trying to cheer up a depressed Newbie?

~Bruno~
fatigue

Bitcoin is a food group.

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 08:14:10 AM

~Bruno~

Did you read were Al is now trying to cheer up a depressed Newbie?

~Bruno~

I did! that as well as a nicely placed Alpaca Bump! (i read that post as if it was being said in the manner of 'falcon punch!' for some odd reason)
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 08:33:22 AM

Welcome to BitcoinTalk, Al. I've heard a lot about you. How's Vicente's show coming along?

~Bruno~

If you're willing to vouch for this poor alpaca, I could let it out the zoo. Wink
Unless it's the same with Freecoiner, and you don't want to let it out just yet.
Al the Alpaca (OP)

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 08:37:35 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2012, 08:47:43 AM by Al the Alpaca

Vicente: Welcome back to the show, Al.
Al: Are you being sarcastic?
Vicente: No! Seriously, welcome back... Let's move on. Where're you broadcasting from today, Al.
Al: I'm currently in a beautiful small town in Indiana. (to himself, "What a fuckin' hellhole!")
Vicente: What's so special about this town, Al?
Al: Well, this is where Matthew grew up, and today I'm interviewing several of Matthew's old acquaintances in this beautiful town. (Hellhole!)
Vicente: Whose first?
Al: We have the beautiful spinster...strike that...Miss. Louise Hayes, Matthew's elementary teacher. Tell us a little about Matthew if you can remember that far back, Miss. Hayes.
Miss. Hayes: I can't believe I'm talking to Al the Alpaca. Can I...
Al: Don't touch me!
Miss. Hayes: Sorry, Al! I didn't realize you were a delta-male. I remember Matty, for that's what we teachers used to call him. Matty was always late for class. Each day he would have a different excuse as to why he was late. In fact, we started to call him Late Matty, because he was always late. Late! Late! Late! Yep, Late Matty was always late.
Al: Fascinating! What else can you tell us about Late Matty?
Miss. Hayes: Who?
Vicente: Can we move on to the next person that remembers Matthew, Al?
Al: Good call, Vicente! I now have here Peggy Hoyle. Do you remember Matthew, Peggy?
Peggy Hoyle: Sure the hell do. I was his first girlfriend. I taught him all about sex. I used to dress him up in weird costumes, then fuck his brains out. Only one problem though.
Al: Not sure if I should ask.
Vicente: Ask the bitch and move on, Al!
Al: Another good call! What was that, Peggy?
Peggy Hoyle: The bastard has always late. I would bust a nut and then have to wait for hours till he got his. That's what broke us up.
Miss. Hayes: I remember Late Matty now, we used to...
Vicente: I don't think we want to hear that from Miss. Hayes, Al.
Al: I'm on it, Vicente! Next we have his cousin, Joey "Hap" Hugler. What do you remember about Matthew, Hap?
Hap: Mainly, the sex. Matthew and I...
Al: Back to you, Vicente.
Vicente: Good call, Al!

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 08:39:16 AM

~Bruno~

If you're willing to vouch for this poor alpaca, I could let it out the zoo. Wink
Unless it's the same with Freecoiner, and you don't want to let it out just yet.

I think you're misunderstanding... If you whitelist the alpaca you're allowing it to go into the zoo, not get out of the zoo lol
Al the Alpaca (OP)

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 08:42:23 AM

~Bruno~

Let me the fuck outta here! I'm getting PM's from people who want to pay me via PayPal to touch me. I know their kind. Pay, touch, then charge back, thus they get to cop a feel for free. Besides, there's an important thread outside of Newbie that I need to post on. Can't remember which one it was, or if I will post on it once I'm outta here, but it's a good excuse, one that nobody has ever used before.

~Al~

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Al the Alpaca (OP)

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 08:44:43 AM

~Bruno~

I think you're misunderstanding... If you whitelist the alpaca you're allowing it to go into the zoo, not get out of the zoo lol

Good observation, psy! That's why the powers that be made you mod.

(I've got tears in my eyes writing this shit. Am I the only one laughing?)

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 08:47:11 AM

~Bruno~

Let me the fuck outta here! I'm getting PM's from people who want to pay me via PayPal to touch me. I know their kind. Pay, touch, then charge back, thus they get to cop a feel for free. Besides, there's an important thread outside of Newbie that I need to post on. Can't remember which one it was, or if I will post on it once I'm outta here, but it's a good excuse, one that nobody has ever used before.

~Al~

Whitelisted. Welcome to the zoo and be glad you got out from the jungle!  Wink
Be civil, else back to the jungle you go!
Al the Alpaca (OP)

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 08:51:54 AM

~Bruno~

~Al~

Whitelisted. Welcome to the zoo and be glad you got out from the jungle!  Wink
Be civil, else back to the jungle you go!

I'll try, although I'm a alpaca at large with a microphone, I'll give it my best shot. Besides, I've read the damn rules, well, at least the ones that may pertain to me. (thanks, John!)

~Al~

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Al the Alpaca (OP)

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 09:10:15 AM

I think it's a damn shame that the mods (plural) came here just to tease me. Notice that I'm still a registered Newbie after all I'll done for Bitcoin. I'm beginning to think that they are alpacaphobic. Well, I got news for them. There's laws against discrimination, and I've already called Maria's lawyer to see what I can do about this matter.

~Al~

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 09:12:21 AM

I think it's a damn shame that the mods (plural) came here just to tease me. Notice that I'm still a registered Newbie after all I'll done for Bitcoin. I'm beginning to think that they are alpacaphobic. Well, I got news for them. There's laws against discrimination, and I've already called Maria's lawyer to see what I can do about this matter.

~Al~

There is no more 'Whitelisted' tag since this year. You can post anywhere already lol.
Kettenmonster

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

bool eval(bool b){return b ? b==true : b==false;}

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 09:19:21 AM

Get me the hell outta here. ...

Oh no, that´s not the way cookies are used to crumble!
You as a noooooooob have to be polite and kiss ass all the users of higher ranks!  Grin
The mods ((plural)sic!) aren´t alpacaphobic, it´s just you!
Show me any other Alpaca that has yet been mistreated by The mods ((plural)sic!) .  Tongue

The paining (sic!) is done with the QPainter class inside the paintEvent() method.
(source: my internet)
AlpacaStocks

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 09:27:09 AM

We need an alpaca lobby to get theymos to add alpacas to the bitcoin profile pics choices  Cheesy

Whos with meeee?
AlpacaStocks

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 09:29:33 AM

~Bruno~

~Al~

Shoule rename the newbies section to "the petting zoo"
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: