Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: High End Fashion  (Read 901 times)
crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 08:30:07 AM

Hello All!

As you might know from other friends, I'm pretty well connected to the high-fashion world.

I was wondering- would people considering buying top brands or really exclusive brands and other expensive clothing items with BTC? I can even sell luxury items like VERTU phones for BTC. Is the BTC market ready for something like this yet?

I am curious to hear peoples thoughts. Of course we will get there eventually, so let me know what you think.

cheers!
dennison
www.dennisonbertram.com

more or less retired.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 08:41:02 AM

Hello All!

As you might know from other friends, I'm pretty well connected to the high-fashion world.

I was wondering- would people considering buying top brands or really exclusive brands and other expensive clothing items with BTC? I can even sell luxury items like VERTU phones for BTC. Is the BTC market ready for something like this yet?

I am curious to hear peoples thoughts. Of course we will get there eventually, so let me know what you think.

cheers!
dennison
www.dennisonbertram.com

Call me crazy, but this kind of niche business is what Bitcoin needs, IMO.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 08:44:57 AM

Hello All!

cheers!
dennison
www.dennisonbertram.com
You mean like authentic luxury bags like LV and so on? Great!
crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 10:08:02 AM

Hello All!

cheers!
dennison
www.dennisonbertram.com
You mean like authentic luxury bags like LV and so on? Great!

Yes that was what I was thinking, although I would start with super exclusive brands like Garath Pugh or Marcelo Burlons new T-shirt line "County of Milan".

It would be niche, but would also give BTC a Cachet of being something special.

And of course- knock offs would make a pretty healthy market too I imagine.

more or less retired.
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 12:12:24 PM

I'm interested. What do you have for men's high fashion?
Cobra

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 01:35:22 PM

YES.....this would go a long way to help get wives on-board with Bitcoin. When mine has asked what can you buy now for Bitcoin directly, not much has interested her. It would be nice to buy items like this directly with BTC without the need to convert coins and head to retailers with a standard purchase.

Ideas like this are what will help our wives better support our "hobby" and see the value in it. Think of how they may reason...."wait your computer made these virtual coins and I got this without spending any money". And the golden question you have been waiting for arrives "how can we get more"?

How about some Michael Kors handbags
str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 03:26:15 PM

I'm interested. What do you have for men's high fashion?

diamond encrusted jock straps
crazy_rabbit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 03:36:20 PM

I don't have any products yet, as I am just trying to determine the level of interest. It will take time to work on, and as August is coming up (NO ONE works in italy durring August) I won't have much of an update until at least september.

But let met know what people would be most interested in. Purses for women? Mens wear- suits? (very expensive, but incredible quality of course) Sunglasses? (I actually have a pair of Dolce&Gabbana eyeglass frames that were a present from Domenico and Stefano at one of their parties- I'll list that elsewhere here)

Also, what sort of shipping options would people be interested in?
dennison

more or less retired.
likuidxd

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 03:42:33 PM

If you can get Christian Louboutin, I am interested

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: