Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:41:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-pyramid.com - The unique ponzi with a backup wallet of 300 btc.  (Read 9487 times)
stellar69

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 08:53:05 PM

I do not believe it is a liar a word until it is returned to our previous deposits!
All day he went to fiction stories with a bad developer? I think this guy is not more than 12 years, he thinks we're suckers, though he ran all been stupid when-with only 8 Bitcoin, back to finish off the suckers Grin
Man enough to fool us - you have "Backup Balance: 300.00001 BTC" that you guarantee that will be used for reparation !!! so please use them at last!

Ohh iam 12 years and you lose 2 btc to me? no my friend, you are on the first on my queue i will refund. dont worry.

I dont will touch on my 300 btc now, at last moment i will use it, not now. i get them when btc worth $600 and more. but sure i will refund your btc and hope you will get there talk about it.

thanks
You are an asshole who ran away with people's money.
I am gonna put a bounty on your info man, I don't even think you are 12yr old, you are younger than that.
Assholes stop investing in ponzies.
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 09:10:55 PM

Those 300 BTC would be handy right now... haha Cheesy
Alvin Fahriza

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:13:08 PM

F*CK BITCH PONZI SCAMMER @@  Embarrassed

kpitti
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:43:38 PM

I thought that there are like 300BTC ready to recover any lost?
May be would be more funny to just send some Bitcoins to any random address and then again and again until chain will not broken .... .
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:08:27 PM

Honestly, im glad you all got burned. I tried to warn all of you, nobody listen ...
Sprite160

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 06:19:24 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2015, 06:42:27 PM by Sprite160

Honestly, im glad you all got burned. I tried to warn all of you, nobody listen ...

It's kind of confusing how you "Look Out" for your fellow crypto bretheren, then are glad when they get burned. If you really are glad that these people got burned, then that leads me to believe that you are really just sadistic. You could have left it at "I tried to warn all of you, but some of you did not listen." I am sure that some people listened. A blanket statement that nobody listens is less than "Honest". But, if it makes you feel powerful that you know better than everyone, then how about just keep it to yourself. When you rejoice in others' misery, then what does that say about you? I by no means think that people that were defrauded should be applauded, but to kick them when they have made an error in judgement does no one any good, unless...(refer to second sentence). If, on the other hand, you REALLY are NOT glad because of their misfortune, then I apologize and take back anything I said that may have caused you to feel less than appreciated for your efforts to help others.

stellar69

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 10:05:56 PM

It's kind of confusing how you "Look Out" for your fellow crypto bretheren, then are glad when they get burned. If you really are glad that these people got burned, then that leads me to believe that you are really just sadistic. You could have left it at "I tried to warn all of you, but some of you did not listen." I am sure that some people listened. A blanket statement that nobody listens is less than "Honest". But, if it makes you feel powerful that you know better than everyone, then how about just keep it to yourself. When you rejoice in others' misery, then what does that say about you? I by no means think that people that were defrauded should be applauded, but to kick them when they have made an error in judgement does no one any good, unless...(refer to second sentence). If, on the other hand, you REALLY are NOT glad because of their misfortune, then I apologize and take back anything I said that may have caused you to feel less than appreciated for your efforts to help others.
Even i am glad that these people who did not listen to a thousand warnings got burned. Call me a sadist or whatever you want.
People who invest in such schemes just to fulfil their greed should have no right over their money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: