Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:22:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-pyramid.com - The unique ponzi with a backup wallet of 300 btc.  (Read 9487 times)
Alvin Fahriza

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:36:01 PM

scam or no  Angry
please contact  admin@btc-pyramid.com

stevetrac

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:48:14 PM

i feel it's a scam ,have you noticed that there are over one hundred deposits not listed on the website
brizio71

Activity: 456

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:52:13 PM

i feel it's a scam ,have you noticed that there are over one hundred deposits not listed on the website

Did you read what wrote the OP few hours ago ?

The automatic payment is not yet been implemented so they have to do manually, I think also the waiting list is manually at the moment and He went to sleep.

I think he will be back very soon !

I donn't think is scam is just a ponzi

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data

Telegram             Twitter             Medium             LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With Quadrant, any form of

Data can be Authenticated.
Alvin Fahriza

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:58:45 PM

Cry

The automatic payment is not yet been implemented so they have to do manually, I think also the waiting list is manually at the moment and He went to sleep.

OKE i hope no scam

fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:59:00 PM

Ponzi is scam, scam is ponzi  Grin Just run with your profits, or you will lose all the profits, dude. Shocked Don't be the ATM machine for the scammers.
stevetrac

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:00:53 PM

i read all the posts in a thread ,but with something like this you would keep on the ball . going to bed so deposits build up has been done before ,when they awake the coins  get moved from the wallet and gone. he may or may not be on this course . as for the affiliate program it seems to not be true , 2 mates used my url their deposits confirmed and they got the payment back with interest i got nothing.
brizio71

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:09:00 PM

i read all the posts in a thread ,but with something like this you would keep on the ball . going to bed so deposits build up has been done before ,when they awake the coins  get moved from the wallet and gone. he may or may not be on this course . as for the affiliate program it seems to not be true , 2 mates used my url their deposits confirmed and they got the payment back with interest i got nothing.

Yes it can be possible, but I think that you cab earn a lot of money before go away .....now he have just 8 BTC.

All yes possible !

Let see what will happen in next hour

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
██
██
██
██
██

Alvin Fahriza

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:09:37 PM

anyone contact ponzi?

stevetrac

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:11:18 PM

anyone want to start a sweepstake on the ammount of btc they empty the wallet at send me 0.01 btc and your figure, the closest gets the lot apart from a small commission
Alvin Fahriza

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:26:47 PM

7hours sleep  Undecided Hemmm

fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:02:57 PM

never trust any ponzi site, they will always run away with your money. i feel sorry for those who sent the money  Undecided
kuusj98

Activity: 812

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:04:34 PM

Ponzi is scam, scam is ponzi  Grin Just run with your profits, or you will lose all the profits, dude. Shocked Don't be the ATM machine for the scammers.
Haha I laugh every time seeing people trust in a Ponzi, they either don't want to see it is utter bullshit or they are convinced that 200% returns in a day is feasible.
acec

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:33:34 PM

He ran with the money
https://blockchain.info/es/tx/4ee723b52b971129345294284d5323f0b15c9d8e2bfc24feaa3feed796f0d887

Only 8 BTC. He could have waited more

FairCoin Faucet @ https://faircoin.xyz/
misaelboyz

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:34:45 PM

hmm

can someone who is great man
want to donate me

0.01BTC ?

1GAT8DzWvVs5XeTR9jtS93kuzDW7riEXme

am already transaction for this website
https://blockchain.info/tx/97a29b01d270fd00b366dde76975d6cf890f4fd4a28cf5f5af659e1b9f428c34

my btc is over , i dont have any spirit to rise up

again and again ponzi get run away  Cry
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:41:37 PM

https://blockchain.info/en/address/1PYRAMid5JPLxF9UJMsFdGpTaqEcfrCh3F  -  )))))))))))) no money,no problem
Alvin Fahriza

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:44:46 PM

FUCK SCAMMER
https://blockchain.info/tx/e055c6b810c70212164e349e5f5722319902a3f0adf109fa452ee31c12e110cf
MY BTC 0.3 FU*K
please donate Sad to my block chain
1EQ9KgSKx11kev4CtZYVdPR4hJGFcM7xxX

brizio71

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:46:58 PM

There is a way to block this fu***g BTC address  154oUEahr4GBURQmw1TYEMuDXqr46bCCqU of thi as***e ?

let's take a look to this BTC address 154oUEahr4GBURQmw1TYEMuDXqr46bCCqU so we can understand where will put the money to avoid a new scam

▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
██
██
██
██
██

clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:48:22 PM

There is a way to block this fu***g BTC address  154oUEahr4GBURQmw1TYEMuDXqr46bCCqU of thi as***e ?

let's take a look to this BTC address 154oUEahr4GBURQmw1TYEMuDXqr46bCCqU so we can understand where will put the money to avoid a new scam

No
kuusj98

Activity: 812

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:16:04 PM

I didn't want to invest here, I didn't want to lost my money anymore Grin
Did you guys even have proof of him having 300BTC?
Seems a bit, well, how to put it... Stupid to believe this guy on his word Tongue
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:46:29 PM

hmm

can someone who is great man
want to donate me

0.01BTC ?

1GAT8DzWvVs5XeTR9jtS93kuzDW7riEXme

am already transaction for this website
https://blockchain.info/tx/97a29b01d270fd00b366dde76975d6cf890f4fd4a28cf5f5af659e1b9f428c34

my btc is over , i dont have any spirit to rise up

again and again ponzi get run away  Cry

You could try here if you want another 0.01BTC fast. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=917259.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: