Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:24:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TruthfulPonzi - Round 2 || 140% Payout || VERY FAST! 3.8+ BTC Invested  (Read 367 times)
TruthfulPonzi (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:43:58 PM

Time for round 2 after a successful round 1! Welcome to TruthfulPonzi, the #1 most honest and clear ponzi available. The point of this ponzi is to provide a clear and open ponzi. Our goal is to make this game the longest lasting ponzi of all time.

OVER 3.8 BTC PLAYED LAST ROUND!

Game Address: 1BSoZxUaLpA6E3WGLdtfubcPd654cYC4iZ

Minimum: 0.01BTC
Maximum: 0.25BTC (to be lowered as ponzi goes on)

WARNING! Yes, this IS a ponzi, and it is gambling. We don't lie about that. There is a risk factor involved. If you are late to the party and you invest late, there is a higher chance that you will not recieve a full 100% return. A minimum of 85% will be returned no matter what at the death of this ponzi.

Why choose us?

TruthfulPonzi, although a ponzi, is honest and clear. We don't gamble funds, we don't lie about what we do, and most of all we don't scam or take money for ourselves. Other ponzi's may trick and deceive you by telling you they have a million dollar magic trading trick, or invest it into altcoins. TruthfulPonzi only pays out Bitcoin to players from newer recieved funds.

How fast until I recieve my investment?

Number 1, our system is not automated. This is to verify and manually check each and every deposit. Number 2, it depends on how quickly the next round of investors come in. It could be a matter of minutes, hours, or even a day or two.

How do I play?

It's as easy as sending your desired amount to the game address above, and having some patience. No need to make risky decisions in dice or roulette anymore.

What if nobody invests after me?

Once the ponzi has begun to die out, we will recognize this immediately and stop paying out 140%, and begin to return investments. No matter what, a minimum of 85% will be returned to everybody. Mark my words, this will happen. This is also the reasoning of a manual system.

All Deposits:

All Payouts:
moreia

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 11:44:48 PM

THIS IS A SCAM
DO NOT INVEST
dhowe12

Activity: 19
Merit: 0