Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:20:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is in big trouble and is ultimately doomed!  (Read 13170 times)
mystery2048 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2012, 07:03:51 PM

Woo here we go again, first massive problems with bitcoinica, and then the price crashes... Bitcoin is dead! Although the price will probably rally a few more times, the overall outlook looks gloomy...

Important: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=92424.0;all

Donations: 1HWMQv2VYviAgpy6NWNvVg9JhKm4zcMGS5
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mccorvic

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2012, 07:08:28 PM

Woo here we go again, first massive problems with bitcoinica, and then the price crashes... Bitcoin is dead! Although the price will probably rally a few more times, the overall outlook looks gloomy...

Worthless troll is worthless. Thanks for playing our game!

Offering Video/Audio Editing Services since 2011 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77932.0
mystery2048 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2012, 11:40:01 AM

Worthless troll is worthless. Thanks for playing our game!

That is the pot calling the kettle black...

Thanks for playing *my* game...

mystery2048 (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 08:33:57 AM

Bitcoin is gone, I can see its obvious and inevitable now... The price going up is the first sign of its ultimate failure, and I am so confident that this is the case, I have actually deleted my entire wallet.dat file and all the bitcoins there... Games up guys, time to move to the next project! Smiley

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 09:11:14 AM

Bitcoin is gone, I can see its obvious and inevitable now... The price going up is the first sign of its ultimate failure, and I am so confident that this is the case, I have actually deleted my entire wallet.dat file and all the bitcoins there... Games up guys, time to move to the next project! Smiley

I am sure nobody will miss the 9 bitcent lost forever.  How about next you delete your forum profile?
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 09:20:07 AM

Yes just like how all other companies whose stocks value went up...were considered "failing"....LOL

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 02:17:13 PM

This dramatic rise in price proves bitcoin is dead!!  Cheesy

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 02:24:41 PM

Actually, thank you again Mystery. Due to your timely link on BTC-E I received 6 Bitcoins back from Zhou's personal compensation fund. A day later would have been too late. I'm sure you did your claim there as well and got something back.
mystery2048 (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 03:32:07 PM

Oh lol, that was an accident, im not really trying to help anyone or make anyone any money, and, if I had my choice, I would make the price crash to 0.001. Even still, I am sure this will happen eventually...

Im tired of this... Watch out! Bitcoin, litecoin, namecoin are all doomed!

vuce

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 03:36:03 PM

I would make the price crash to 0.001.
Please do this. That would be so awesome!
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 03:36:09 PM

Oh lol, that was an accident, im not really trying to help anyone or make anyone any money, and, if I had my choice, I would make the price crash to 0.001. Even still, I am sure this will happen eventually...

Im tired of this... Watch out! Bitcoin, litecoin, namecoin are all doomed!
The world is doomed on 2012 anyway. Why don't you delete your forum account and jump off the building, just to make this fast?
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 03:36:41 PM

Bitcoin is a risky project and there is a high change that you will lose everything.

I would agree and have always retained this as a baseline concept, or tried to, but would add several things (which are my own personal opinions and projections):

- It has the best risk/reward ratio of anything I've run across.  (e.g., gambling, precious metals, etc.)

- The chances of capitalization or loss will be modulated greatly by background skill sets that an individual may or may not have, and also to some extent the structure of the political system which one lives under.

- It is an opportunity to participate early in a technology which is truly revolutionary and has great potential to have a lasting impact on society.  No matter what the future of Bitcoin itself, the concepts it has introduced more broadly will almost certainly grow and evolve.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 03:40:59 PM

I doubt you believe this, or that you deleted your wallet. It just doesn't pass the smell test. Why would you not sell those coins? That would have been more believable.

mystery2048 (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 03:53:35 PM

I doubt you believe this, or that you deleted your wallet. It just doesn't pass the smell test. Why would you not sell those coins? That would have been more believable.

I believe bitcoins being destroyed will end bitcoin quicker, as it will end up in a deflationary spiral which causes market paralysis...

disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 03:56:46 PM

I believe bitcoins being destroyed will end bitcoin quicker, as it will end up in a deflationary spiral which causes market paralysis...

Now I get it! Your daddy works for Western Union. Tough luck, buddy.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 04:05:40 PM

I don't usually say this or do this, but...

OP, have you paid back your loans on Bitcoin-OTC yet?
mystery2048 (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 04:08:27 PM

A) None of your business
B) I am not willing to discuss it

RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 05:08:52 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2012, 05:19:52 PM by RodeoX

Ok, I guess you have your reasons. But you are only hurting yourself right? You can't possibly destroy enough bitcoins to make a difference. The only thing you might be able to do is destroy enough to put upward pressure on the price. That just hurts you and helps bitcoin.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2012, 05:11:11 PM

A) None of your business
B) I am not willing to discuss it

Nah, I don't think so. You've 'deleted' your wallet.dat anyway.
mystery2048 (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 07:37:01 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2012, 05:39:24 PM by MoonShadow

[redacted]

If you wanna be an idiot on my thread, post elsewhere... You have been reported...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: