Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:42:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has a falling interest, why should anyone invest?  (Read 713 times)
Edward50 (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:14:27 AM

For the people still hoping for bitcoin to turn around, please explain why you think this will happen?

The interest in bitcoin peaked a year ago with countless news and the bubble prices, it had its mainstream time. I remember ever single day I couldn't help but read something about bitcoin. Now it seems the popularity has quickly fallen and continues to fall, I can't tell you last time I even saw a new article.

Interest is falling very rapidly, and like one user has reported btce chat was so popular that you couldn't even read it because it was scrolling so fast. Now it is slow as the amount of users have dropped off.

For those high prices you bulls want you need to have a lot of adaption, this isn't happening and is actually reversing.

This is very serious here, and I see no reason why interest shouldn't continue to fall.

For you guys still holding on and taking huge losses you have to be insane not to sell right now. With interest falling there is no way new money is going to come into bitcoin to sustain the prices.

And the ETF? This has already failed and the people on the inside know this already. The SEC is there to protect the public, they are not going to allow something where the funds can be easily stolen just so some bitcoin holders can dump their coins onto the public. Thankgod for that also.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jasonjm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 03:29:50 AM

Yep,  that etf is dead.

Why would the sec risk it,  have egg on their faces for what?

So all the whales hoping to unload on the general public gonna unload on each other.

Bitcoin is in serious trouble.  There are a lot of long from 70 to 250 who will not allow losses and exit at breakeven causing big downward pressure.

There are a fortune of trapped Longs from 270 to 650 who are praying for a bounce to get out at breakeven.

Serious trouble ahead.
Edward50 (OP)

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:59:05 AM

Yep,  that etf is dead.

Why would the sec risk it,  have egg on their faces for what?

So all the whales hoping to unload on the general public gonna unload on each other.

Bitcoin is in serious trouble.  There are a lot of long from 70 to 250 who will not allow losses and exit at breakeven causing big downward pressure.

There are a fortune of trapped Longs from 270 to 650 who are praying for a bounce to get out at breakeven.

Serious trouble ahead.

Yes it is very serious indeed. Personally, you would have to be crazy to hope for a reversal and not sell right now while it is still high.

I think people bet big on this ETF. But the SEC isn't going to allow it and for good reason. If they were going to allow it we would have had it already.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
fallinglantern

Activity: 260
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:37:48 AM

I dunno, given the number of doomsayers and trolls posting this week, I'd say interest is growing quite a bit!
ramkumar

Activity: 603

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:40:23 AM

most of bitcoin believers arenot bought it in $$$ range.

they bought longback, before doom..

i bought 3 times around $600, $400, $350 and lost 60%  Sad

i don't want to risk my life by holding more & lost 90%.

still i saw few bitcoiners interested to through their money for nothing.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:46:02 AM

... I can't tell you last time I even saw a new article...

You don't go to the press section much, do you? 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=77.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: