Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:59:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Weed Tokens [X11,PoSv2] MySweetyWeed - Weed Social Network with cash earning!  (Read 52636 times)
MySweetyWeed (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 01:18:45 PM

just a little secret...we all know you are a scammer...shhhhhh....

It will be posted soon!!! After TESTS!! We want our wallet to be secure!

Weeed! Wink  I am waiting for ur shop guys Tongue When it appear in ur social network/

We will integrate shop to social network in 4 days I think!  Cool
spoorostaker

Activity: 100
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:05:03 PM

MySweetyWeed, Do not look at such posts, as for me, I will wait and look, if all will be nice, I proudly will become ur client!  Wink
MySweetyWeed (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:07:20 PM

MySweetyWeed, Do not look at such posts, as for me, I will wait and look, if all will be nice, I proudly will become ur client!  Wink
We will add new information in a few days,
Wallet is in testing mode for secure, soon u will be able to check more, now we present to users first sevices and let they know about our services and company...
Do not worry, just wait littlebit
waecrum

Activity: 97

Altcom : AZwV4Zh2MdYhvyni4QbR5c2CfsAWkcCXAC

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:23:49 PM

Oh look, another useless clone shitcoin.

First of all MySweetyWeed is huge and friendly community of cannabis followers which is growing every day!

How is your community huge?  You just started the thread.  There is no need for your piece of shit, no significant community will ever develop for it, and this pile of shit will fade into obscurity by next week.

Premine 10%, to dump on retards who throw BTC at this piece of shit once it hits a no-name exchange.  I'll point the FINDcoin crew this direction, maybe they can dox your dumb ass.

All will be announced soon, I am really sad that some users can not read, what and where ago and when it will appear...
We do want to scam anybody , and premine will go FOR USERS WHICH CAN GET TOKENS THROW SOCIAL NETWORK,
We do like scammers which only said bad words with out any argue...
We will see what happened later...

Most honest scam dev here or just a Freudian slip

Haha nice try mtgox :3 We written "We do not like scammers which only said bad words with out any argue..."

We speak about users like you, please ban him for flood!
For what u are posting? Is not any information in your post!
Please, such users do not reply to this topic, this topic is only for people who are interested in cannabis and want to do some business on it!!

Nice try to you MyScammyWeed but i make a screenshot before my post  Wink in case you do exactly what a scammy dev do in such circumstances: Edit.

Bad luck with your scam

fullhouse

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:28:42 PM

First of all MySweetyWeed is huge and friendly community of cannabis followers which is growing every day!

How is your community huge?  You just started the thread.  There is no need for your piece of shit, no significant community will ever develop for it, and this pile of shit will fade into obscurity by next week.

Premine 10%, to dump on retards who throw BTC at this piece of shit once it hits a no-name exchange.  I'll point the FINDcoin crew this direction, maybe they can dox your dumb ass.

All will be announced soon, I am really sad that some users can not read, what and where ago and when it will appear...
We do want to scam anybody , and premine will go FOR USERS WHICH CAN GET TOKENS THROW SOCIAL NETWORK,

Haha nice try mtgox :3 We written "We do not like scammers which only said bad words with out any argue..."

Please, such users do not reply to this topic, this topic is only for people who are interested in cannabis and want to do some business on it!!

Nice try to you MyScammyWeed but i make a screenshot before my post  Wink in case you do exactly what a scammy dev do in such circumstances: Edit.

Bad luck with your scam
welcome to the forum Sherlock Holmes
you are reduce all scam  Cheesy

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:32:25 PM

CANN season is out

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:33:53 PM

We do not like scammers which only said bad words with out any argue...

appreciate your honesty

Cheesy

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
waecrum

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:41:49 PM

How is your community huge?  You just started the thread.  There is no need for your piece of shit, no significant community will ever develop for it, and this pile of shit will fade into obscurity by next week.

Premine 10%, to dump on retards who throw BTC at this piece of shit once it hits a no-name exchange.  I'll point the FINDcoin crew this direction, maybe they can dox your dumb ass.

Nice try to you MyScammyWeed but i make a screenshot before my post  Wink in case you do exactly what a scammy dev do in such circumstances: Edit.

Bad luck with your scam

Hate trolls as you, we can do it paint for 2 seconds all what we want

Not troll but just an honest person unlike you, but shh ... it's your little secret

waecrum

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:43:33 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2015, 03:53:54 PM by waecrum

appreciate your honesty

Cheesy

Beware the EDIT will come  Wink
Edit: I made a screenshot of this too in case

Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:56:25 PM

appreciate your honesty

Cheesy

maybe he want to said'do not want to scam anybody'?
don't care about the write faults guy  Grin
waecrum

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 04:15:15 PM

appreciate your honesty

Cheesy

don't care about the write faults guy  Grin

It's not for the write fault but for the scam.
They ripoff the logo of "Cannabis Social Club Barcelona" with the picture of some shop in the US when their site is recorded in Lithuania.
Did you not see the scam?

Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:08:24 PM

appreciate your honesty

Cheesy

They ripoff the logo of "Cannabis Social Club Barcelona" with the picture of some shop in the US when their site is recorded in Lithuania.

NICE WORK!  I owe you some FIND  Grin
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 06:03:32 PM

appreciate your honesty

Cheesy

NICE WORK!  I owe you some FIND  Grin

0AX0AX0AXX00AX0xa0xa0ax0axxa-0xa-0-ax000ax0xa0ax0ax-ax0xa0ax0xaa00XA0AXAX00A0AX

Nice guys you catch them really fast Wink (gratings Hollowman338 and waecrum ) go forward mates Wink
Shame_Game

Activity: 185

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 02:15:56 AM

When will specs be announced?
MySweetyWeed (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:41:06 AM

When will specs be announced?
Today we are planning to complete tests and announce specs and release date. Stay tuned Wink
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:49:37 AM

oh we're staying tuned alright
MySweetyWeed (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:20:11 AM

This images was taken just for "design" of our thread. Like example, it is obvious. We are planning to design our thread later. Now i focused to make all tests with wallet and be sure that start will go smoothly.
And, if you noticed, in this account are two people. I'm - dev of the coin. And person who started thread - our designer and developer of our social network.
Shame on all who latched on a typo. English - not our main language, so we can make typo time by time, and this is totally normal.
MySweetyWeed (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:57:31 AM

Bump Grin
Tests almost done Wink
Soon dev of social network will come to office and we will have final discuss about coin specs
MySweetyWeed (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:22:41 AM

wtf someone just deleted my bump
Any suggestions on pos interest from community? And how long pow stage will be? Just to know what community think
Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 3006

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:24:35 AM

Yea, next time don't bump your thread in less than 24 hours.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: