Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:54:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crash! Down from $200 to $161 in two minutes  (Read 2656 times)
SimplisticStu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 01:48:15 PM

I find it very exciting and spread buy across the day and days.

Do you just buy or do you also try to short and sell at times? I think it is very wise to have at least a decent amount of FIAT left to buy if we achieve really freakish levels. I mean we are already at unsettling levels, but we may not have seen the bottom, unfortunately...

IMO this is nowhere near the bottom, I think the true value of BTC will be realized before it starts it's charge into recovery. People are already selling and opportunists are buying them up and will continue to do so all the way down but I feel selling is bigger than buying. Difficulty is already showing forecast of -0.38% (at time of post) although we have nearly 2 weeks until next adjustment, several factors are helping push it right down into the ground. I stick by my guns, I am in it for the long haul and will watch it crash and then rise  Grin
HarmonLi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:05:26 PM

Today exchange sites make a lot of profit since there are many people keep sell & buy
Another good day for exchange site & bad for bitcoiner

Maybe after this we'll see another bubble in this year & after that bitcoin price might rise up

Didn't Bitstamp put the fees on hold? I bet they're crying and cursing all day long, they could've made back the losses 8am GMT today in the course of a couple of trades Grin

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: