Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:59:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2015 The year of the Ponzi, BE WARNED!  (Read 2614 times)
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 02:17:41 PM

all ponzi is always ended with scam
be carefull dont spent your money  Smiley
Yeah, Ponzi are scam i don't why peeps give their money.(They can gamble if they want to double/triple... their coin lol)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 02:39:57 PM

Always protect yourself for it's temptation.

Even they paid now, it will turn scam at the end.

I ever sustain it and I still remember 'till now  Cry ( happen when I know bitcoin early )

anyway here's my "2015 The year of the Ponzi" theme  Cheesy

Smiley
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:55:42 PM

There can be an "honest" Ponzi game.

There are no honest Ponzi, as others have said it's an oxymoron.

All Ponzi are scams.

Just because he has not run off with the money yet, does not mean he won't.

He will run off with the money eventually, this is guaranteed.

So anyone that wins at poker is scamming the other players by all of the anti-ponzi crowd out there.

Again this isn't true, no one is being scammed in poker unless someone is cheating.

It is a fallacy to claim that gambling is a scam because someone loses, as I mentioned in this post.

This is not true. You can run a ponzi game that is not a scam. Yes a lot of them turn out to be one but they dont have to just because it is a ponzi. So far the one operator is showing he is not trying to scam anyone. He has his fees are how he makes his money just like the house rake. The players are taking form each other just like poker. Until you can show cheating with proof then there is no cheating.
gugel8989

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:03:15 PM

ponzis only good on early but in the end it must be scam. so for all referal hunter stop make a bullshit hope for new member who want join it.
so carefull before go to some ponzis.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
hiddenbatman

Activity: 130
Merit: 102

Glen

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:23:12 PM

No ponzis will live only this month / january , it will not last longer.
After Cryptodouble , there is 1-2 ponzis still running now .In march we will not see any ponzis still alive in this forum.
gugel8989

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:29:45 PM

After Cryptodouble , there is 1-2 ponzis still running now .In march we will not see any ponzis still alive in this forum.

becareful, every ponzis always scam in the end. just the time when it come we dunno.
so just invest dat u can lose. not all in  Grin

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
plock (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:33:52 AM

That image is awesome, I added it to the first post of this thread, I hope you don't mind.

Let me know if it is a problem though Smiley
dsyahputera

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:49:09 AM

Yep, everyone know how ponzi is dangerous. After lost a lot of their money, they will hate any ponzy, even it has good interface Cheesy
JimClone

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 09:07:13 AM

I have lost btc playing ponzis before when I was tempted and nieve. Lost more than I won. Your money your risk but be warned.
Stcgold

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 09:38:44 AM

Yep, everyone know how ponzi is dangerous. After lost a lot of their money, they will hate any ponzy, even it has good interface Cheesy

there is haters and lovers for ponzi
it makes ponzi still exist until now Cheesy
BitCrypto

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 09:40:03 AM

the only sure thing you can get in investing in ponzi is the fun  Grin
dsyahputera

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 09:42:55 AM

Wow, ponzi lovers? Their heart will broken if the ponzi that they loved be a scam and lost their money. That's will be a nice love story Cheesy
mirjangka

Activity: 154

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 10:06:35 AM

Wow, ponzi lovers? Their heart will broken if the ponzi that they loved be a scam and lost their money. That's will be a nice love story Cheesy

i am the one that loves PONZI
always SCAM and still played Cheesy

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 02:25:40 PM

That image is awesome, I added it to the first post of this thread, I hope you don't mind.

Let me know if it is a problem though Smiley

I don't mind at all.
You can take it  Smiley

Expressing my feeling, do you feel it guys  Cry

Smiley
michinzx

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 02:38:03 PM

as bitcoin gets more publicity this year, people will always be there to take advantage of newcomers with the "easy money" promise.
Bryansamba

Activity: 135

ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 02:47:28 PM

as bitcoin gets more publicity this year, people will always be there to take advantage of newcomers with the "easy money" promise.

for newcomers + for greedy people Smiley

ActionCrypto   ▎ Bitcoin Binary Option Trading Platfom
    █        ▃ ▁                               ▼   Make profit or hedge risk in both bullish or bearish markets  ▼     
       ▀               ▊                      
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 02:56:45 PM

for newcomers + for greedy people Smiley

That said, I would like to draw your attention towards a new ponzi named weeklyponzi.com which had nearly BTC900 circulated during its first week (it started recently), and now, its second week there, and I have seen many claiming that they earned from there. I liked the concept of the admin who actually says that its a ponzi and the ones who will invest the last day will gamble big... I know it's gonna run sooner or later, but seems an opportunity currently as whenever someone takes the txn chain ahead, the chance of you getting paid becomes inevitable... I ain't promoting them, but just saying that beware playing with these ponzis, they may turn you either into a millionaire (only in a very few cases) or may leave you broke...

El Emperador

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 03:02:50 PM

they may turn you either into a millionaire (only in a very few cases) ...

Maybe if you run a ponzi...  Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Mist

Activity: 434

:)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 05:34:20 PM

You can't warn people enough, they will STILL join them. It doesnt matter the top story about how so many people lost money on the latest stupid Ponzie/HYIP scheme promising insane rewards, people still fall for em'.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:25:30 PM

well, I am warning people in almost every thread of this kind, but as there are thousands of such threads there must be lots of people who still believe they can double their money.

this space is intentionally left blank
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: