Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:01:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much did you lose through Cryptodouble ?  (Read 5480 times)
LTCagt (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:23:15 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2015, 03:50:01 PM by LTCagt

hi first of all - i am on the same train - i was to greedy - thats a fact

everyone think WOW i am intelligent but after these scams perhaps we have to overthought this  Smiley

BUT - although we all made mistakes it isnt acceptable anymore that almost all News about coins is scamming and other bad things - so lets make a stand and try to get this scammers down - but much more important ....

lets try to get them and get our money back

what is necessary to solve this problem ?

- first of all lets try to find others than me that are scammed too - so please write in here what has happened and the amount you are losing

the greater the amount is the greater is the chance to get serious lawyers involved without paying anything in the front

the first news is that we checked several adresses and so on and get a hint where we can get further Information

to be continued .....

moreia

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:31:38 AM

Don't bother, you won't get anywhere. If you were silly enough to fall for a Ponzi SCAM that didn't openly admit to being a ponzi but rather say they earned their money "trading" then i'm sure you all won't be smart enough to get your money back via the law.

I'm not trying to be an ass, but if it is to good to be true it probably is, and crypto double was more than to good to be true.

I wish you all the best, but my doubts are high.

BTW if you are wondering the difference between Crypto Double and the ponzi games in this gambling section, Crypto Double was a SCAM and said they did trading to produce double your crypto, which is in fact ILLEGAL. Ponzi Games are blatantly stating they use a Ponzi Structure and that YOU MAY lose your funds by playing just like any other gambling site. Technically, they are allowed and are actually a lot more safer than what people think they are AS LONG as they are instant, automatic, and state all of the risks on their site. Weekly ponzi (and next ponzi which is uprising) are good examples of (so far) legit gambling games.
LTCagt (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:47:04 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2015, 12:18:51 PM by LTCagt

we will - and you are right if someone gets robbed in this way you have to ask yourself HOW intelligent you are Grin

i made money in the real stockmarket - and i really know that over a period of time it is possible to double and triple Money cause i have proven this myself

so i fall for that because they are saying they are traders and i know People personally that get payouts - so at this Moment thing still looks to good to be true and we had not gone there

but it is different if someone says OK you are only paid if you find another dumbster (although this is illegal in most countries) or if someone stated he or she (in this case it is a man) is trader ande ran with the Money

there are different ways to get this guy - and we will try all of them - one after another

AND ... i not feel harmed because of your words - probably your are totally right

BUT the Thing is there are people out there that are as foolish as i was but needing the Money or something like that - should we accept People robbing each other ?

i think not - so lets try - after it we can say we have tried - it is better than doing nothing
Clambooya

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:49:24 AM

Forget about it. Get your money back with a New ponzi.
LTCagt (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:52:32 AM

you havent understand one word, right ? this scams damaging cryptocurreny

scams should be banned beacuse in the end there are always losers
baristor

Activity: 637
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:54:00 AM

I lost my money Sad
moreia

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:54:40 AM

we will - and you are right if someone gets robbed in this way you have to ask yourself HOW intelligent i am  Grin

i made money in the real stockmarket - and i really know that over a period of time it is possible to double and triple Money cause i have proven this myself

so i fall for that because they are saying they are traders and i know People personally that get payouts - so at this Moment thing still looks to good to be true and we had not gone there

but it is different if someone says OK you are only paid if you find another dumbster (although this is illegal in most countries) or if someone stated he or she (in this case it is a man) is trader ande ran with the Money

there are different ways to get this guy - and we will try all of them - one after another

AND ... i not feel harmed because of your words - probably your are totally right

BUT the Thing is there are people out there that are as foolish as i was but needing the Money or something like that - should we accept People robbing each other ?

i think not - so lets try - after it we can say we have tried - it is better than doing nothing
I've never taken this into consideration. A professional stock market trader (or even a witness in the past) who knows it is possible.
A whole new shed of light to people who invested, thanks for pointing that out.

BUT the hard, sad truth is that out of all investors, I bet only 5% saw it from that point of view and the other 95% invested out of greed and because they were silly enough to do so.
SuperDay

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:57:09 AM

Lol, the fact is ponzi or hyip = High risk investment field. Cry
Clambooya

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:57:50 AM

scams are already Banned, at least in civilized countries. Not sure about 3rd world countries.

You only have yourself to blame. you Were hoping other people would be scammed for your profit but not you. Now you have been scammed by this obvious scam you call for law enforcement, ban? Who are you kidding?
moreia

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:58:12 AM

Lol, the fact is ponzi or hyip = High risk investment field. Cry
high risk high reward I suppose. btw they are two completely different things. CryptoDouble was a HYIP running as a ponzi in the background, no one knew about it
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:00:18 PM

we will - and you are right if someone gets robbed in this way you have to ask yourself HOW intelligent i am  Grin

Yes, that's a problem here. Everybody keep saying that 1% daily interest is surely a scam, but to be honest I wouldn't be happy with my own performance if I'd make only 1% per day on bittrex, however I used to be overcautious and I'm not a trader Smiley. Even a simple ping-pong trading bot can do that. So I think professional/semi-professional  traders are especially vulnerable for these kinds of scams as they know that it is possible to double money even within a day on a such volatile market as btc and its alts.

Anyway, I wish you good luck with your quest Smiley.
moreia

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:01:21 PM

we will - and you are right if someone gets robbed in this way you have to ask yourself HOW intelligent i am  Grin

Yes, that's a problem here. Everybody keep saying that 1% daily interest is surely a scam, but to be honest I wouldn't be happy with my own performance if I'd make only 1% per day on bittrex, however I used to be overcautious and I'm not a trader Smiley. Even a simple ping-pong trading bot can do that. So I think professional/semi-professional  traders are especially vulnerable for these kinds of scams as they know that it is possible to double money even within a day on a such volatile market as btc and its alts.

he did 100% per hour, not per day. It's actually 24% interest per day Wink

Btw, check your PM's! Smiley
Clambooya

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:04:43 PM

Yes, that's a problem here. Everybody keep saying that 1% daily interest is surely a scam, but to be honest I wouldn't be happy with my own performance if I'd make only 1% per day on bittrex, however I used to be overcautious and I'm not a trader Smiley. Even a simple ping-pong trading bot can do that. So I think professional/semi-professional  traders are especially vulnerable for these kinds of scams as they know that it is possible to double money even within a day on a such volatile market as btc and its alts.

They didnt promise 1% per day but 100% in 100 hours. Thats 24% per day.
100% Scam.
Tschai

Activity: 315

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:10:09 PM

+++++++++++1  Grin
 Roll Eyes
cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 12:12:12 PM

+++++++++++1  Grin
 Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes +10000 Grin Grin

That's the rule! If you're scammed then get scammed again! Because you're an idiot Grin

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
LTCagt (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:15:16 PM

scams are already Banned, at least in civilized countries. Not sure about 3rd world countries.

You only have yourself to blame. you Were hoping other people would be scammed for your profit but not you. Now you have been scammed by this obvious scam you call for law enforcement, ban? Who are you kidding?

why is there always someone thats pointing out how dumb People are ? i said it in the first sentence i wrote

but if i am in this Point to dumb that doenst make it legal nor ? i was not hoping others will fall for that - i just made my decision and it was the wrong one - so i know who to blame

but i am not the one that sits still and is whining - but trying to get the robbed Money back

if we all sat still guys like madoff never were caught - and if you dont know him because Kids dont live in the real world - dont be too sad about it  Grin
LTCagt (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:16:21 PM

+++++++++++1  Grin
 Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes +10000 Grin Grin

That's the rule! If you're scammed then get scammed again! Because you're an idiot Grin

it seems as here are some idiots - good that i am not the only one
LTCagt (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:17:28 PM

but thats not the Point at all ?

i Need amounts and names that were lost ... Roll Eyes the amounts
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:20:03 PM

You knew you were investing in a scam, and you did. Now that you have been scammed, honestly there's nothing you nor me can do about it.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:28:16 PM

he did 100% per hour, not per day. It's actually 24% interest per day Wink

Btw, check your PM's! Smiley

Even that's (24% per day) possible for someone got involved in all the more prominent pump and dump groups with enough funds.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: