Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:34:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Under 200$ pr coin. WTF  (Read 2752 times)
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 02:33:27 PM

Price is scary. One part of me wants to buy the other thinks how low can it go?

we are still in the Christmas of 2014

What does this mean?  Huh

Same here. I will probably test the water with a small buy. And I'm really really interested to see how low it can go.

4theLOVEofCrypto

Activity: 387

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:36:44 PM

I think we will see under $100 by the end of the month here, if not sooner.  The real question is, is it ever going to go back up!

If this goes under $100 I'm a buyer.  I'll sell whatever it takes to pick up BTC in this price range.  I'm sure this is the sentiment of many out there.
Aemon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:40:16 PM

If this goes under $100 I'm a buyer.  I'll sell whatever it takes to pick up BTC in this price range.  I'm sure this is the sentiment of many out there.

I would probably be buying at that point too, I am not going to invest everything in here but I would do some definitely.
Mr Moustache

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:08:03 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 07:44:22 PM by Mr Moustache

I think we will see under $100 by the end of the month here, if not sooner.  The real question is, is it ever going to go back up!

If this goes under $100 I'm a buyer.  I'll sell whatever it takes to pick up BTC in this price range.  I'm sure this is the sentiment of many out there.

But it's probably not going to go that low and I'd suggest buying at a bit higher or you may loose your chance. I still think there's massive gains to be made in the long run.
Flashman

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Hodl!

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:32:57 PM

So this thread turned into speculation crap?

Anyway, here is my two cents: rich ppl have opportunity to wipe the floor due to the poor being slaughtered for dumping cheap coins. Then the poor complain about "unfair distribution" of wealth lol. Then they turn hating when bitcoin price gone up again.

I've been here thro all 4 bubbles, i've seen this repeated, and repeated.

Yup, at this point people are practically giving coins to bullwhales and wallstreet types, take it, take it, my weak hands cannot hold any longer, take it please... If it's seriously that bad you wanna just throw coins away, well you can see the address in my sig Cheesy

Anyway, 2015 looks like being a superbly profitable year, I'm going to be able to triple or quadruple my holdings right off the bat.

Carpe diem friends, get those 10 "retirement plan" coins and stash them in cold storage for 10+ years.

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 03:40:49 PM

i love the price  but what sucks is that everybody talks about the price EVERYWHERE  Grin

TrianglePythagoras

Activity: 274

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:41:53 PM

So this thread turned into speculation crap?

Anyway, here is my two cents: rich ppl have opportunity to wipe the floor due to the poor being slaughtered for dumping cheap coins. Then the poor complain about "unfair distribution" of wealth lol. Then they turn hating when bitcoin price gone up again.

I've been here thro all 4 bubbles, i've seen this repeated, and repeated.

Yup, at this point people are practically giving coins to bullwhales and wallstreet types, take it, take it, my weak hands cannot hold any longer, take it please... If it's seriously that bad you wanna just throw coins away, well you can see the address in my sig Cheesy

Anyway, 2015 looks like being a superbly profitable year, I'm going to be able to triple or quadruple my holdings right off the bat.

Carpe diem friends, get those 10 "retirement plan" coins and stash them in cold storage for 10+ years.

Well, it hasn't been a good start at all...
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: