Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:48:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin is best to support?  (Read 2472 times)
BurstIncomeAsset

Activity: 504
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:05:01 PM

Burst or NXT are the obvious choices,  BURST is HDD mineable, while NXT is forgeable through PC.

It is your choice, but BURST is very cheap now, so if you start mining today, you could sell it a lot higher in the future.
MrPump

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

follow me to make money

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 03:24:30 AM

Try MAPC its good profits right now https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1158633.0

Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 02:34:00 AM

Knights always wanted at DigiByte, become one. In this months DigiByte Group competition the community will match the winners mining up to 1 Million DGB, if the winner happens to be a miner that is.
https://digibytegroup.com/project/challenge-contest-september/
DickSwagger

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:09:43 PM

Mining has allot of outlay for little return with changing difficulty . Staking coins is what i like as ROI is not a fantasy and anyone can participate just with the price of coins u buy.
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:11:51 PM

Dash - if you want a long term coin that's here to stay.
DickSwagger

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:18:53 PM

Burst or NXT are the obvious choices,  BURST is HDD mineable, while NXT is forgeable through PC.

It is your choice, but BURST is very cheap now, so if you start mining today, you could sell it a lot higher in the future.
why is it so cheap? I actually thought its a good idea ,but seems like people found a way to mine it too easy
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 03:21:54 PM

NXT, Counterparty and Qora.

First and third are POS coins and are forge(able). They have both unique tech and a good community. Counterparty could only be obtained by purchasing and secure the Bitcoin network. It offers a lot of features that enhance Bitcoin by promising tech for real applications.
BurstIncomeAsset

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 03:35:40 PM

why is it so cheap? I actually thought its a good idea ,but seems like people found a way to mine it too easy

Because it is easy to mine, and the inflation is a bit high now, but the community is working hard on it.

Plus there are many interesting investment assets in BURST itself, so the demand could grow fast. The first one to buy BURST now will probably not regret it in a few weeks after price will go up.
Lenore

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 04:27:38 PM

Support Bitcoin. If Bitcoin have more adoption it's good for all other altcoins too.

I would agree however.  Buying BTC is like buying a house.
Mining it is never profitable unless you have a massive setup
so CPU/GPU doesnt work. well you make hardly anything anyways.

I can forsee BTC dieing sooner or later unless something drastic changes and it gets even more support and becomes s easier to obtain and is accepted at more places.  Plus governments are starting to slowly attack and not allow it in certain areas for certain things. 

Just my opinion though.

leipebarry

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 10:03:20 AM

nxt is more of a platform than a currency...

this is tricky to grasp for those that aren't developers or people that have never worked with building on top of frameworks...

if your coming for pump n dump "currency". best to look elsewhere.

And exactly that is why it will never reach mainstream adoption or taken to a next level.

as a currency no i dont believe it will reach mainstream. but as a platform for businesses or devs, yes.

That is probably what most people who invested in NXT have noticed and are now cashing out.
You can see it in the price, it keeps dropping.
bcboilermaker

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 12:44:31 PM

Try MAPC its good profits right now https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1158633.0

Mapcoin is doing great Smiley

Adding some more to my portfolio before it goes to Bittrex.
BurstIncomeAsset

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 10:18:59 PM

this is tricky to grasp for those that aren't developers or people that have never worked with building on top of frameworks...

And exactly that is why it will never reach mainstream adoption or taken to a next level.

as a currency no i dont believe it will reach mainstream. but as a platform for businesses or devs, yes.

That is probably what most people who invested in NXT have noticed and are now cashing out.

I dont think that is why NXT is going down, the light NXT client is not even ready yet. Once a stable, non-beta, client comes out, you can probably bet on it that it will reach all time highs again.

Not everybody likes to store the blockchain on their PC which becomes bigger and bigger, so a lite client is always a number 1 priority.
I am the guy

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 10:30:26 PM

Do you own research.

leipebarry

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 08:50:55 AM

I dont think that is why NXT is going down, the light NXT client is not even ready yet. Once a stable, non-beta, client comes out, you can probably bet on it that it will reach all time highs again.

Not everybody likes to store the blockchain on their PC which becomes bigger and bigger, so a lite client is always a number 1 priority.

NXT will keep on existing because of the fanboys but the price of nxt keeps going down that is a fact.
There is no interest in NXT.
isvicre

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 04:17:21 PM

Do you own research.

Everybody should do their own research. If you check what OP says he wants people to convince him to use/mine their coin. It's a nice way to promote a coin, if you can tell everything clear about your coin.
BurstIncomeAsset

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:38:11 PM

NXT will keep on existing because of the fanboys but the price of nxt keeps going down that is a fact.

But to my knowledge most of it's features aren't even finalized yet.

Plus it has horrible marketing , or better to say, no marketing at all.

If they would finish the final SUPERNET projects, and they would start marketing NXT, it can theoretically surpass BTC, because it is better in any shape or form, except cold storage.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:34:04 AM

I always to invest into new innovations and based on my own researches. Because only with new innovations my money will get fly into many heights. So, I do close watch on many new alt coins and change my decisions time to time.
leipebarry

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 01:29:08 PM

But to my knowledge most of it's features aren't even finalized yet.

Plus it has horrible marketing , or better to say, no marketing at all.

If they would finish the final SUPERNET projects, and they would start marketing NXT, it can theoretically surpass BTC, because it is better in any shape or form, except cold storage.

Theoretically we could use seashells als money.  Shocked

Check out Digibyte and Guldencoin and have a vacation in the Netherlands.

mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 05:03:38 PM

Guldencoin.

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

Cryptonitex

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 09:57:56 PM

Mining just don't seem worth it. You have to factor in the cost of equipment, maintenance, electricity, deprecation of the coin mining, and all that hassle. Keep it simple and just go to a PoS coin. It's cheaper because you aren't taking up a lot of electricity, you're securing the network for the coin by actively staking; and there's basically no maintenance, all you have to do is keep the wallet open.

Best coin for this is VeriCoin. After their recent update of PoST, it's taking the PoS coin to a whole new level. Earning interest is at about 3.0 APR.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: