Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:58:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I predicted it, SO now what do you do?  (Read 2048 times)
cyberpinoy (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 02:07:32 PM

Back in september I said Bitcins price would fall to under 300 bucks by december, then under 200 in january and I said it may not stop until it hits under 100. They said I was a sore loosing investor, yet I did not purchase my biutcoins I earn them the real way. They said I was FUD yet I explained bitcoin has no demand, they said I was just another non believer who doesn't understand bitcoin.

SO for the people out there who are panic selling, what do you do. Are you so stupid you are taking a loss on this little ride down south. Bitcointalk is full of people who do not help each other. For a business community Bitcoin talk is the most toxic, unhelpful place for bitcoin talk there is. There are clicks, there are clans, there are puppets and minimal followers. But to help anyone outside a click or a clan, Just wont happen.  I thought I would be the one person in this community who has real sense and knowledge to help you where the others just hope you keep selling and selling so they can profit from your mistakes.

Lets start form the top. First, every single person you see here who says "I am buying your cheap coins" They are lieing, they aren't buying anything. If they were the price would not continue to plummet downward, so use your brain, know when to call ones bluff. What they are doing is, they are waiting, they are hoping all of you panic ( AND YOU ARE) and sell sell sell. They want you to keep selling. SO when nit hits the absolute lowest low it can they will buy then. And trust me its not at its lowest possible yet.

SO in times like these what do you do.

Its very simple, If you are so willing to take a loss on your investment, get smart take a real risk. Start trading them for a profit. Now is not the time, wait 5 to 7 days, watch the coins see what coins hold their value against the bitcoin losses but go up and down in prices all day every day, Look back at the charts and see what those coins did during all the other bi weekly bitcoin dumps for the past 8 months. the coins you see that are holding their value against Bitcoin write them all down. Pick a good one from the list that is popular, and has a nice daily movement, invest in that coin. Buy it on a low note and sell it on a high note. try to earn coins with your coins.

Selling at a loss is never the answer. And for those of you who listened to the idiots in here (as I looked back in the threads) and bought at the wrong times. I am sorry. But you are not truly hurting until you sell your coins for a true loss. Dont follow the rick idiots, be smarter than them. use their game against them. Get out of bitcoins for a while. Cool your jets, let a few things unfold. But at the same time, earn some coins with your coins. Hell with enough BTC you cna make a pretty penny just on the daily move of RDD. it always is going up adn down 1 to 3 satoshi. Altho that is not a huge move, When teh coin only costs 10 satoshi, buying RDD with 1 or 2 or 5 BTC gives you an awful lot of RDD. 1 BTC would be 10,000,000 RDD if you buy them at 0.00000010 and sell them at 0.00000011. You will ahve made 0.1 BTC on yout 1 BTC investment.

There are a few coins like this, you do not need to pick RDD. but that is what to look for. Try usng your BTC and earn some on the losses. If you can earn in a day what the market looses your not at a loss anymore are you Smiley

Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:10:20 PM

people are buying and holding

its an exchange and mining war

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:11:07 PM

a regulur nostradummass in our midst!  Grin

cyberpinoy (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 02:15:21 PM

people are buying and holding

its an exchange and mining war

People are not buying dont lie. I will call your bluff I have no problem calling anyone out if they are so stupid to believe there are a bunch of people buying. READ THE POST. if people were buying the price would not be falling so rapidly.

Bitcoins value is based on one thing and one thing only. It has no DEMAND, it has nothing going for it, its value rests in its tradable market ONLY!! Pure and simple, If people buy buy buy, price goes up, if people sell sell sell it goes down. if a lot of people sell and a few people buy the price declines VERY VERY Slowly. Thats crypto currency 101, take notes and learn it well.

a regulur nostradummass in our midst!  Grin

Thats right welcome to the party Smiley

Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 02:19:57 PM

Burn the witch!

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Hot Carl

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:20:11 PM

Hehe. Some people say bitcoins will fall. some say they will rise. some say they will do both. Always going to be one party that is right. Maybe it will fall more maybe it will quickly regain. Who knows. Let's wait and see.
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:22:13 PM

Here it is, your tending to be bearish everytime you post, exchanges are pushing the price down its not rocket science they are simply milking the market, at some stage one of them will go belly up in the squeeze

Cyberpinoy on: September 09, 2014, 03:25:20 PM

""God I hope its not bitcoins, Unless Apple decides the only way to buy their new product is by using bitcoins we will have the bi-weekly "Dell Dump" all over again. This will push the value of BTC down in the 200 area by the end of the year if nothing else happens to push it back up.""

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:23:28 PM

I am certainly buying, but today I ran out of the fiat that I had on several exchanges.

No more buying for me at this point. Especially when the low Euro value is making it not interesting to convert my EUR into USD.

Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 02:27:58 PM

But what I see are traders who are short selling the coins  that caused the other group of trader are buying on margins to hit their stop losses. We haven't discounted the fact that all these could be the result of margin trading.

Fact is i don't  think the drop is due to panic selling. People that i know who are into bitcoin that bought in the 500 range are still holding. Why sell for a loss?

elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:33:04 PM

bullish.... the "i told you so threads are starting"  Cool
Beliathon

Activity: 784

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 02:33:52 PM

Dollar is increasing in value as bitcoin lowers, the trend is temporary and will reverse itself when the dollar starts shitting the bed. Sooner or later.

With bitcoin sitting at 200 usd, this is an obvious time to buy.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 03:48:20 PM

we have everything here  Grin

UnicornFarts

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:51:31 PM

People are not buying dont lie.

i bought two bitcoins and converted to monero.  no clue if fungability, anonymity & no block size limit will matter on price shortterm but the bitcoin price sure made it cheap.

If we go to $50 I'll live.  but just 'cuz you're too much of a pussy to buy doesn't mean no one is.  just that buyers are running the show - not sellers.   Cheesy
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 03:55:43 PM

I'am personally not doing anything , I'am not an early adopter so I never had a lot of bitcoins in my wallet . I started selling my Bitcoin when it was around 300-350$ (and I got it from selling digital goods on that price too) .
so what I'am going to do now is just wait till it drop down more & more , and then buy and hold for sure this time Grin let's hope It will rise badly when the next halving block reward happens

testerx

Activity: 608

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:56:37 PM

The only reason it's tanking is because a bunch of Russians are freaked out and trying to cash out before Putin gives it the death penalty in Russia or something ridiculous.  Just hold and load up on some panic sold coins.
kgo

Activity: 548

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:20:14 PM

People are not buying dont lie.

You do understand you can't sell unless someone is buying, right? Every trade needs both a buyer and a seller? Hence, people are buying...
R2D221

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:25:20 PM

I predicted it, SO now what do you do?

Wow. You predicted it. And you were right. Do you want a monument?

An economy based on endless growth is unsustainable.
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:28:47 PM

I predicted it, SO now what do you do?

Wow. You predicted it. And you were right. Do you want a monument?

LOL - Oh how I love the people who make predictions…  They're always right a portion of the time.  Maybe you will find your own TV show as well and start bending forks.

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 04:36:39 PM

i predict the price will rise again! (soon  Tongue )

uvt9

Activity: 300

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:46:06 PM

yeah you're right and here is my prediction: price will either higher or lower than current and the end of year. Mark my word !!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: