Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:03:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I predicted it, SO now what do you do?  (Read 2049 times)
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:06:10 PM

people are buying and holding

its an exchange and mining war

People are not buying dont lie.
I just bought 50 coins this morning at $190.

-B-

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
cyberpinoy (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 04:58:52 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2015, 05:10:49 AM by cyberpinoy

My honest opinion, I think Bitcoin will; eventually rise. Will it hit 1000 again, maybe. If this new COIN on the nasdaq plays its game correctly, and the Winklevoss Brotyhers have any pull in the wall street game, they could very potentially bring a lot of investors to the market. Bitcoin no longer needs awareness, that stage of the game was over 3 years ago, Adoption is happening that stage is thru now, it needs leaders, leaders like Winklevoss Brothers. people who have the power to make things happen. They are in a position to make High dollar investors get interested and begin spending cash on Bitcvoins. For every Share of thier company people buy it represents a portions of abitcoins. If they set it up right, they are good to go.

What I find very interesting and can not figure out. Is this a move of normalcy for bitcoin, or do investors hoping for that company to be a reality helping this dive. Think about this. they are throwing a company backed by bitcoin on the market where each share of the company is represented by bitcoins. if this were true then lets say 1 share was worth 1 BTC, 2 weeks ago that was a share of a company that was worth 300 bucks. How many companies in nasdaq have shares on the market worth 300 Bucks. Microsoft shares are uaully arounf 50 bucks so whats that tell you. It tells me if people want a part of this new COIN they must either risk a whole lot in hopes for an increase OR buy portions of shares (just liek us) and build up to a whole share of the company.

It will either be another gold rush, or another failed dream. Lets hope for the gold rush.

I have little faith in the developers of Bitcoin as far as securing this coins value, they already made million and millions of dollars so I dont think they care about its value anymore. I mean if you are sitting on thousands of bitcoins in a wallet no matter what the value is you still have a lot of money. SO why worry about more, this is a normal routine of a poor person who got rich, the reason the rich keep getting richer is because they dont stop, the reason the poor stay poor is because enough is enough once they hit a certain point they just stop and enjoy. The devs now have stopped to enjoy.

To be honest I have a couple projects in mind, But finding the right investors is problematic for me. I dont trust people, and I dont want my ideas stolen. Both of the projects are untapped, meaning NO ONE is doing it in bitcoins right now. One of them would be a very fast money maker and could save a lot of people who are loosing value on thier bitcoins right now, the other project very well could help bitcoins value but also bring a lot of attention we do not want or need right now.

I dont share it with people on here because to be honest, I dont see or notice anyone really talking about wanting to secure Bitcoins value, I dont see anyone here really doing anything to secure thier investment. And I sure dont  want to be the only one doing all the work while the other person just sits back and collects off my work. SO like everyone else I will just wait, I will wait and put it together piece by piece  myself until the projects are completed.

You know I can understand all the bullshit we hear about bitcoins and "why" investors are not attracted to it, But you know what when it boils down it simply does not make sense. Altho bitcoin has no real demand to hold its value it has something no other market in the world has. The ability to control your own  investment. Can you buy  a share of Microsoft, then when it drops in value find something that You personally can do to help its value. No your investment sits in the hands of a board of directors. What about shares of dell, or facebook or any other company. If those shares begin to tumble do you have anything you personally can do to save or help your investment. NOPE again. However Bitcoins and other crypto, You , we as a community have the ability to control our investments. Without buying more we can change how the investment works. our problem is to many people are trading it in hopes of getting rich quick. Instead of people who really care about investment or their own money. We as investors have the ability to find ways that we can secure bitcoins value and its future, and for the past 2 + years NO ONE  (Except Winklevoss bros) is doing it. All these high dollar lip srvice wall street wannabees with no business sense at all, sitting and waiting like a bunch of fools. (Sorry to be blunt)  Bill gates did not get where he is Sitting on his ass did he? Rackefella Surely did not get where he is sitting on his ass, so what the hell makes you think Bitcoin is any different. Do you honestly believe sitting on our asses is gonna fget us anywhere, NO you will be right where you were last month or the month before or seven months ago, or even worse, you will not be right where you were, but in a less profitable position which is where we all are now compared to 7 months ago.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:02:23 AM

-B-
Wow, you scored huge at the right time. Give or take a modest move one way or the other, I believe this is the best pickup I've seen in these times (having been reported here).
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:56:57 AM

My honest opinion, I think Bitcoin will; eventually rise. Will it hit 1000 again, maybe. If this new COIN on the nasdaq plays its game correctly, and the Winklevoss Brotyhers have any pull in the wall street game, they could very potentially bring a lot of investors to the market. Bitcoin no longer needs awareness, that stage of the game was over 3 years ago, Adoption is happening that stage is thru now, it needs leaders, leaders like Winklevoss Brothers. people who have the power to make things happen. They are in a position to make High dollar investors get interested and begin spending cash on Bitcvoins. For every Share of thier company people buy it represents a portions of abitcoins. If they set it up right, they are good to go.

What I find very interesting and can not figure out. Is this a move of normalcy for bitcoin, or do investors hoping for that company to be a reality helping this dive. Think about this. they are throwing a company backed by bitcoin on the market where each share of the company is represented by bitcoins. if this were true then lets say 1 share was worth 1 BTC, 2 weeks ago that was a share of a company that was worth 300 bucks. How many companies in nasdaq have shares on the market worth 300 Bucks. Microsoft shares are uaully arounf 50 bucks so whats that tell you. It tells me if people want a part of this new COIN they must either risk a whole lot in hopes for an increase OR buy portions of shares (just liek us) and build up to a whole share of the company.

It will either be another gold rush, or another failed dream. Lets hope for the gold rush.

I have little faith in the developers of Bitcoin as far as securing this coins value, they already made million and millions of dollars so I dont think they care about its value anymore. I mean if you are sitting on thousands of bitcoins in a wallet no matter what the value is you still have a lot of money. SO why worry about more, this is a normal routine of a poor person who got rich, the reason the rich keep getting richer is because they dont stop, the reason the poor stay poor is because enough is enough once they hit a certain point they just stop and enjoy. The devs now have stopped to enjoy.

To be honest I have a couple projects in mind, But finding the right investors is problematic for me. I dont trust people, and I dont want my ideas stolen. Both of the projects are untapped, meaning NO ONE is doing it in bitcoins right now. One of them would be a very fast money maker and could save a lot of people who are loosing value on thier bitcoins right now, the other project very well could help bitcoins value but also bring a lot of attention we do not want or need right now.

I dont share it with people on here because to be honest, I dont see or notice anyone really talking about wanting to secure Bitcoins value, I dont see anyone here really doing anything to secure thier investment. And I sure dont  want to be the only one doing all the work while the other person just sits back and collects off my work. SO like everyone else I will just wait, I will wait and put it together piece by piece  myself until the projects are completed.

You know I can understand all the bullshit we hear about bitcoins and "why" investors are not attracted to it, But you know what when it boils down it simply does not make sense. Altho bitcoin has no real demand to hold its value it has something no other market in the world has. The ability to control your own  investment. Can you buy  a share of Microsoft, then when it drops in value find something that You personally can do to help its value. No your investment sits in the hands of a board of directors. What about shares of dell, or facebook or any other company. If those shares begin to tumble do you have anything you personally can do to save or help your investment. NOPE again. However Bitcoins and other crypto, You , we as a community have the ability to control our investments. Without buying more we can change how the investment works. our problem is to many people are trading it in hopes of getting rich quick. Instead of people who really care about investment or their own money. We as investors have the ability to find ways that we can secure bitcoins value and its future, and for the past 2 + years NO ONE  (Except Winklevoss bros) is doing it. All these high dollar lip srvice wall street wannabees with no business sense at all, sitting and waiting like a bunch of fools. (Sorry to be blunt)  Bill gates did not get where he is Sitting on his ass did he? Rackefella Surely did not get where he is sitting on his ass, so what the hell makes you think Bitcoin is any different. Do you honestly believe sitting on our asses is gonna fget us anywhere, NO you will be right where you were last month or the month before or seven months ago, or even worse, you will not be right where you were, but in a less profitable position which is where we all are now compared to 7 months ago.

And they lived happily ever after. The end
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 07:38:52 AM

Damn this shit is detailed, quite the story
cyberpinoy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 04:40:00 AM

-B-
Wow, you scored huge at the right time. Give or take a modest move one way or the other, I believe this is the best pickup I've seen in these times (having been reported here).

I seriously doubt he bought 10K in bitcoins, if he did he would have done like I said and posted the wallet address so we can see the proof. talk is cheap, lip service is even more useless. the proof is in the blockchain. Smiley And he provides only lip service. These guys saying they are "buying Bitcoins" are lying, the market is telling a different story.
Rteal investors who know the bitcoin market wont start buying until either bitcoins drops to about b50 bucks a coin, or after april.

Damn this shit is detailed, quite the story

When talking to a community of investors who act like 3 year olds getting a bag of candy, you have to be detailed. they cant understand a direct short approach, yuou must (like 3 year olds) tell them over and over and over, and in the bitcoin industry you must also add proof. Smiley I have done both here Smiley

cyberpinoy (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 07:18:07 AM

And they lived happily ever after. The end

Says the non investor with

Transactions
No. Transactions   16   (Since 2014-08-14 13:30:08)

Total Received   0.11364112 BTC   

Final Balance   0.0036877 BTC   

in his wallet Smiley

jasonjm

Activity: 1288
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 07:23:11 AM

what you do is sell all your bitcoin and buy physical gold.

you know, something that actually exists, and has a 6000 year track record?

and if you want to make the argument that gold is just a stupid shiny metal, fine, then buy platinum, which has mostly industrial uses.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Kabapka

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:32:12 AM

what you do is sell all your bitcoin and buy physical gold.

you know, something that actually exists, and has a 6000 year track record?

and if you want to make the argument that gold is just a stupid shiny metal, fine, then buy platinum, which has mostly industrial uses.

And when I need to send them for some payment I just attach the gold on email and send it by internet.

And of course thieves won't be able to steal my gold because their private keys will be carved in some hidden place that no one would bother to check
jasonjm

Activity: 1288
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 07:34:49 AM

bad counter argument.

if you need to pay for something in bitcoin

1) hold zero bitcoin
2) get verified on coinbase
3) instantly buy bitcoin and send to pay 1 minute later incurring no bitcoin risk

so again, why would anyone who is going to spend bitcoin actually hold bitcoin?

only one answer - speculative greed.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
homo homini lupus

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:35:41 AM

tl,dr

If you're having a bearish opinion there and have been right you will be ignored of course.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: