Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:17:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone need a programmer!  (Read 801 times)
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:15:27 PM

If you need a very trusted programmer. I am very trusted in the community. I know php/mysql and html/css/javascript and can help you with any type of script.

I only accept payment in bitcoins.
elm
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 08:11:34 PM

If you need a very trusted programmer. I am very trusted in the community. I know php/mysql and html/css/javascript and can help you with any type of script.

as I remember you were involved in a hold'em poker project. I am looking for someone who can code a btc hold'em site.
poker mavens is not an option.
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:13:04 PM

as I remember you were involved in a hold'em poker project. I am looking for someone who can code a btc hold'em site.

I would suggest you find a technical co-founder, that is a big project that you will want to grow as time goes on. That is one reason that didn't continue with the project. I am looking for smaller projects. Sorry I can't be of service, but good luck!
elm
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:09:16 AM

I would suggest you find a technical co-founder, that is a big project that you will want to grow as time goes on. That is one reason that didn't continue with the project. I am looking for smaller projects. Sorry I can't be of service, but good luck!

no problem, I just thought You could have a ready one hold'em and could make some changes I would need. regarding smaller projects, how small? how about a faucetbox.com faucet with a game integrated?
elm
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 04:17:49 PM

no problem, I just thought You could have a ready one hold'em and could make some changes I would need. regarding smaller projects, how small? how about a faucetbox.com faucet with a game integrated?

PM me the details and I will see what I can do.

about poker or faucet?
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1100

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 10:38:51 AM

Hey,

Are you still available?

I remember we had spoken about a poker maven project last  year.

Are you still doing those and if you have done any previously would like to know the name.

Probably they are not active but i know them all from my time working with mavens.

Regards

Duke

elm
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 10:45:00 AM

Hey,

Are you still available?

Are you still doing those and if you have done any previously would like to know the name.

Probably they are not active but i know them all from my time working with mavens.

Regards

Duke

may I ask if you are doing/did any hold'em project?
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 10:49:23 AM

Hi, need extension/addon to chrome and mozilla firefox. chrome for the beggining.
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 12:17:58 PM

Hey,

Are you still available?

Regards

Duke

Hello,

Hope your well. I do not want to hijack someones thread but yes we are.

I am running two poker mavens project for seperate clients. I work as room manager for both parties. We built the service ground up using Poker maven platform and currently i am working on the third one.

I read your post above, if you dont mind me asking why are you not using Poker maven ?

Also you can PM me or add me on skype for any other information.

Regards

Duke

loszhor

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:45:07 PM

Good day,

Do you have knowledge of C# and the .NET 4.5 Framework? I wish to have a trading program I use to have API access and functionality to several more exchanges than it has now. The program in question is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711966.0

I have already PMed the developer and I am waiting a reply but if he does not have the time or is unwilling to a custom modification I want to have an alternative ready. If you do not know how to do this task would you know of another trusted coder you could personally recommend instead?

Thank you.

16wQCVFXYuSp4AYsBqV9Uqa2dd1V4YXvJ5
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:40:08 PM

Hi, need extension/addon to chrome and mozilla firefox. chrome for the beggining.

PM me I can do a chrome extension.
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 04:42:15 PM

Hey,

Are you still available?

Regards

Duke

Hello,

Hope your well. I do not want to hijack someones thread but yes we are.

I am running two poker mavens project for seperate clients. I work as room manager for both parties. We built the service ground up using Poker maven platform and currently i am working on the third one.

I read your post above, if you dont mind me asking why are you not using Poker maven ?

Also you can PM me or add me on skype for any other information.

Regards

Duke

Yeah I am not going to do anything with the poker so if you can help him with that go for it!
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:31:52 PM

hello,

i am stuck at 1 thing and i need a little help its a script about facebook application can you please pm me your skype to discuss more ?

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:43:24 PM

Thanks and good luck

loszhor

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:48:40 PM

Good day,

Do you have knowledge of C# and the .NET 4.5 Framework? I wish to have a trading program I use to have API access and functionality to several more exchanges than it has now. The program in question is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711966.0

I have already PMed the developer and I am waiting a reply but if he does not have the time or is unwilling to a custom modification I want to have an alternative ready. If you do not know how to do this task would you know of another trusted coder you could personally recommend instead?

Thank you.

Sorry I don't know C#, and I don't know anyone that I can recommend for C# sorry about that.

Ok, thank you anyways.

16wQCVFXYuSp4AYsBqV9Uqa2dd1V4YXvJ5
QuantumPoints

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 09:22:09 PM

I would like to get a quote on a few scripts I would like made for my new QuantumPoints website. I am going to be raising money through ICO and have whatever funds sent straight to you. Please PM me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: