Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:09:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is over!  (Read 1526 times)
Snorek (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:17:56 PM

What will you do now when bitcoin price is dropping like crazy and soon will reach 0?

Winter of bitcoin came earlier than I expected. Sell everything while you still can earn some money.

Will you find some better projects and ventures to invest in instead of bitcoin now?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:42:55 PM

What will you do now when bitcoin price is dropping like crazy and soon will reach 0?

Winter of bitcoin came earlier than I expected. Sell everything while you still can earn some money.

Will you find some better projects and ventures to invest in instead of bitcoin now?

No thanks. Smiley I doubt Bitcoin is "over", as you put it, or that it will even reach $0.000x. So, personally, I'll do what I've been doing all along: keep what I can in BTC, and try to get more of it when I can. Tongue

Anyway, shouldn't this be in Speculation or something?
kinnu

Activity: 552
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:40:10 PM

Bitcoin is volatile its value changes but bitcoin popularity will not decrease

P  A
              █████
▀████▄    ▄████▀
  ▀███   ████▀
    █▀ ▄███▀
      ███▀
    ▄██▀ ▄█▄
   ██▀   ████
 ▄█▀      ████▄
█▀         ▀▀▀▀▀

F  U  L

ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM
                    ▄█████▄▄▄                                        ▄██▀██████▄
         ▄██████ ▄▄▄███▄                                  ▄███▀▀ ████████
        ▄█████████ ▄▄▄ █                                ▄███ █▄██ ▀▀▄▄ █
        ████▀███▀ █████▀█                               ██▀█▄▄███ ██▄█▀
       ███▀ ▄  ██▀███ █                                ▄▄█▀██████▀▀
      ▄███▄▀███▄▄██▄ █                                █▄▄▄█████ █▄
     ███████▄ █ ████▀ █ █    ▄█████████▄                 █ █▀███▀▄████
     ▀███████ █ ██████▀██    ███ ▄▄ ████                  ▀▀▀▀▄▄███████
       ▀███████▄ ▀▀▄▄█ █     ███ ▄▄  ███                       █████████▄▄
          ▀▀██████ ▄▄▄██     ███▄▄▄▄▄███                     ▄▄ █████▀▀ ███▄▄▄
           █▄▄▄▀██ ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     █████▄         ███▄ █▀ ▄▄██ ▀  █████▄
     ▄▄███▄▄▀▀██ ▄▄▄         ███████████      █████▄       █  ▀█  ████ ██████   ███▄
   ▄██████████▄  ████▄        ▀▀▀███▀▀▀        █████ █▄   █    ██▄▄▄███   █▀     ███▄
   ███████████████████           █▀            ▀▀▀▀ ██  █▀▀██▄  █████▄▄█▀ ▄▄█▄██  █
  █████████████████████                       █▀████████ ███ ███▀▀█████▀ ▄████ ██▄██ 
  ██████ ███████████▄▀██      ▄█████            █▄ ▀█████▄ ▀█ ▀█▄  ███▀ ▄█████  ███ █
  ██████▄████████████▄ ▄   ████████▀             ▀█████████ ▀██ █▄▄█▀ ▄████████▀▀ ██▀
 ▄████▀▀█ ████████████ █  ██ ▀▀▀ ▄                   ▀▀█████ █▄ ▀██ ▄████  ▀█▀▄█████
 █▀▄▄▄▀▀█ ▄ ████████▀  ▄▄█████████                     ▀██ ▄███▄▄▄██ ██     ███▀ ███
 █▀▄▄▄██  ██████▀▀▄▄██████████▄▄█                      ██ ▄▄█▀█████ █ ███  ▄██▀  █████
  ████████ ▀▀ ▄▄███████▀▀                               ▀███▄▄▄▄▄██▄█▄▄██████▀  ██████
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:41:17 PM

Bitcoin is certainly not over as a payment system, but may be over as a far as adoption goes. If I were a business owner I wouldn't take something that can lose value in the 1 hour it takes me to transfer it to an exchange and sell. Same situation is with receiving payment in bitcoin. What if you got paid today and came home to see bitcoin lost 15% within hours?

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:45:19 PM

Bitcoin is a unique currency and I still believing on bitcoin  Smiley

Bitcoin is volatile its value changes but bitcoin popularity will not decrease

Yep, that's true. It is just a matter of time to prove that bitcoin will become the most valuable currency on the future
BCwinning

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:50:17 PM

I'm getting a sick joy out of all these sky are falling posts.

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:02:59 PM

Time to sell.
Aggressor66

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:36:21 PM

When was the last time the value of the dollar went up? It has only gone down since the charter of the federal reserve in 1913, in fact in that time it has gone down 95%!!! Even though the bitcoin had a hiccup, its still worth far more than the dollar.
neo9436

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:40:58 PM

I don't think BTC will ever reach 0, when the price gets low enough we will see a spike in demand again and the price will go up.

Whether or not we see today's prices, or last January's prices ever again is another story.

saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:46:28 PM

buy more if i can get my hands on some money

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:50:20 PM

No Bitcoin is not over,just the price is not the best for selling right,now.Time to buy cheap coins.  Grin
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:58:39 PM

If it reaches zero this forum will shut and this conversation would have never happened   Cool
alva5763

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:03:13 PM

What caused the fall today?
Grumpster

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:06:32 PM

There's still a large market out there for bitcoin, it won't be worthless anytime soon.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:07:36 PM

Let's say for sake of argument that the currency aspect - Bitcoin - of the emerging blockchain technology goes to the wayside. In time, there'll be tens of thousands unique blockchainesque entities to embrace.

Sad Eyes

Song by Robert John

Looks like it's over, you knew I couldn't stay
She's comin' home today
We had a good thing, I'll miss your sweet love
Why must you look at me that way?
It's over

Sad eyes, turn the other way
I don't wanna see you cry
Sad eyes, you knew there'd come a day
When we would have to say goodbye

Try to remember the magic that we shared
In time your broken heart will mend
I never used you, you knew I really cared
I hate to see it have to end
But it's over
oblixster

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:52:46 PM

Todays dip was crazy Cry did Satoshi sell off he's coins? Grin

Snorek (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:59:41 PM

Like I said before. Sell it while you still can. It is mass panic right now. Soon bitcoin will be worth nothing. Sell it while it's still worth something.
AverageGlabella
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:07:32 PM

this has happended to bitcoin before and it recovered fully this is no where near the end just hope it doesnt go below 100 otherwise this community will be dead and bitcoin will take a while to build back up.
neo9436

Activity: 211

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:14:19 PM

this has happended to bitcoin before and it recovered fully this is no where near the end just hope it doesnt go below 100 otherwise this community will be dead and bitcoin will take a while to build back up.

No way, I think once it goes below $100 it's going to trigger huge buys. Seems to be what people are waiting for.
calmaswater

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:34:55 PM

No way, I think once it goes below $100 it's going to trigger huge buys. Seems to be what people are waiting for.

It will probably only last 20 minutes maximum if it falls that low and then we contine the build.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: