Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:56:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain.info transaction with fee has 0 confirmations for over 24 hours  (Read 5355 times)
OmegaStox (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:35:11 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2015, 12:37:17 PM by OmegaStox

I`m getting fuking angry now.

I`ve sent a transaction to someone, with 0.0001 BTC fee over Blockchain.info, over 7 hours ago, and it still didnt confirmed yet.  

0 CONFIRMATIONS!

I`ve included a fee, so it should be confirmed around 10 minutes, i`ve checked the average transaction confirm time and its 10 minutes, but my fuking transaction was done 7 hours ago and still 0 CONFIRMATIONS!

The problem that i`m angry is because i`ve sent the same transaction 2 days ago without fee, and it got rejected after 2 days with 0 confirm, now i`m sending it with a fee and looks the same again.

What the fuck man, is blockchain turning into a scam or what, because i`m fuking angry now!  Angry Angry Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OmegaStox (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:52:55 PM

First off blockchain.info just shows a view of the blockchain, they don't confirm anything. That is miners jobs. Post the TXID so we can see what is going on.

I can't show it because it was a private deal, but what i can tell about it is that both of them got stucked near africa.

I see that map with network propagation, and it got stucked near the south-west coast of aftica, that was the last seen node.

I think that node is a scam-node, but i dont understand why both times the transaction went in that direction, if it got stucked both time.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:23:12 PM

I can't show it because it was a private deal, but what i can tell about it is that both of them got stucked near africa.

That's not how transactions work.  It didn't get "stucked near africa".  You are misunderstanding the information you are looking at.

If you can't show the transaction ID, then please answer the following questions:

• What is the size of the transaction? (NOT the number of bitcoins.  What is the number of BYTES in the transaction? If the transaction is very large, it is possible that the fee you included was insufficient.
  • What is the value of the smallest output in the transaction? (This value is in number of bitcoins, or fractions of a bitcoin, please don't say what you *think* the smallest output is.  Look at the actual transaction on a block explorer and see what the smallet output actually is)
  • What is the number of confirmations on the input with the fewest number of confirmations?

The answers to these three questions, if your answers are accurate, are likely to provide the answer about why you are having a problem as long as you are sending a standard transaction.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 04:24:53 PM

I see that map with network propagation, and it got stucked near the south-west coast of aftica, that was the last seen node.

I think that node is a scam-node, but i dont understand why both times the transaction went in that direction, if it got stucked both time.

Are you sure? Maybe, it is because of insufficient fees. Can you atleast PM the TX ID, if you can't post here? Else, post all the details(inputs, outputs and change) excluding addresses. Or try double-spending the TX with increased fees and push it through Blockchain.info/pushtx or btc.blockr.io/tx/push or any other.

~~MZ~~

sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:28:19 PM

I`m getting fuking angry now.

I`ve sent a transaction to someone, with 0.0001 BTC fee over Blockchain.info, over 7 hours ago, and it still didnt confirmed yet.  

0 CONFIRMATIONS!

I`ve included a fee, so it should be confirmed around 10 minutes, i`ve checked the average transaction confirm time and its 10 minutes, but my fuking transaction was done 7 hours ago and still 0 CONFIRMATIONS!

The problem that i`m angry is because i`ve sent the same transaction 2 days ago without fee, and it got rejected after 2 days with 0 confirm, now i`m sending it with a fee and looks the same again.

What the fuck man, is blockchain turning into a scam or what, because i`m fuking angry now!  Angry Angry Angry

Send us an image then we can help and figure it out ,my friend.

I've use blockchain over a year and they always commit a confirmation

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:56:52 PM

I can't show it because it was a private deal,
- snip -

Can you atleast PM the TX ID, if you can't post here?

It sounds like he doesn't want people to know the transaction.

Else, post all the details(inputs, outputs and change) excluding addresses.

If the exact inputs or outputs are given, it is quite likely that people will be able to figure out the exact transaction.  If it is important that people not know which transaction it is, then you should not post the exact inputs, outputs, and change.

Or try double-spending the TX with increased fees and push it through Blockchain.info/pushtx or btc.blockr.io/tx/push or any other.

He claims that he already did this.  Perhaps he didn't increase the fee enough.

Send us an image
- snip -

Huh

I can't show it because it was a private deal,
- snip -

DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:02:28 PM

That's not how transactions work.  It didn't get "stucked near africa".  You are misunderstanding the information you are looking at.

If you can't show the transaction ID, then please answer the following questions:

- snip -
0 CONFIRMATIONS , for over 8 hours now!

This is all the info i can share.

That's already more than you probably should have shared.  There is probably enough information in there to determine exactly which transaction you are talking about.  I suggest you delete your post, and I'll investigate for you.
OmegaStox (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:07:57 PM

That's not how transactions work.  It didn't get "stucked near africa".  You are misunderstanding the information you are looking at.

- snip -
0 CONFIRMATIONS , for over 8 hours now!

This is all the info i can share.

That's already more than you probably should have shared.  There is probably enough information in there to determine exactly which transaction you are talking about.  I suggest you delete your post, and I'll investigate for you.

Ah ok, thanks for help!

Ive had this twice. Its a bug on Blockchain.info's side. Try to lookup the TXID in a diffrent block explorer, you'll see its not there... Ive contacted them about this, they didnt seem to care.

Should I import the private keys to another wallet and send it again?

I really think blockchain is becoming a scam if it does this?
OmegaStox (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:27:11 PM

I`ve checked the transaction on different block explorers, and it didnt came up.

Now i`ve imported the private keys into electrum wallet , and there it still shows it's pending.

BUT THE TRANSACTION ID DOESNT MATCH.

The electrum wallet shows a different tx id than the blockchain.info...

Funny though, the electrum transaction id is actullay valid in the block explorer, i hope it will send it through!

Of course, what will happen with the first transaction, will it be double spent?

What can I do, please help!
truthstalker

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 12:51:14 AM

I`ve checked the transaction on different block explorers, and it didnt came up.

Now i`ve imported the private keys into electrum wallet , and there it still shows it's pending.

BUT THE TRANSACTION ID DOESNT MATCH.

The electrum wallet shows a different tx id than the blockchain.info...

Funny though, the electrum transaction id is actullay valid in the block explorer, i hope it will send it through!

Of course, what will happen with the first transaction, will it be double spent?

What can I do, please help!

blockchain can be stupid sometimes im not quite sure why i find the other block explorers much more accurate.
OmegaStox (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 12:25:56 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2015, 12:36:45 PM by OmegaStox

blockchain can be stupid sometimes im not quite sure why i find the other block explorers much more accurate.

I got shocked too, because I use them for over 1 year now, it would be really a shame if they would become scammers.

BTW My transaction still didnt confirmed, now its 24 hours with 0 CONFIRMATION!!!!
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 02:15:41 PM

Why do you post here for help if you can't disclose anything except just keep telling, "My TX didn't get any confirmation for over X hours"!!! If you need our help, you should disclose the TX ID. As it is realyed by Blockchain.info, we can't know your IP. With the address being disclosed, we can't track what was the deal unless you were doing the deal publicly but you did a private deal[1]. You can PM DannyHamliton with TX ID, he will investigate about it. He is a trusted member[2], a Bitcoin scholar and is very helpful. If you can't do anything other than bumping the thread and increasing the post count by posting about your non-confirmed TX, you should lock the thread. Else, you're obviously making Blockchain.info scammer.

[1] If you posted it in any forum, blog or any other, it can be tracked by searching. But In your case, it was a private deal, so I assume it was done via PMs and thus, we can't know what's your deal and other details.

[2] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=60820 .

~~MZ~~

OmegaStox (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:38:12 PM

Why do you post here for help if you can't disclose anything except just keep telling, "My TX didn't get any confirmation for over X hours"!!! If you need our help, you should disclose the TX ID. As it is realyed by Blockchain.info, we can't know your IP. With the address being disclosed, we can't track what was the deal unless you were doing the deal publicly but you did a private deal[1]. You can PM DannyHamliton with TX ID, he will investigate about it. He is a trusted member[2], a Bitcoin scholar and is very helpful. If you can't do anything other than bumping the thread and increasing the post count by posting about your non-confirmed TX, you should lock the thread. Else, you're obviously making Blockchain.info scammer.

[1] If you posted it in any forum, blog or any other, it can be tracked by searching. But In your case, it was a private deal, so I assume it was done via PMs and thus, we can't know what's your deal and other details.

[2] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=60820 .

~~MZ~~

Thats the point it got bugged, read my previous posts, the blockchain.info got bugged, so i imported the private keys to electrum wallet and broadcasted the transaction again with different id, but still it hasnt been confirmed yet.

But this transaction has 0 transaction fee, it was set automatically, i could not control it, but this transaction atleast shows up as TX ID, in some block explorers, although not all of them.

Now this was done 24 hours ago, and still no confirmation.

Fuck it man, i`m wasting 4 days here for a fuking bitcoin transaction, WTF man?

It is said that btc transaction takes 10 minutes, well fuck that bullshit, i`m waiting for 4 days now for a fuking transaction to confirm...

Now its getting worse than bank wire transfer...
OmegaStox (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:45:44 PM

Fuck it

My transaction got confirmed just now!

Oh damnit, 4 fuking days to wait for 1 fuking confirmation

I need a fuking guiness record man.

And its said that btc transaction gets confirmed in 10 minutes, fuck that hoax.

Thread locked.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: