Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:05:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIST]faucetBAG - Faucet Rotator and Listing Website  (Read 339 times)
Guidedog (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 05:42:45 PM

Hello all!

This is the announcement thread for the new faucet rotator and list called faucetBAG. This thread will be the medium for me to update all users about the latest change made by me to the website, such as UI change... Hopefully, this thread will be active for as soon as possible.

Feel free to click on the logo I made above and get fauceting Smiley

Why BAG?
I don't just believe in 1 cryptocurrency... I believe in all cryptocurrencies. I hope this faucet can:
  • Kickstart new one's cryptocurrency adventure by getting a few coins in their wallet.
  • Indirectly promote the alt-coins (as well as bitcoin) by providing lists for them.

Therefore, just like a bag full of all kinds of faucets!

I am a faucet owner, who do I get my faucet listed in this website?
I have this thought for you guys. All you have to do is to submit a form (provided by us) so that I can keep them neatly in an excel file and add them accordingly to the site.

I am a coin dev and I don't see my coin on this website...
If you have a coin that is not listed on my website, feel free to pm me. I will be more than happy to add your coin once you have at least 2 faucets as well as an active community within your bitcointalk thread. So do provide your coin announcement thread in your pm so that I can evaluate and add if met.

I am a user, and I support you. Can I donate?
Yes you can donate to cover any hosting cost. Once I get some revenue off ads, I will disable donations as there are better ways to repay me, such as donating to a charity. There is a lot of people less fortunate than us and they need those money more than I do.

However, for now my bitcoin address is: 1FSv7ZYT3xzC7GLAtVumGaxfgRRiC6qFnD

I have a suggestion, do you mind hearing them?
Sure I am open for any suggestions. However I have limited coding skills and may not fulfill them. I also have school to attend so time can, sometimes, be a problem. However, pm me and I will try and accommodate your suggestion!

Take care all,
guidedog
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator