Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:32:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gift cards and e Gift cards.  (Read 1280 times)
TaylorGang (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 04:44:01 AM

Hello guys, I am selling gift cards and egift cards.

I am using " http://www.icardgiftcard.com/ " to get you your cards, you can get over 40 different gift, egift cards.

I will be sending you money on the site, then you redeem the money, then buy which cards you want and then wait for you to get card which takes 1-2 days.

This is 100% legit, I can go first for trusted.

Prices =
 $25 = 1 BTC
 $50 = 2 BTC
 $75 = 3 BTC
 $100 = 4 BTC
 $150 = 5 BTC
 $200 = 6 BTC
 $250 = 7 BTC
 $300 = 8 BTC

I am willing to go first.
 Add me on skype : taylorgan.g
 OR PM ME!

Thanks. Don't be scared to chance me even though I am new! I am legit!

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 04:49:43 AM

Hmm gift cards up to 81% off AND
"Don't be scared to chance me even though I am new! I am legit!"

TaylorGang (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 04:50:39 AM

Haha funny,
I know it doesn't seem legit, but that's why it's so cheap right now and why I am going first. Too show I am legit, then I will be bumping up prices.
RandomQ

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 05:06:17 AM

If I buy a card from you, you don't have any problem with me calling up icardgiftcard.com and requesting they verify the credit card that was used to purchase this card is not stolen and the purchase is valid and authorized?
TaylorGang (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 05:07:26 AM

Sure thing you can call them up. But I don't understand why you would have to.
RandomQ

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 05:17:21 AM

People use stolen credit cards to buy giftcards and then sell them for cash or bitcoins. Sometimes the giftcard will last 2-3 weeks sometimes 2-3 days.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 12:41:45 PM

If I buy a card from you, you don't have any problem with me calling up icardgiftcard.com and requesting they verify the credit card that was used to purchase this card is not stolen and the purchase is valid and authorized?

You do realize that will accomplish absolutely nothing.  There is no possible way the vendor can know if the card is stolen.  If they knew it was stolen they would have blocked the card already.  I mean it isn't like the vendor is sitting there knowing they have sold goods on a stolen card just waiting for someone to call in order to reverse the transaction.
yunk3r

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 02:05:46 PM

Can you get me a newegg gift card?
antares

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 09:10:32 PM

You do realize that will accomplish absolutely nothing.  There is no possible way the vendor can know if the card is stolen.  If they knew it was stolen they would have blocked the card already.  I mean it isn't like the vendor is sitting there knowing they have sold goods on a stolen card just waiting for someone to call in order to reverse the transaction.

the vendor can verify the CC's billing phone number and call the owner and ask him whether he authorized the charge. Fraud Prevention 101.

besides of that, the carder here is so stupid he even tells people which site he is carding on.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: