Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:59:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: >[NEW] AutoPonzi.com | Secure + Automatic | 125% INSTANT Returns | 5 Day Rounds<  (Read 7303 times)
w8

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:50:11 PM

We found a work around for that .4BTC original deposit. We got it all paid out!

everything should run smooth from now onward.

Thanks =)

No problem. Sites booming as of now!

Def off to a good start. Good work so far.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kerimk2 (OP)

Activity: 140

ACCOUNT BANNED. Email in sig!!

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:50:31 PM

We found a work around for that .4BTC original deposit. We got it all paid out!

everything should run smooth from now onward.

Thanks =)

No problem. Sites booming as of now!

Def off to a good start. Good work so far.
Thanks! Glad we found the work around to unconfirmed transactions.

If you need support for AutoPonzi contact: autoponzi@gmail.com
We aren't sure how long the ban is for. We aren't even sure why we are banned. But we'll try figure it out
nickxrod

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:50:44 PM

Depositing now. Lets see where this goes!
WaitingToGetPaid

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 08:51:08 PM

Sorry for the bashing earlier. Nice to see an honest Ponzi. Hope it lasts long!

kerimk2 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:52:12 PM

Sorry for the bashing earlier. Nice to see an honest Ponzi. Hope it lasts long!

Not a problem. Like I said, we'll prove our honesty only in time!

We aren't sure how long the ban is for. We aren't even sure why we are banned. But we'll try figure it out
stevetrac

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:54:05 PM

god why do the confirms on the payouts take so long
kerimk2 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:55:32 PM

other unconfirmed deposits. They are confirmed eventually but it really is out of our control or else we would do something about it (sadly).

WaitingToGetPaid

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 08:57:38 PM

other unconfirmed deposits. They are confirmed eventually but it really is out of our control or else we would do something about it (sadly).

[Maybe they can do it auto without confirmation or work on it?
I noticed a different one had it this way

Anyway good luck  I'll join in soon Smiley

EDIT: Hope you guys plan on working on the site if it gets popular, as it looks pretty plain.

stevetrac

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:58:15 PM

it's because we have been paid with that first deposit that is still not confirmed ,thats how you got it going again
kerimk2 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:59:08 PM

it's because we have been paid with that first deposit that is still not confirmed ,thats how you got it going again

Correct. It would be unfair if we waited for the confirmation and would cause a huge delay in the round. It's either wait for the confirmation or wait for the payout. I'm sure confirmation would win every time

stevetrac

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:01:04 PM

Correct. It would be unfair if we waited for the confirmation and would cause a huge delay in the round. It's either wait for the confirmation or wait for the payout. I'm sure confirmation would win every time

no not really now everyone who paid in after us is being paid and confirmed reinvesting while we miss out . you shit on some to keep others happy
kerimk2 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:03:28 PM

no not really now everyone who paid in after us is being paid and confirmed reinvesting while we miss out . you shit on some to keep others happy
What exactly do you want us to do about it? I haven't shit one anyone, it's the person who invested without any confirmed inputs. You can still reinvest and get your spot, you'll just have to wait for the confirms I suppose.

Just enjoy the profit, play it safe. Who knows maybe you would of hit a dead end next time and lost. Maybe it's destiny telling you to stop playing?

I'm just making up conspiracy, no one can predict this game, but in all honesty if there was something I could do about it that WOULDN'T slow the sites activity down, I would do it.

nickxrod

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:05:26 PM

Is the site down for everyone or just me
mrhank

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:05:45 PM

Hi,

I made some deposit from 1LKYPqjhJWmxYKFDxLGX5yx7maxQv9NGAd (https://blockchain.info/tx/ca4baa41d38a694b07592bdfbd298518a82c3a8018aad5828b57af5ce7606757)

but can't see it on the site.

kerimk2 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:07:13 PM

Picked up on a small array bug preventing new transactions from being listed. We're working on it!!

stevetrac

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:10:09 PM

What exactly do you want us to do about it? I haven't shit one anyone, it's the person who invested without any confirmed inputs. You can still reinvest and get your spot, you'll just have to wait for the confirms I suppose.

Just enjoy the profit, play it safe. Who knows maybe you would of hit a dead end next time and lost. Maybe it's destiny telling you to stop playing?

I'm just making up conspiracy, no one can predict this game, but in all honesty if there was something I could do about it that WOULDN'T slow the sites activity down, I would do it.
i was the sixth to invest and supporting the venture and now i'm still waiting for the confirms because you dumped the rotten payment on us . i could of invested a couple more times by now without using further funds limiting risk .
w8

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:13:01 PM

i was the sixth to invest and supporting the venture and now i'm still waiting for the confirms because you dumped the rotten payment on us . i could of invested a couple more times by now without using further funds limiting risk .

I was second to invest and my payment has already been paid. And when I look up the payment transaction you mentioned it has confirmations already. What is your payment txid?
stevetrac

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:16:27 PM

I was second to invest and my payment has already been paid. And when I look up the payment transaction you mentioned it has confirmations already. What is your payment txid?
i was fifth actually  1b9033a4523d662e52bd880bc0662783ec83addaf73498c29b371ae62d3da709
w8

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:19:06 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2015, 09:39:21 PM by w8

I am missing a transaction it was sent before several ones on the site towards the end of the list. Please check into this.

https://blockchain.info/tx/f6ed7152eba5d71b572c360c95f64bffc3b89fccf06d29c155365d184617fce6

Edit: Transaction fixed and paid. Awesome work staying on top of things.
blackice2013

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:21:06 PM

Same here..

Missing this one:

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/89d03aede344cd35d4c7f07bba9e8fe10334f18f6d25d27a2c5859853ac468c5

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: