Bitcoin Forum
September 15, 2024, 10:23:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The real ? is...what have Theymos and BadBear done with their BTC holdings?  (Read 751 times)
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:26:14 PM

BadBear and Theymos...

I COMMAND you to tell us...have you bought any at this low price?

Have you sold any at this low price?

What do you think happens over the coming weeks with the price?

Do you still 100% believe in bitcoin or are you slowly growing a little worried that you might have to make a career change in the coming year or two?

Awaiting your responses, oh humble and noble Adminstrators.

(This was originally in Speculation section but I felt like it would become buried and never to be seen again before the admins ever had the chance to see it, thus I moved it to Meta where they post most often.)

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 12:30:42 PM

Holding. I don't much care about this short/mid term exchange rate garbage. People said the same thing when it "crashed" to 1.50 after a year or so of bear trends. It's dead, it's over, nobody will ever buy this, etc. They were all wrong then, they're wrong now.

For those who complain about early adopters, you have the opportunities. Sure there are risks, but the same was even more true back then. No risk, no reward.

tl;dr

Buy or die.

Flame on.

Moving back to speculation

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 12:36:33 PM

Holding. I don't much care about this short/mid term exchange rate garbage. People said the same thing when it "crashed" to 1.50 after a year or so of bear trends. It's dead, it's over, nobody will ever buy this, etc. They were all wrong then, they're wrong now.

For those who complain about early adopters, you have the opportunities. Sure there are risks, but the same was even more true back then. No risk, no reward.

tl;dr

Buy or die.

Flame on.

Moving back to speculation

YOU were one of those naysayers. Check the Warning Short thread that just got pushed up.

Please don't tell me you are involved in this coin allegation scheme?
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 12:44:26 PM

I said the price was going down, yes. I was right.  Smiley I never said it was dead, don't think so anyway. Here's a post from Oct 2011, a month after I registered. It's okay to say the price is going to go down, and it doesn't mean anything bad about Bitcoin. It can't be up uP UP all the time, there's always going to be corrections to market overreactions, both ways. You seem stressed out.

It isn't dead you dumbshit, btc price in fiat is irrelevant.

Also this was the best
LOL at the entire post. I love how he recommends to "end free trade" as if trade were a policy.

I don't know what coin allegation scheme you're talking about.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 01:02:52 PM

I said the price was going down, yes. I was right.  Smiley I never said it was dead, don't think so anyway. Here's a post from Oct 2011, a month after I registered. It's okay to say the price is going to go down, and it doesn't mean anything bad about Bitcoin. It can't be up uP UP all the time, there's always going to be corrections to market overreactions, both ways. You seem stressed out.

It isn't dead you dumbshit, btc price in fiat is irrelevant.

Also this was the best
LOL at the entire post. I love how he recommends to "end free trade" as if trade were a policy.

I don't know what coin allegation scheme you're talking about.

No, not stressed out at all. I simply won't ever forget how you've run around here banning people, deleting posts,  making my life hard with my newsletter business and being an all around dick with your comments while pretending to be an impartial moderator. It's people like you that have given bitcointalk moderation a bad name over the years. 

It seems to me the title of this thread is referring to all the coins that have been donated to the forum that haven't been put to use to improve it.  Most of that adverse  attention has been put on theymos but i wouldn't be surprised if you are involved.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: