Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:52:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOINSDOUBLE.COM - 100% PROFIT IN JUST 3 DAYS (5% REF / PAYOUT 7,7 btc)  (Read 5238 times)
stellar69

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:18:03 AM

Why people are creating so many ponzi shit? Aren't you tired of this?
As long as people like michaeladair (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=343948 ) won't stop supporting these schemes they will never end.
Results for the week:

INVESTED: 2,26881692 btc
PAYOUT: 1,52579165 btc

I want to try, but I hate waiting for 3 hours. I want a ponzi that will payout if they can cover the investment & profit Cheesy
Seems like you have no idea what ponzi is.
Read more here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

What is up with Ponzi's since 2015 Huh Huh Huh
These guys are all same. Someone got a ponzi idea  now he is trying to scam people by different website names.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:28:55 AM

Beware of this PONZI SCHEME!!!
dsyahputera

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:32:16 AM

Results for the week:

I want to try, but I hate waiting for 3 hours. I want a ponzi that will payout if they can cover the investment & profit Cheesy

I know what is ponzi scheme like, and I know the risk!
How about gambling? It's will lost our money also!
Someone who play gambling must know the risk, same with ponzi.
So, why anyone never post the risk of gambling, even it had same risk like ponzi?
stellar69

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:35:41 AM

Results for the week:

So, why anyone never post the risk of gambling, even it had same risk like ponzi?

Gambling gives you an option to decide your odds like 50% winning chance and all.
A scam gives you 0% winning chance. That's the difference between scam and gambling.
While gambling you can win also. But ponzies always make you loose.
dsyahputera

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:38:52 AM

Results for the week:

Gambling gives you an option to decide your odds like 50% winning chance and all.
A scam gives you 0% winning chance. That's the difference between scam and gambling.

Not always, I never lost my money on ponzi, but I have got 0.05BTC on a ponzi.
stellar69

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 12:05:53 PM

Results for the week:

Ahh these people will never learn.
It's useless explaining you guys that this isn't good. You actually yourself scammed someone. Someone lost money(in an unfairful way) and that's how you got the money.
Invest as much as you want. How do I care?
dsyahputera

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 12:11:08 PM

Results for the week:

It's useless explaining you guys that this isn't good. You actually yourself scammed someone. Someone lost money(in an unfairful way) and that's how you got the money.

I have learn. I didn't want to invest to any ponzis site.
I said I know what is ponzi like, I know the profit I have got is from another 'investor'.

I'm not noob! You don't explain what is ponzi to me anymore, even you are Full Member in this forum.
stellar69

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 12:43:15 PM

Results for the week:

I have learn. I didn't want to invest to any ponzis site.
I said I know what is ponzi like, I know the profit I have got is from another 'investor'.

I'm not noob! You don't explain what is ponzi to me anymore, even you are Full Member in this forum.
I have so many times said that ponzi is a scam! Tens of times i have asked people to read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme . I don't need to explain anything after you go through the Wikipedia.
And what do you mean by "You don't explain what is ponzi to me anymore" ? Anymore? How many times should i tell you? If by mistake you got payout from a scam doesn't mean that its legit.
dsyahputera

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 12:51:37 PM

I have so many times said that ponzi is a scam! Tens of times i have asked people to read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme . I don't need to explain anything after you go through the Wikipedia.
And what do you mean by "You don't explain what is ponzi to me anymore" ? Anymore? How many times should i tell you? If by mistake you got payout from a scam doesn't mean that its legit.

Don't need to explain? How about this:

That is not an explanation? You trying explain about ponzi to me, but I know what is ponzi!
stellar69

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 01:00:28 PM

That is not an explanation? You trying explain about ponzi to me, but I know what is ponzi!
You got your payment on behalf of someone else getting scammed. That's like you scammed someone as you were the one who supported a scam I.e ponzi.
Ponzi is scam and you are meant to lose money in scams but in gambling you always don't loose, you can win while gambling and as ponzi doesn't offer a scope to win, so it isn't  gambling and so it guarantees you 0% profit through "legitimate gambling"
dsyahputera

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 01:11:54 PM

You got your payment on behalf of someone else getting scammed. That's like you scammed someone as you were the one who supported a scam I.e ponzi.
Ponzi is scam and you are meant to lose money in scams but in gambling you always don't loose, you can win while gambling and as ponzi doesn't offer a scope to win, so it isn't  gambling and so it guarantees you 0% profit through "legitimate gambling"

I have said/posted before, I KNOW ABOUT THAT!
I know what is PONZI
I know what is SCAM
I know what is Different of PONZI or GAMBLING

Do you undestand what I have wrote? I don't need your post that about explain anything about ponzi.
bitcoinsdouble (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 01:55:37 PM

Results for 10 days:

INVESTED: 7,64646239 btc
PAYOUT: 3,872784 btc
stellar69

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 02:14:43 PM

I know what is PONZI
I know what is SCAM

Do you undestand what I have wrote? I don't need your post that about explain anything about ponzi.

But you will still behave like a douche and invest in scams.
dsyahputera

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 02:22:08 PM

I know what is PONZI
I know what is SCAM

But you will still behave like a douche and invest in scams.

I have posted before, I didn't want to invest to any ponzi. Do you understand? Smiley
bitcoinsdouble (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:32:51 AM

Results for 12 days:

INVESTED: 8,28527651 btc
PAYOUT: 7,70991534 btc
caga

Activity: 238

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:46:16 AM

Results for 12 days:

INVESTED: 8,28527651 btc
PAYOUT: 7,70991534 btc

Results for 25 days:

INVESTED: 200 btc
PAYOUT: 50 btc

Site gone.

bitcoinsdouble (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 09:01:36 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2015, 09:11:44 AM by bitcoinsdouble

Results for 25 days:

INVESTED: 200 btc
PAYOUT: 50 btc

Site gone.

Results for 100 days:

INVESTED: 10000 btc
PAYOUT: 20000 btc

Wink
bitcoinsdouble (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 09:19:44 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2015, 09:32:44 AM by bitcoinsdouble

Maximum payout:

https://i.imgur.com/KRDgmMn.png

https://blockchain.info/ru/tx/ff35a38a248f6de48271d761ef700b8ca3d81e57f5f6540850d65f978ec6387e
muhrohmat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 09:33:28 AM

well ponzi schemes are mostly annonimouse and gives in 10 days like 30.000 dollars if well putted for the holders of course it may give like 1 % to the first users that like the scam need some crediblility but its all like 90% of the investemnt stays with them when they leave and this is another pozi scheme for sure

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 11:43:05 AM

I wonder how long would this site be in operation before they unplug it? Any thoughts on this?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: