Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:11:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DoubleMybits.com | 140% Payout |4% referral Bonus  (Read 870 times)
NarC (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 08:47:00 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2015, 05:22:02 AM by NarC

Website for sale

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 08:49:56 PM

@NarC , so are you telling me this is not a ponzi ? Are you sure ?
NarC (OP)

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 08:52:59 PM

@NarC , so are you telling me this is not a ponzi ? Are you sure ?
It's a gambling site, based on timing, as any other gambling sites you have a risk. I used my real bitcoin talk account, as I hope to run this site for a long time and make some money from the fees, as all dice/blackjack/betting sites do.

After the first 2 weeks, I will release stats, that way I can have predictable percentages of return, and loss, just like dice sites. If you choose, to give me negative trust, I understand. But I like the idea of this kind of gambling site, and will run it either way.

CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:02:25 PM

How does the site work?
You can make a deposit between 0.1 BTC and 1.0 BTC, payments are made using future users deposits at a rate of 140%, once the weekly game has ended one final payment will be made to the amount of users there are enough bitcoin to cover, the last investors of each week take the highest gamble.

Still a ponzi

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
NarC (OP)

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 09:08:13 PM

How does the site work?
You can make a deposit between 0.1 BTC and 1.0 BTC, payments are made using future users deposits at a rate of 140%, once the weekly game has ended one final payment will be made to the amount of users there are enough bitcoin to cover, the last investors of each week take the highest gamble.

Still a ponzi
Due to the fact that "payments are made using future users deposits" ? So a dice site that pays out using past users deposits is not?

CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:10:59 PM

How does the site work?

Still a ponzi
Due to the fact that "payments are made using future users deposits" ? So a dice site that pays out using past users deposits is not?

Leaving this here, not in a mood to argue
A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
NewJerseyJess

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:49:19 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2015, 12:02:14 AM by NewJerseyJess

Just made a small deposit, will update this post when it's paid. (if it gets paid, I know most of these are scams.)

Edit: I was paid: https://blockchain.info/tx/100990e9bd941fc260760b6811f050881089ba30f813b77196a16a56bb76850a
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:55:31 PM

Why are all of the transactions hard coded in? Why are they not updated automatically on the front page?
NarC (OP)

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 10:02:28 PM

Why are all of the transactions hard coded in? Why are they not updated automatically on the front page?

May I ask why your assuming they are hard coded in?

The home page is querying our db to get recent transactions. If you place a order, then refresh the homepageyou will see it update.

NarC (OP)

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 01:18:26 AM

Update: I would like to propose a offer to multiple trusted users that offer escrow, I will be sending this message to a few people, but if anyone has any ideas of people that might be willing to do this, let me know.

I would like to find a escrow, that will manage our "fee" wallet. Every time someone does a deposit, the 4% fee will get sent to that wallet, and they can hold on to it till the end of the month. I will also add 2 bitcoin to that address that can stay in there for good. That way there will always be a large bulk of bitcoin in escrow letting users now the service will be covered if there was ever a security breach, also to prevent any concerns of scamming.

bombardir

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 01:45:25 AM

what is the minimal deposit? 0.1 btc or 0.01 btc? on site i see some transactions of 0.01btc.
traxx187

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:52:32 AM

Update: I would like to propose a offer to multiple trusted users that offer escrow, I will be sending this message to a few people, but if anyone has any ideas of people that might be willing to do this, let me know.

I would like to find a escrow, that will manage our "fee" wallet. Every time someone does a deposit, the 4% fee will get sent to that wallet, and they can hold on to it till the end of the month. I will also add 2 bitcoin to that address that can stay in there for good. That way there will always be a large bulk of bitcoin in escrow letting users now the service will be covered if there was ever a security breach, also to prevent any concerns of scamming.
i can escrow you if you like i will also deposit to the site if you would like a honest 24yr old smart member pm me back would love to help out

XpyBlackJack.com Come Play!!!

XPY - PWcoJWsCrumYrXCFW2P9KYAgqH9JbcczU9

FlappyCoin is back : FNtF5X1uGW66LGNaMdULcQwVZtpPNmHkFU

Come BTCPonziGame.net!! Over 80+ BTC Invested!
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:58:39 AM

How does the site work?

Still a ponzi

Dice sites have a house edge so mathematically they are winners in the long run.

You are offering 140% of payout + taking fees. This is unsustainable for a long duration and will lead to collapse and high probability of remaining funds being stolen.

Plus we don't know if you are using alternate BTC addresses to place and take funds for yourself. There is no way to verify. No PROVABLY FAIR method exists for ponzi.
angeloanggam

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Ace of ♠♠♠♠

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 07:28:42 AM

Be very careful about sites like this... Try to remember what happened to CryptoDouble.

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
Win88.me ❖Win Bitcoin By Playing Bitcoin Dice, Bitcoin Lotto, Bitcoin RPSLS❖
/   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: