Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:22:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the opportunity of a lifetime  (Read 1129 times)
Robert Paulson (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:53:19 PM

a bunch of thiefs are foolishly selling bitcoin in mass lowering the price to ridiculous levels giving everyone the opportunity to load up on the best form of money ever created.
if you want to be rich this is it - the ultimate opportunity to jump off the fiat titanic and into the bitcoin lifeboat.

NotHatinJustTrollin

Activity: 462
Merit: 107

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 09:58:54 PM

What you sound like:

cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:59:20 PM

Slowly but surely
Robert Paulson (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:01:45 PM

What you sound like:

I'm not selling anything, i'm stating my opinion.
BCwinning

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:07:00 PM

more like the bitcoin titanic.
every day I see less and less of a difference between the two.

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
njcarlos

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:11:32 PM

more like the bitcoin titanic.
every day I see less and less of a difference between the two.
Maybe you should stop watching the price, and start watching all the brilliant minds building the cryptocurrency infrastructure of the future?
unlock.mk

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:20:29 PM

Maybe, or maybe you should stop watching both, and start watching all scams out there, 'cos if there was not scam, getting richer would be difficult project, and there would be no any brilliant minds in this virtual world. Brilliant minds wants brilliant cash dollars. Bitcoin will eventually be left on it's own like thousands of other altcoin out there. There is no control over Bitcoin, that's why there so much scam. Without central control any project is dead sooner or later.
Decentralisation and freedom is just an idea without hope. You have proof in front of your eyes. Price is going down, and my predictions are that will stop on 50$ per 1btc in a period of 6-12 months.
Robert Paulson (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:45:22 PM

Maybe, or maybe you should stop watching both, and start watching all scams out there, 'cos if there was not scam, getting richer would be difficult project, and there would be no any brilliant minds in this virtual world. Brilliant minds wants brilliant cash dollars. Bitcoin will eventually be left on it's own like thousands of other altcoin out there. There is no control over Bitcoin, that's why there so much scam. Without central control any project is dead sooner or later.
Decentralisation and freedom is just an idea without hope. You have proof in front of your eyes. Price is going down, and my predictions are that will stop on 50$ per 1btc in a period of 6-12 months.

you think bitcoin has too many scams?
your whole life is based on one huge ponzi scheme of the current financial system
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 01:06:32 AM

your whole life is based on one huge ponzi scheme of the current financial system

and that, Sir, would be the grandest accomplishment of Bitcoin even if it does not survive: teaching people about the fiat scam.

Truth is the new hatespeech.
fallinglantern

Activity: 260
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 01:19:07 AM

His name, is Robert Paulson.
Einewton

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 01:19:25 AM

a bunch of thiefs are foolishly selling bitcoin in mass lowering the price to ridiculous levels giving everyone the opportunity to load up on the best form of money ever created.
if you want to be rich this is it - the ultimate opportunity to jump off the fiat titanic and into the bitcoin lifeboat.

Please buy my recently purchased BTC for $400, you obviously think it's worth more than that.

-= Got BitCoin? =-
flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 01:21:37 AM

Oh great.  The typical level 9 athiest, 'trust nobody/anti-establishment' straw man argument.

You sure sound like someone great to take financial advice from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OCrRTkhKT8
unlock.mk

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:27:16 AM

and that, Sir, would be the grandest accomplishment of Bitcoin even if it does not survive: teaching people about the fiat scam.
You are both right
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: