Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:44:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sadness  (Read 3560 times)
bitcreditscc (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
⇾ Sadness
January 14, 2015, 10:24:02 PM

I've been around long enough and know the price will recover sooner or later, but that doesn't stop the sting.

I realized i was laughing, that sad laugh that escapes you when you are completely powerless.

Kind of like how i'd wake up in a bar and remember i had a final exam in twenty minutes.

So i laughed my sad laugh, and deposited more money to buy more coins, what a confusing world we live in.

mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:28:59 PM

I've been around long enough and know the price will recover sooner or later, but that doesn't stop the sting.

I realized i was laughing, that sad laugh that escapes you when you are completely powerless.

Kind of like how i'd wake up in a bar and remember i had a final exam in twenty minutes.

So i laughed my sad laugh, and deposited more money to buy more coins, what a confusing world we live in.

how much have you lost?
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:30:33 PM

how much have you lost?

You don't lose till you sell.
runpaint

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:31:00 PM

So...you thought it was worth over $1000....

And now you're buying more for under $200...

And that makes you sad?

how much have you lost?

He hasn't lost anything, if he hasn't sold at a loss.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
runpaint

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:32:03 PM

I always ignore that "Warning:  A new post has been added"

Because it won't hurt if I post the same thing again.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:39:36 PM

I always ignore that "Warning:  A new post has been added"

Because it won't hurt if I post the same thing again.

We love to read all your posts!
runpaint

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:44:32 PM

We love to read all your posts!

I love posting those posts, and your enjoyment of them can only add more enjoyment to my own

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Shattered

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:03:36 PM

Right now we are experiencing a steady decline. There are huge buy walls that will make the price sky rocket once the price reaches a certain point. Also, lets not forget about the new SR which is going to make the price jump too. As of this moment, bitcoin is constantly switching from weak hands to strong hands. Over time, few weak hands will have access to bitcoin which leads to stability eventually. Sit back and enjoy the ride folks.

I think this post is pretty spot on...A lower entry point for new users is a good thing.
A lower price actually strengthens bitcoin, rather than hurt it.
Sure many of the real old skool holders feel some pain, but long term this is a necessary storm we must all ride out.
Rols

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:07:48 PM

Right now we are experiencing a steady decline. There are huge buy walls that will make the price sky rocket once the price reaches a certain point. Also, lets not forget about the new SR which is going to make the price jump too. As of this moment, bitcoin is constantly switching from weak hands to strong hands. Over time, few weak hands will have access to bitcoin which leads to stability eventually. Sit back and enjoy the ride folks.

Only people with weak heads talk about weak hands.  Roll Eyes
Shuai

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:52:52 PM

Come on guys, it has breached 200. It's gonna go much lower. I know bitcoin will recover and I'm bullish long term crypto, but this is not the right time to buy if you're already down, the slaughtering can still get much worse. Remember not to chase your losses, it feels even worse than losing in the first place. Sad
flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 12:20:27 AM

I'm sorry, but...

So you lose money, yet toss more money at the same sinking ship hoping to make money?  Then claim the system is confusing?

Oh man, you can't even make this stuff up.  You really do deserve to lose every penny you 'invest.'
mercistheman

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 12:25:15 AM

Nice purchase today... you'll have the last laugh  Cheesy
Yeeeeah

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 12:46:00 AM

@flipstyle yeah, you're sorry all right. Averaging down isn't a bad idea. What's a bad idea is taking pleasure at his losing money. That's... a little more than low character. Psychopathic more like. Of course the pathology is no doubt your buying in at 1k+ or some such situation. Being mean to this guy makes you feel better about your situation.

These forums seem to be overrun with trollish scum such as yourself.
flipstyle

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 12:56:59 AM

@flipstyle yeah, you're sorry all right. Averaging down isn't a bad idea. What's a bad idea is taking pleasure at his losing money. That's... a little more than low character. Psychopathic more like. Of course the pathology is no doubt your buying in at 1k+ or some such situation. Being mean to this guy makes you feel better about your situation.

These forums seem to be overrun with trollish scum such as yourself.

Nobody made the foolish decisions (and repeatedly, might I add) except himself.  Averaging down only works under the assumption of certainly that it will rise again.  Cool crystal ball you have there.

He stated he made a mistake that he regretted, yet did it again.  Am I supposed to have sympathy for someone who makes such asinine decisions?

By the way, I lost a few hundred from scammy exchanges.  Whooptie doo. My fault.  Did I create a pitty party thread for it so people could pat me on the back and say 'don't worry, it wasn't such a stupid mistake'...when it really was?

It's shills and people egging him on by encouraging his spending habits and rationalizing his losses that are his worst enemy (such as yourself).  He obviously needs a cold dose of reality, as do many of these sulking prospectors in crypto.  

After all, its the scumbag shills screaming to 'buy buy buy!' that will be the first ones to leave his side once the ship sinks.  Acting like they're going to be there to console him when he encounters financial hardship by paying him money out of their own pockets is laughable.
Yeeeeah

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 01:14:39 AM

Come on guys, it has breached 200. It's gonna go much lower. I know bitcoin will recover and I'm bullish long term crypto, but this is not the right time to buy if you're already down, the slaughtering can still get much worse. Remember not to chase your losses, it feels even worse than losing in the first place. Sad

"It's gonna go much lower."

It is? and yet you don't say why.

"I know bitcoin will recover"

You do? and yet you don't say why. Or is, YOUR being "bullish" what affects price? These posts are more painful than the price.

"but this is not the right time to buy if you're already down"

Since when is it wrong to average down?

"the slaughtering can still get much worse. "

Life can always get worse Smiley
flipstyle

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 01:18:22 AM

"It's gonna go much lower."

It is? and yet you don't say why.

"I know bitcoin will recover"

You do? and yet you don't say why. Or is, YOUR being "bullish" what affects price? These posts are more painful than the price.

"but this is not the right time to buy if you're already down"

Since when is it wrong to average down?

"the slaughtering can still get much worse. "

Life can always get worse Smiley

By all means, continue averaging down and invest the rest of your funds towards Bitcoin, and report back next year.  I'll be happy to read your findings.  Hopefully it's not in the same remorseful tone as the OP.

vm_mpn

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:13:48 AM

You are the poet of the blockchain Bit :-)
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:41:08 AM

Thank you  Wink

@ flipstyle.....

I bought most of my babies when the world was but a small place. There were guys like you then, just like there are guys like you now.

They said, "it will never work, you will sink" as i sadly deposited more money to buy more coins.

They shook their heads and abandoned me to the tide, for to them i was a lost cause.

You only increase my sadness when i ponder your foolishness, standing on the beach laughing at the guy building a raft.

You say many words, but we all hear the hollow echo as in your heart you know my path is true.

You are like a cornered animal, lashing out at everything and jumping at the slightest sound.

You've already cried your $1000 dollar tears and now try to drag others down in your misery,

My raft shall be be my deliverance as i call all the little lost Bitcoins to my side.

And i know when the time is nigh, I'll ride once again into a glorious outcome.

I remember the screams and the wailing, when my old $1000 raft became $ 50 000

~Noah

flipstyle

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:58:58 AM

Thank you  Wink

@ flipstyle.....

I bought most of my babies when the world was but a small place. There were guys like you then, just like there are guys like you now.

They said, "it will never work, you will sink" as i sadly deposited more money to buy more coins.

They shook their heads and abandoned me to the tide, for to them i was a lost cause.

You only increase my sadness when i ponder your foolishness, standing on the beach laughing at the guy building a raft.

You say many words, but we all hear the hollow echo as in your heart you know my path is true.

You are like a cornered animal, lashing out at everything and jumping at the slightest sound.

You've already cried your $1000 dollar tears and now try to drag others down in your misery,

My raft shall be be my deliverance as i call all the little lost Bitcoins to my side.

~Noah

So you create a self-loathing thread with a tone of nothing but sorrow and regret.

Then attempt to validate yourself by comparing your meager failed investment to a fabled biblical character?

Seems to follow your past logic of living in a false reality.

If it's one thing bitcoin shills and MLM marketers share in common, its a high sense of illusion and grandeur tales of promised riches.

Whatever makes you feel better, bro. Smiley
bitcreditscc (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:06:31 AM

Thank you  Wink

@ flipstyle.....

~Noah

So you create a self-loathing thread with a tone of nothing but sorrow and regret.

Then attempt to validate yourself by comparing your meager failed investment to a fabled biblical character?

Seems to follow your past logic of living in a false reality.

If it's one thing bitcoin shills and MLM marketers share in common, its a high sense of illusion and grandeur tales of promised riches.

Whatever makes you feel better, bro. Smiley

Meager in your rich life style, in mine a x50 rise is a big thing. Your bitterness at your losses or whatever reason is what leads you to post scathing comments in other threads.

I'm sorry but trying to agitate other really isn't going to fix your problems, we can talk about it if you want

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: