Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:45:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The largest GBP/BTC exchange Intersango at highest price ever  (Read 1703 times)
matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2012, 08:53:56 AM

Over 90,000BTC traded in the last thirty days.

The growth to this spike is a lot more gradual than the January spike so maybe the bubble won't burst.  Where will it be in thirty days >£5 it's looking.  People reckon the block reward drop will send the price skywards and it's getting nearer and nearer.  Looks like it could easily be ~£7 by the new year.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lenny_
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2012, 08:56:37 AM

Intersango GBP price always follows MtGox USD, as every other currency. In case of any difference, users will buy/sell to make it back to normal.

DARKNET MARKETS >> https://DARKNETMARKETS.COM
matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2012, 09:40:22 AM

Intersango GBP price always follows MtGox USD, as every other currency. In case of any difference, users will buy/sell to make it back to normal.

No I don't think every other exchange follows MtGox USD any more.  I think MtGox USD is now following trends and not just setting them.  MtGox market share is down.  GBP market share of currency's is down even tho it's volume is up.

pintycar

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 10:11:40 AM

It's not even true this is the highest price ever. I bought 196 coins in January at an average of 5.0 GBP/BTC. And yes, I do think everyone keeps an eye on the "official price" and then buys or sells accordingly if there is any arbitrage opportunities.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: