Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 04:12:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell me this bitcoin.... (Wolf of Wallstreet)  (Read 1247 times)
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:06:31 AM

it was made by someone who owned a good percentage of the original digits and it was made for fools(without demographic area). Smiley

"you live in Congo? OK! do you have money? yes, I have. good !!!! give it to me and i will send you some "bitcoin".
you will be like "us", libertarians "
 Smiley)

then and "fool" has asked :

"what will I do with it?" the answer was "mmm, nothing but find others like you, "fools" and sell them your bitcoin for more money than I sold it to you
"  Grin

Then, by telling his story, this individual (it can be any kind from Ukraine or Russian) created demand for all of the digits. The dollar-value of his share of the bitcoins appreciates with the other digits.

BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 07:23:32 AM

Bitcoin is ultra fast: 15 minutes average for a confirmed transaction time.  I can pay with something via paypal or credit card in a few seconds, instantly.

Its instant for most transactions isnt it? no confirms needed with most payments?
flipstyle (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 08:32:48 AM

Bitcoin is ultra fast: 15 minutes average for a confirmed transaction time.  I can pay with something via paypal or credit card in a few seconds, instantly.

Its instant for most transactions isnt it? no confirms needed with most payments?

Very few merchants will accept a 0 confirmation payment, due to the possibility of double spending.  I believe the first confirmation typically takes around 5 minutes or so, and 3 more or takes around 15 minutes, on average.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: