Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:08:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KingofSports - Trust removal - Given by me or Given to me.  (Read 694 times)
KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 04:50:57 AM

I am not sure what I should right now. Need advice.

1. I am removing all trust given by the previous owner for false reasons. Please post here if you are one of them.

2. Please remove all trust positive or negative given to me. Or at least change it to neutral or so.

thank you Smiley

P.S. -1814 seems to be too big.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 04:53:04 AM

KoS defaulted on a 2BTC loan? Great. Sad

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 04:56:34 AM

2. Please remove all trust positive or negative given to me. Or at least change it to neutral or so.

Tough shit. Why would you buy an account with so many negative trust, then bitch about it later?

Hey on the bright side, you're a popular kid on the block.

PS - I don't even fully believe you purchased the account.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:17:56 AM

Tough shit. Why would you buy an account with so many negative trust, then bitch about it later?

Really. when the deal was made, he was not having 1.8k negative trust. It was really around 20, 30 or so.

I transferred the funds the the escrow, but could not back out. So the deal went on as usual.
I would have been willing to settle the loan if it was say for 0.1 or 0.2 or so. But 2BTC is too huge for me.

Fine, if you don't believe me. But can you tell me whether I should remove the trust feedback given to some of the members? I already removed the one to Vod. And any help on what I should do?

Honestly, I regret buying this.

Kingofsports2

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:27:49 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2015, 05:39:54 AM by Kingofsports2

Really. when the deal was made, he was not having 1.8k negative trust. It was really around 20, 30 or so.

I transferred the funds the the escrow, but could not back out. So the deal went on as usual.
I would have been willing to settle the loan if it was say for 0.1 or 0.2 or so. But 2BTC is too huge for me.

Fine, if you don't believe me. But can you tell me whether I should remove the trust feedback given to some of the members? I already removed the one to Vod. And any help on what I should do?

In the grand scheme of things, it was $30, a gas tank, a dinner date, a night out at the movies. Oh well.

@the new owner, since I know your real account, how did you not see all the hate towards me in the gambling threads? You always are on there...easy clue to see who he is, is look for accounts that ALWAYS use smileys...its him. I'll give you a hint, it begins with a "W" and thats all I'll ever say more on that. Honestly, new owner it might be better to come out of the closet so to speak and say who you are if you are gonna try and convince people to give you trust for this account.

Anyways, I'm enjoying the freefall BTC is having so I've been lurking. I have no BTC anymore but its fun reading the speculation threads. And the off-topics.

Personally I'd be proud of your purchase, you own the 3rd most untrusted account in all of bitcointalk. That should be an honor. For only $30 too!

@Haploid, the new owner speaks like a child. "Yay I own this account", LOL if you think thats me. Hell I honestly think the new owner IS a child (<18) honestly. He was accused once of being someone else and he acted like a little detective "Ok let me find out this, hm I'm still looking SMILEY". If you think that guy is me, as he would say "thats all fine and dandy!".

I'm an arrogant asshole but I'm not a child. The funny thing Haploid is within the past month you've bought BTC from me, sent money and all. From an alt I own of course (and in the process of selling, would you like a senior account for 0.30 BTC?). But its funny since you are Mr. Detective. I'm glad to be out of BTC though so I thank you for your help.

Carry on now.
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:47:02 AM

In the grand scheme of things, it was $30, a gas tank, a dinner date, a night out at the movies. Oh well.

@the new owner, since I know your real account, how did you not see all the hate towards me in the gambling threads? You always are on there...easy clue to see who he is, is look for accounts that ALWAYS use smileys...its him. I'll give you a hint, it begins with a "W" and thats all I'll ever say more on that. Honestly, new owner it might be better to come out of the closet so to speak and say who you are if you are gonna try and convince people to give you trust for this account.

Anyways, I'm enjoying the freefall BTC is having so I've been lurking. I have no BTC anymore but its fun reading the speculation threads. And the off-topics.

Personally I'd be proud of your purchase, you own the 3rd most untrusted account in all of bitcointalk. That should be an honor. For only $30 too!

@Haploid, the new owner speaks like a child. "Yay I own this account", LOL if you think thats me. Hell I honestly think the new owner IS a child (<18) honestly. He was accused once of being someone else and he acted like a little detective "Ok let me find out this, hm I'm still looking SMILEY". If you think that guy is me, as he would say "thats all fine and dandy!".

I'm an arrogant asshole but I'm not a child. The funny thing Haploid is within the past month you've bought BTC from me, sent money and all. From an alt I own of course (and in the process of selling, would you like a senior account for 0.30 BTC?). But its funny since you are Mr. Detective. I'm glad to be out of BTC though so I thank you for your help.

Carry on now.

Well, yeah I don't really mind much because I got it for 0.15. But really, I didn't notice all these things.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: