Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:35:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5k before year end 2015  (Read 3029 times)
sgbett (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 08:44:51 AM

http://bitbet.us/bet/1104/the-winkdex-btc-5000-or-more-in-2015/

All you bears should be all over this one!

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 08:50:06 AM

5k cents maybe
AceWallen

Activity: 479

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:03:03 AM

i prefer to place my bets on the order book, not... bitbet. plus, a year out, that's a real gamble. i try to keep it short term...
sgbett (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:08:10 AM

that learned me, eh?

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
sgbett (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:12:55 AM

i prefer to place my bets on the order book, not... bitbet. plus, a year out, that's a real gamble. i try to keep it short term...

aye, I have a few of those, but for me its the other way round - the price a year out is a short term gamble! I hold BTC for what they will be worth in 10+ years time...

JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4018
Merit: 4536

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:20:02 AM

Says the clueless noob to one far more experienced.

It seems that none of these pathetic little trollbears seem to have accounts dating back months, let alone years.

This forum needs to re-introduce newbie jail. 6 months seems like a good sentence before being allowed to post in other sub-forums.

50-cent army sock puppets create too much annoying clutter without adding anything worthwhile.

Luckily they're no more than yappy little chihuahuas, of no real importance but far less annoying if they were muzzled.

zetaray

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:39:25 AM

I am optimistic about bitcoin. Even I think $5k is pushing it. My hope is $500. Smiley
Best would be to bounce back to $200 and consolidate. Then slowly climb $20-$30 a month.

.CryptoTotal.com.
                              l█████████▇▀
                              ████████▇▀
                              ███████▇▀
                              ██████▇▀
                              █████▇▀
                              ████▇▀
                              ███▇▀
                              ██▇▀
                              █▇▀
                              ▇▀
▇▇
▇▇

Express.Crypto.Checkout
Accepts Multiple Cryptos
Worldwide Shipping
Ultros

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:40:58 AM

This forum needs to re-introduce newbie jail. 6 months seems like a good sentence before being allowed to post in other sub-forums.

I'd seriously donate several bitcoins for that to happen.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 10:06:45 AM

I am optimistic about bitcoin. Even I think $5k is pushing it. My hope is $500. Smiley
Best would be to bounce back to $200 and consolidate. Then slowly climb $20-$30 a month.

it true to be optimistic for 500$, for hope i hope it will be at least that or to go for 700$ i would be pleased.
but we can garant to do that. more miners that i know already sold most of there's equipment

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

sgbett (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 10:24:49 AM

Says the clueless noob to one far more experienced.

It seems that none of these pathetic little trollbears seem to have accounts dating back months, let alone years.

50-cent army sock puppets create too much annoying clutter without adding anything worthwhile.

Luckily they're no more than yappy little chihuahuas, of no real importance but far less annoying if they were muzzled.

stop scamming people with your "5000$ ponzi coin" bulltard

wow. your brain is seriously broken. who is scamming anyone? its a bit on bitbet, not a cast iron assertion that it is going to happen! What is your *actual* point? because at the moment you just sound like a broken record repeating cliched statements that you read somewhere else.

sgbett (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 10:44:03 AM

Im pimping my bet. Isn't it obvious?

cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 10:45:55 AM

While annoying, troll idiots like nilneh and tvbcof are helpful signals in and of themselves as to bottoms. What would we do without them? 
Richard Branson

Activity: 515
Merit: 506

Screw It, Let's Do It

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 11:01:07 AM

Bitcoin is gamble, but gambling sites are worse.
They profit (1%) from retards. Great business. Lots of morons in the bitcoin community.
sgbett (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 11:04:04 AM

They profit (1%) from retards. Great business. Lots of morons in the bitcoin community.

Gambling sites like bitstamp, Huobi, BTC-e, OKCOIN etc? Wink

edit: how could I forget bitfinex!!!? the leveraged one!

cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 11:07:41 AM

There's a  small part of me that wishes bitfinex was a rogue  exchange that instead of running away with bitcoins would run away with cash from short sale gains.
sgbett (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 11:12:31 AM

There's a  small part of me that wishes bitfinex was a rogue  exchange that instead of running away with bitcoins would run away with cash from short sale gains.

Haha, that would be a huge irony!

Re your earlier comment re troll idiots. Agree, the proliferation of new accounts and increasing rate of postings is a useful indicator.

cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 11:22:18 AM

Haha, that would be a huge irony!

Re your earlier comment re troll idiots. Agree, the proliferation of new accounts and increasing rate of postings is a useful indicator.

It's a hella useful indicator. At every botto,  they show up in droves. Just check their conten,  look up the account date and you get a good feel for what's going on. It's the proverbial  "shoot yourself in the foot".
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 11:23:54 AM

sgbett because of your permabullishness we'll have to dump again. As long as you haven't sold we can't pump, sorry mate.

cypherdoc
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 11:29:24 AM

sgbett because of your permabullishness we'll have to dump again. As long as you haven't sold we can't pump, sorry mate.

I'm not dumpling either.  Maybe it changes trend and you should cover?
sgbett (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 11:29:36 AM

Heheh, the thought crossed my mind, but I dismissed it though. It would imply I am somehow important in whats unfolding here. I find that unlikely Wink

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: