Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:17:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HYIPPOPOTAMUS - Get your HYIP site up and running - ALL INCLUSIVE  (Read 2886 times)
Hyippopotamus (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:09:44 PM

Dear fellow forum members,

I'd like to offer my service of designing and coding websites here. I am specialized for establishing HYIP sites, as I have knowledge, contacts and experience to help you with setting one up.

I offer all services from A to Z to get your HYIP website up and running immediately.

----------------

UNIQUE DESIGN

If you are looking for a HYIP site design similar to majority (apart from different colours and pictures, everything is the same) - you arent getting that from me, forget about it. I will make a design similar to serious Investment firms, which are not related to HYIP industry. Your clients will much more appreciate such website, as you will be very different from others and this is what counts in HYIP industry and this is difference between getting many investors and getting burnt.

UNIQUE SCRIPT

I will discuss wishes with you first, we will collect ideas and talk them and see what is best for your HYIP program. Do not be limited only to following options: percentage, duration and payout tendence. With me, you can put special programs on your website. Want your clients to invest in Fund-like scheme? Or do you want them to buy in shares of your money management company? Again, if you want to be different from all the other HYIPs, I strongly advise you not to use GoldCoders script, even though it is possible for me to integrate GoldCoders script in custom design.

CUTTING EDGE SECURITY

Security is probably the most important aspect of your HYIP site in order to run it for a long period of time. This is the most important when running a HYIP site! I will take concern about security very seriously. HYIP sites are under constant watch by hackers and you do not want your website or investors funds to get stolen by them.

24/7 SUPPORT

I will offer you support at all times through Skype or E-mail. Also, system updates will be applied if website engine gets valnuarable.

SECURED HOSTING

If you want me to sort out hosting for you, I can do that at very affordable prices. For HYIPs, dedicated hosting is much more recommended than shared one. And website should be located offshore, too.

VARIOUS PAYMENT OPTIONS INTEGRATION

Bitcoin, Perfect Money, EGOPAY, Solid Trust Pay, OK PAY, Payeer... to just name few of them.

OFFSHORE COMPANY AND BANK ACCOUNT

If you are going for running a serious investment site, you want to accept bank wires too, and give your investors more confidence, therefore you need offshore company and bank account. I can get you off-the-shelf offshore company from a trusted provider in privacy-friendly offshore jurisdiction.

HYIP PROMOTION

I can help you with promoting your HYIP website on Forums and HYIP monitors. This is a very complex process, as it requires knowledge of where it is worth to pay for the ADs and where it is not worth. I have many experience in this field, so I can help you with that too.

FULL ANONYMITY

All our mutual work will be done in full privacy, anonymity, nothing will ever be shared and I do not require any credits on your website.

AFFORDABLE PRICES

I will do all aforementioned at best possible rates. Since this is my first post on Bitcointalk, I give 20 percent discount for first five orders! In certain conditions I will also agree on getting paid from percentage of HYIP income.

----------------

IF INTERESTED, DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME:
GMail: hyippopotamus2013@gmail.com
thriftshopping

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 04:36:34 PM

This is horrible. There are already way too many ponzis/hyips in the gambling section. I think it is very unethical to be helping people make more. You are essentially helping people scam
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 04:40:06 PM

This is horrible. There are already way too many ponzis/hyips in the gambling section. I think it is very unethical to be helping people make more. You are essentially helping people scam

Not worried, if it indeed worked he would have made the profit himself, not offered his service.
Ponzis/HYIPs have diminishing returns. Cryptcominer did well here but all the similar ones after that have been bust.
thriftshopping

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:00:32 PM

Not worried, if it indeed worked he would have made the profit himself, not offered his service.
Ponzis/HYIPs have diminishing returns. Cryptcominer did well here but all the similar ones after that have been bust.
It is damaging to the forum. There was one ponzi that was able to run away with over 2k BTC, at least according to CCN (which is all but a reliable news source). Other ponzis have made away with other large amounts of bitcoin, although not quite the 2,000 btc amount
Hyippopotamus (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:03:00 PM

You guys are really really unfriendly. The reason I don't do it myself, is that I am a morally conscious guy. And it doesn't always end up with organizer stealing money.

THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WANT SUCH SITE TO BE DONE FOR THEM, AND IF I KNOW HOW TO DO IT, WHY WOULD I LET SOMEONE ELSE TAKE BUSINESS FROM ME.
guitarplinker
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 09:12:25 PM

The reason I don't do it myself, is that I am a morally conscious guy
I don't think there's anything morally conscious about setting up a ponzi/HYIP for others knowing that they'll be stealing people's money.  Roll Eyes
Hyippopotamus (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 10:13:07 PM

If so, then please mod delete this topic.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 4438

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 10:23:47 PM

if you guys take a look at all these new ponzis in the games and rounds section and then this guy, youll notice theyre all newbie accounts. in short its all the same person i believe trying to scam all the btc he can out of members in any way possible. we should have people like this instabanned as soon as they post. all they are trying to do is screw the community and theyre obviously too damn lazy to do work or theyd have their own btc

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 4438

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 10:27:50 PM

i really think we as a community should make it where new accounts cannot make a thread until activity is at least 30. make users have to be hare a month before making a thread and we will see less of this suspicious activity.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Hyippopotamus (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 09:08:11 AM

You guys are hostile. There are people interested in such projects and I can help you establish one!
traxx187

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 09:17:05 AM

Interested in site

XpyBlackJack.com Come Play!!!

XPY - PWcoJWsCrumYrXCFW2P9KYAgqH9JbcczU9

FlappyCoin is back : FNtF5X1uGW66LGNaMdULcQwVZtpPNmHkFU

Come BTCPonziGame.net!! Over 80+ BTC Invested!
Hyippopotamus (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 11:25:07 AM

traxx187 feel free to contact me at any time - send me email to hyippopotamus2013@gmail.com or send me PM here or add me to skype. My skype username is Hyippopotamus2013 .

Thanks.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 11:34:24 AM

Are you talking about a site like weeklyponzi.com and 24hourponzi.com? Can you make such sites? If yes, then how much will you charge?

Hyippopotamus (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 11:41:01 AM

Are you talking about a site like weeklyponzi.com and 24hourponzi.com? Can you make such sites? If yes, then how much will you charge?

Hello gkv9,

yes, I can build such website but I want to discuss details and your wishes before I answer what the price for such page is. Please send me PM or add me to skype.
Hyippopotamus (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 11:42:52 AM

Up Cool
Hyippopotamus (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:54:58 PM

I bump the thread again, after 5 days.
Hyippopotamus (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 10:49:05 AM

I encourage people to be more specific in their inquiries, so I can give you a more detailed answer.

Thank you!
Hyippopotamus (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:27:44 PM

Up Smiley
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:35:36 PM

You guys are hostile. There are people interested in such projects and I can help you establish one!

Well, we don't want more scams popping up. What else are we supposed to do? If you would like to contribute to the forum why don't you try and setting something else up?

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Hades.

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:49:59 AM

Up Smiley
offer still up?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: