Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:42:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦ -> HyperPonzi - 150% RETURN! - 0.01BTC - 1BTC! <- ♦  (Read 489 times)
HyperPonzi (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 04:43:34 PM

How does HyperPonzi work?

You send Bitcoin to the bank and get back 150% of yout deposit when the bank can cover your payout. Your investment come from other investors, so as long as people invest after you, your payout is guaranteed!

What is HyperPonzi?

HyperPonzi delivers one ponzi program per 14-days. Basically at the end of each 14-days (0:00 GMT+0) the ponzi program will end and another one will start in it's place. Don't be the last to deposit before it ends, it's always a gamble. You can view the time left of the current program on the home page.

How do I know you won't be scammed?

You can view ALL of our activity on the Blockchain. It's impossible for us to cheat you out of your money without EVERYONE seeing. Payouts are fully-automated and instantly.

What will happen when the program ended and I didn't get paid out?

The last investors of each round take the highest gamble. Try again on the next round!

How long does it take to receive the payout?

It depends on the bank balance and how many people are depositing. When the bank can cover your payout, you'll receive your investment instantly.

Why can't I use a web wallet for HyperPonzi?

If you used a web wallet, you'd be paying from a shared address. We'd have no way of knowing what address to send your payout to! Don't do it. You can use BlockChain.info Wallet.

What fees do you take?

We will never take any fee. We will just keep the last transaction.

If you have any other questions, post them below or send PM me.

Deposit Address: 15zA4U86axNQqCWkVd3MUEDVR3kssBfA9e
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HyperPonzi (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 04:50:47 PM

Reserved.
rhspiva

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 04:52:47 PM

Do you have a website?
HyperPonzi (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:32:09 PM

No, i will setup website if i can see interest from some people in this.

Now is it 100% manual, i have lot of time.. so no problem for me.
elephantas1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:53:35 PM

No, i will setup website if i can see interest from some people in this.

Now is it 100% manual, i have lot of time.. so no problem for me.
well i dont think anyone will deposit to it if you dont have a website + no one should deposit to a ponzi (just a reminder)
Dalyb

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 07:22:21 PM

I really want to invest, but i think nobody will invest after me.. i don't know :/
elephantas1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 12:22:41 PM

I really want to invest, but i think nobody will invest after me.. i don't know :/

if i were you i would not invest and keep my bitcoins safe in my pocket
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: