Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:14:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Wallet with deposit funciton.  (Read 1278 times)
bbtou (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 08:18:05 PM

Hello,

I'm looking for bitcoin wallet script with deposit function, i search on google but i dont find any thing.
Thanks A lot.

Best Regards..
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yakuza699

Activity: 935
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 08:41:14 PM

Hello,

I'm looking for bitcoin wallet script with deposit function, i search on google but i dont find any thing.
Thanks A lot.

Best Regards..
What do you mean by "deposit function" you mean like you deposit fiat and you get bitcoins? Or something like that https://blockchain.info/api/api_receive

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
BTC BitDice.me 
bbtou (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 08:44:57 PM

yes, where user deposit hes btc for a month and after that he gets he's btc back + 10%.
Like a bank.
is there a script someting like that.??
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 08:59:34 PM

Just use blockchain.info's API

Each new user when they register an account, do an API request to create a new BTC address  (blockchain.info/merchant/$yourWalletID/new_address?password=1234) and store that specific address in a database with their username.

Not sure how much help you'll get since what you're asking for sounds like a ponzi.

bbtou (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:03:27 PM

Ponzi has 100$ and up.
I just want create btc web wallet where users can deposit some funds if they want(10% month, thats just number)
thats is like bank, where you open you bank account and if you want you can deposit your free funds to saving account.
koinvict

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 10:27:22 PM

Ponzi has 100$ and up.
I just want create btc web wallet where users can deposit some funds if they want(10% month, thats just number)
thats is like bank, where you open you bank account and if you want you can deposit your free funds to saving account.

Not sure what you're asking for or if you don't understand Bitcoin.  You can show off your public key to the world and anybody can deposit funds to it (you don't need a web wallet). 

It sounds like you want a banking account and a savings account.  Why not just have 2 different addresses?  Or a key pair for each transaction...
devandtech

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 10:39:17 PM

Do you mean an in client exchange for the wallet?
Kazimir
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 10:51:54 PM

Why the f*ck would someone trust his money with someone else? The whole point of Bitcoin is you don't need a bank or savings account!

And don't even bother about the x% monthly interest, as if that will trick people into sending their money to you. Nobody can guarantee x% interest on bitcoins, so anyone who promises otherwise is, by definition, running a scam or ponzi scheme.

In theory, there's no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.
Insert coin(s): 1KazimirL9MNcnFnoosGrEkmMsbYLxPPob
doof

Activity: 765
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 03:28:02 AM

Ponzi has 100$ and up.
You cant fabricate 10% of bitcoins out of thin air, like banks do.  That is the point of BTC.

If you want to replicate banking models, then become a bank.
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1566

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 12:43:23 PM

Ponzi has 100$ and up.

I think you're confused on how it works.

Wallet is not equivalent of bank. It's just a piece of software, it won't generate you any income.

If you want to earn % on your bitcoins, you'd need to invest them somehow. Note that any entity that guarantee you x% income on your bitcoin holding is most likely a scam.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 10:34:42 AM

You can try sites like btcjam.com or Bitlendingclub.com .
You loan your btc and get interest on it but sometimes people do not return it , you need to be carefully about it and even then , people can scam.. though you will get there government ID's after 90 days so you can file a case or something .
but i don't think it'll help
It's best you keep the bitcoin to yourself , forget about interest .
Chemistry1988
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 12:21:25 PM

If a site promises to pay you interests for your deposited bitcoin, you need to be careful with it and check how the site is generating the interests. It is likely to be a ponzi, or it uses your bitcoin on some risky activities (lending out, investing on something else).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: