Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:54:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a developer/coder  (Read 415 times)
vm1990 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 01:07:46 AM

Im getting to the point where i need a developer/coder to help build a website for me or even integrate it into wordpress.

the websites going to be for users to manage, renew, order and reinstall there vps/dedicated servers. servers are from OVH so alot of the works been done through there API just need help with integrating it all into a pretty an secure website

i have no coding experience and not much money but im happy to offer a few VPS's in return for help

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 01:12:00 AM

Im getting to the point where i need a developer/coder to help build a website for me or even integrate it into wordpress.

the websites going to be for users to manage, renew, order and reinstall there vps/dedicated servers. servers are from OVH so alot of the works been done through there API just need help with integrating it all into a pretty an secure website

i have no coding experience and not much money but im happy to offer a few VPS's in return for help
~I do PHP, HTML, and CSS for free!~
I just need work experience so if you need a coder for free you can just ask me!

scriptphp876

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:07:57 AM

Hello
i can do
vm1990 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:55:15 AM

I just need work experience so if you need a coder for free you can just ask me!

give it a crack then. think most of the details are https://eu.api.ovh.com/console/
put something together and ill have a look. not botherd about design to much right now just needs to work. wite it and code it so it easy to insert the api keys after

michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:56:58 AM

give it a crack then. think most of the details are https://eu.api.ovh.com/console/
put something together and ill have a look. not botherd about design to much right now just needs to work. wite it and code it so it easy to insert the api keys after

I'll see what I can do, no promises though... Still learning php Wink

vm1990 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 09:56:32 AM

I'll see what I can do, no promises though... Still learning php Wink

haha dont worry about it something is better than nothing right now. also do need commands from the whole pahe just the vps section

cryptoforcause

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:53:35 AM

Can do this for you. Am a professional designer. PM me the details

Portfolio- Join.Siteav.In

Regards,
Vaibhav Nanda
MD, Siteav,Inc
Siteav.In
Pages: [1]