Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:15:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DecryptRcoin [DECR] | Fast Transactions | No IPO | Exchange |  (Read 13198 times)
safetybitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:25:36 AM

She's with a good amount of hash.
Any predictions of any exchange to be added ??

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DecryptR (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 05:13:57 AM

We have contacted the majority of the Exchanges regarding the "Possible" listing of DecryptRcoin.

Please Re-Tweet & Favorite the tweets from the Official DecryptRcoin Twitter account: https://twitter.com/DecryptRcoin
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 05:57:12 AM

We have contacted the majority of the Exchanges regarding the "Possible" listing of DecryptRcoin.

Please Re-Tweet & Favorite the tweets from the Official DecryptRcoin Twitter account: https://twitter.com/DecryptRcoin
I was looking to mine this coin but when I downloaded the wallet it didn't make an %appdata% folder for the coin??? Why is that? Then I tried to make my own folder in the %appdata% for the wallet and it still didn't work and it said no block source available??? Can you please help me figure this out so I can start mining this coin Smiley Thanks

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 06:05:46 AM

frequent updates by the Dev would be good....

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 06:09:40 AM

I was looking to mine this coin but when I downloaded the wallet it didn't make an %appdata% folder for the coin??? Why is that? Then I tried to make my own folder in the %appdata% for the wallet and it still didn't work and it said no block source available??? Can you please help me figure this out so I can start mining this coin Smiley Thanks

This is what I said on a post before that I have noticed.

Can anyone give a quick tip on solo mining ? My little s-1 found 5 blocks in the pool and I could have a few more  coins if i were solo mining . I looked for the folder in %appdata% but there isn't one for some reason.

I'm pretty sure this coin creates all that in the folder you extracted the wallet to, just setup the coin.conf in that folder and away you go.
Thanks , thats kinda what I was thinking all along .

Basically it creates it in the same folder you extracted the wallet to.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 06:13:53 AM

Can anyone give a quick tip on solo mining ? My little s-1 found 5 blocks in the pool and I could have a few more  coins if i were solo mining . I looked for the folder in %appdata% but there isn't one for some reason.

I'm pretty sure this coin creates all that in the folder you extracted the wallet to, just setup the coin.conf in that folder and away you go.

Ya I know I have the folder now and the wallet opens up and everything but it says no block source available?? Why would that be?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

AFarpa

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 06:15:56 AM

Have you added the nodes into the conf file ?

Ya I know I have the folder now and the wallet opens up and everything but it says no block source available?? Why would that be?

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 06:39:00 AM

ya and then I renamed the conf file decryptrcoin.conf or should I just leave it coin.conf?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

AFarpa

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 06:41:54 AM

leave it the way it was..  ---> coin.conf

ya and then I renamed the conf file decryptrcoin.conf or should I just leave it coin.conf?

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 06:46:29 AM

Tried that and it gives me a runtime error when I try to start the wallet so I've decided to give up on this one thanks though for your help Smiley Happy Mining everyone Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

AFarpa

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 06:50:52 AM

Seems strange... as In my OS ,,which is quite new and should give problems I didn't face it..
I'm with windows 10 ( Windows Technical Preview) ...
uninstall and run again the wallet ( delete all in %appdata% except the wallet.dat ) ..
 ***As in this case ..nothing  goes to the app folder... delete all in the   instalation one . 
Maybe that  will help..

Good luck

Cobra

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 02:03:56 PM

Tried that and it gives me a runtime error when I try to start the wallet so I've decided to give up on this one thanks though for your help Smiley Happy Mining everyone Smiley

On Windows it when you extract the file it will include coin.conf but this is just an example, it will not use this file where it is in the same folder as the DecryptRcoin-qt.exe, this is just an example.  I had the same problem with no nodes as well if I just try to use it by default.  You need to copy the coin.conf file (without renaming) and place it in the same folder as the wallet.dat file which is in your user profile folder which may be hidden and you would have to select option in windows to show hidden files.  C:\Users\%username%\Appdata\Roaming\decryptRcoin. You will need to locate that directory and copy in coin.conf file that is included and at the bottom of the file add the nodes that were in the OP. Adding these will allow you to get connections. So edit the file with below added in location above and save the file.....open the client and you will be good.

addnode=54.194.99.126
addnode=92.99.173.184
addnode=192.99.21.103
addnode=54.69.122.71
darkowenter

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 05:06:44 PM

WTS 10K coins for 0.5 BTC

PM ME  Wink
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 06:32:34 PM

WTS 10K coins for 0.5 BTC

PM ME  Wink

Maybe someone should start a DecryptRcoin Marketplace Thread where everyone can Buy and Sell...  Smiley
Repunza

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:30:27 PM

WTS 6K coins

PM Me BEST OFFER - SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!
sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:32:08 PM

I wanted to set up a pool, but the daemon won't compile. I doubt that any exchanges will list this coin until this is fixed.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 10:15:31 PM

On Windows it when you extract the file it will include coin.conf but this is just an example, it will not use this file where it is in the same folder as the DecryptRcoin-qt.exe, this is just an example.  I had the same problem with no nodes as well if I just try to use it by default.  You need to copy the coin.conf file (without renaming) and place it in the same folder as the wallet.dat file which is in your user profile folder which may be hidden and you would have to select option in windows to show hidden files.  C:\Users\%username%\Appdata\Roaming\decryptRcoin. You will need to locate that directory and copy in coin.conf file that is included and at the bottom of the file add the nodes that were in the OP. Adding these will allow you to get connections. So edit the file with below added in location above and save the file.....open the client and you will be good.

addnode=54.194.99.126
addnode=92.99.173.184
addnode=192.99.21.103
addnode=54.69.122.71
Ya I tried doing that by creating a folder in my %appdata% roaming folder and when I click on the decryptrcoin-qt.exe in my downloads it still pops up a whole new thing of wallet.dat and all those things but in my download folder now and still has zero connections and to get it to open the wallet I have to rename my conf file decryptrcoin.conf or it doesn't open it gives me a runtime error? Maybe I'm just really stupid but I'm having a bitch of a time getting this wallet to work

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 11:02:04 PM

Ya I tried doing that by creating a folder in my %appdata% roaming folder and when I click on the decryptrcoin-qt.exe in my downloads it still pops up a whole new thing of wallet.dat and all those things but in my download folder now and still has zero connections and to get it to open the wallet I have to rename my conf file decryptrcoin.conf or it doesn't open it gives me a runtime error? Maybe I'm just really stupid but I'm having a bitch of a time getting this wallet to work

This is a coingen created coin. So the Dev paid a service to create this coin for them.

You need to put a file called coin.conf in the folder where you launch the decryptrcoin-qt.exe from. It will create the wallet.dat and all other files in the same folder that you launch the decryptrcoin-qt.exe from. I just looked at the 'coin.conf' is zipped with the .exe. Just edit that coin.conf file and launch the coin.  This coin will die just like all of the other coin created coins and it looks like it is already slowly dying.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 11:18:43 PM

This is a coingen created coin. So the Dev paid a service to create this coin for them.

You need to put a file called coin.conf in the folder where you launch the decryptrcoin-qt.exe from. It will create the wallet.dat and all other files in the same folder that you launch the decryptrcoin-qt.exe from. I just looked at the 'coin.conf' is zipped with the .exe. Just edit that coin.conf file and launch the coin.  This coin will die just like all of the other coin created coins and it looks like it is already slowly dying.

I have tried everything that everyone said and I couldn't get it to give me connections so I just give up lmao

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 11:59:58 PM

I have tried everything that everyone said and I couldn't get it to give me connections so I just give up lmao

There are plenty of other coins to mine.

This coin has a couple of wallet issues that the dev won't even comment on, let alone fix. It's too bad. I kind of liked this coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: