Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2018, 01:18:03 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Forming A Corporation Help!  (Read 243 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 06:28:16 AM

Hello all,

Sometime in the last few days, I stumbled across a website that is offering offshore/blockchain corporation formation. I can't recall the name of it any more and I failed to bookmark, but I know that it offered registration of companies in various tax-friendly countries, including Cayman and the blockchain with several other options. If someone could find it and leave their wallet address, I'd be very appreciative!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin-Qt, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:08:37 AM
Scroll down to "Corporate Services" at the bottom for a list of companies that provide Cayman Islands incorporation services.

Blockchain incorporation is not really a thing as far as I know.

My address: 177777iciAzEV7MQoiHgobrgm6dXgFdhMW
Thanks Smiley
Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.